Singapore Expats

Singapore: Miracle or Myth

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
saturdaynitespecial

Singapore: Miracle or Myth

Post by saturdaynitespecial » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 11:19 pm

http://www.singaporedemocrat.org/articl ... racle.html

As you have already posted the link to the article I have taken the liberty of deleting the cut & paste. No need to have both and just consuming bandwidth.

Which of your split cut & paste personalities are you going to reply with? lotus sutra, mystic law, Equalizer or your current one?

moderator.

muratkorman
Chatter
Chatter

Post by muratkorman » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 9:10 am

I have found the article quite realistic. There are always 2 sides to every story. For Singapore, for sure there will be positive and negative perspectives. As an expat living here for only 3 months yet, I can say that Singapore is trying to use every chance of development for the country in every aspect. The unfair wealth distribution is everywhere in the world and what would you expect to happen here with a capitalist approach? However, when you look at the overall picture, Singapore is a big success which should inspire other countries in the pursuit of development.
With my kind regards

Murat Korman