Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 4:17 pm

omg, you lucky girl(i assume you're a girl?) i love france. learning the language now at alliance francaise.

i'm not sure if you can get it at taipei though i supposed they should have it at normal medical stores. if worst come to worst, just tell the doctor to presrcibe you sinnech so that you can get it at the pharmacy altogether.

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 4:38 pm

hey Lapomme,

haha sry forgot again that newbies can't pm.. im also so jealous u live in France! Paris is my dream city to live in! Omg thats a long way ur flying..im in similar position im gonna fly to Taipei from US... Such a brave thing to go when u dont speak the language..i speak mandarin so alittle easier but still scary! I know Kalyn from this forum will be there around same time so maybe u can find a way to get intouch with her...

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 6:43 pm

i cant pm so i wonder if i can post it here. i hope it doesnt offenc anyone yeah.

i'm not trying to make it more deepset. my eyes are quite deepset as it is already making my forehead rounder and higher that's all. just a tiny tiny bit only. why is a forehead implant uncomfortable? wont it be like a nose implant? as in just stick there. i'm more interested in my face shape/structure rather than the features. not because m features is good but because i think face shape very important to a woman.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 8:43 pm

guys, today i went to my last consult with Dr jung.. i... i .... cried!! ahhhh... :cry: cos i constantly complaint about my blockage nose.. so he got to open my nostril to see wat happen.. he very chor lor!! accidently snap my side stitches!! ahh.. PAIN!!!! :cry: nearly wanna to scold 'Ur mother ah!!' (in hokkien) hehe...
anyway, after he put a plaster on my wounded part, so he continue to examine wat causes the blockage...ok.. those that have WEAK HEART.. pls stop reading now!!
He took out a bloodly big pc of nose S*** !!!!!!! ewwwwwwwww!!! gross!!! as if i nvr clear my nose like a millions years!!!
but after that suddenly i felt the fresh air again!!!! yeah!!! i can even smell Singapore Laksa from here now!! kekeke..

ok i think i got carried away.. hehe..
those that wanna to know if after do it with goretex, if u wanna to re do again, u have to wait at least 6 mths for revision.. cos i asked him if i want to increase my bridge height can only come back 6 mths later..
so Tanjhj i do not know is this wat u want to know??

i must say the alar was really good! the shape is really nice.. note: when i say is nice, is base on my standard, may not be yours..

i always spoke to the taiwanese doc over there, he love to speak to me too, cos finally someone know how to speak his language..
he told me alot of 'secret' where he just ask us to be really careful on choosing korean doc.. he said some korean doc really cunning and bad!
cos some may just put in silicone for u but claim that it is goretex/rib cartilage.. they even purposely cut a line on ur rib just to prove that they have used ur own rib cartilage, where they are using normal silicone! :o
be it true or not, we just listen as a pinch of salt.. and be very very careful!
just a reminder for eveybody to be careful..

good luck.
Last edited by ocean11 on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 8:45 am, edited 2 times in total.

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:33 pm

ocean11: you seem to be in high spirits! the nose blok must have been causing you a lot of distress but it's all over! who knows, maybe you'll grow to like your new height after everything settles down. i hope what the doctor tell you isnt true. It's so unethical but i dont see why the taiwan doctor needs to lie to you? i agree with you actually. this kind of thing, listen already take it with a pinch of salt and just be very careful. i trust dr jung though.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Thu, 07 Jun 2007 10:52 pm

Yaya!! really happpy to clear my nose blockage! nearly die man!! now!! ha ha! i can even smell the nurse farting from afar!! hahahaha.. :lol:

ya, i trusted Dr Jung too.. cos that taiwan doc told me an incident that happened to other korean doc.. but cant tell it here.. hehe.. sorry.. i even exchange email addy with the taiwan doc.. so we can gossip!! hehehe..

U doing forehead implant? 1st time heard it.. so cant help u.. but me too, like u.. low forehead.. but ok la.. i can live with it.. so not going to change.
u going taiwan or korea??

foubelle wrote:ocean11: you seem to be in high spirits! the nose blok must have been causing you a lot of distress but it's all over! who knows, maybe you'll grow to like your new height after everything settles down. i hope what the doctor tell you isnt true. It's so unethical but i dont see why the taiwan doctor needs to lie to you? i agree with you actually. this kind of thing, listen already take it with a pinch of salt and just be very careful. i trust dr jung though.
Last edited by ocean11 on Fri, 08 Jun 2007 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

who
Regular
Regular

Post by who » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 1:36 am

ok... some people keep saying that Dr. Chuang only do natural change. That is wrong.

I went to him with no pictures, no directions, just asked him what he thought, and let him do it. My nose is now as high as that Song hye actress that everyone keeps talking about. Of course, there is even higher like Liu Yi Fei (but my face doesn't suit that)... but anyway, he's very good at reducing alar by a large amount... even when you don't ask him.
I don't think he is conservative at all!

Usually if the doctor recommends not to, there is a reason... and you can't assume that it is a lack of skill.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 8:38 am

hahaha.. u guys are so cute.. a few of em PM me about the story.. i became a story teller liao.. but my bad! i think i mislead some ppls, tot Dr Jung cannot be trusted, no no it is not the case.. sorry sorry.. sometime i type too fast, nvr double read it... hehe..
but overall just wanna to say not all korean doc are good.. do more study before u choose.

I absolutely trusted Dr Jung, cos he care for his patient too much, and don think he wanna to jeopardize his reputation for just saving a few penny.. (it just a metaphor, mabe not a few penny.. hehe)
and i was on 5 days drip, heard the antibiotic drip not cheap wor.. if he is that short, he can don bother to do that.. so overall to me he is a good doc!! :wink:

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:23 am

that's why he's call pap jung i guess. really fatherly yeah?

hahas. ocean11, you're so funny. i'm still deciding between korea and taiwan. havent decided yet because they seem to be about the same with korea having better skills but taiwan has a more reasonable price(yet still good) so i dont know. :???:
i like to have a better face shape mah. maybe cos my mum told me that nv ren lian xing hao, ming ye hui hen hao(rough translation: woman with a good face shape will have a good life) then i want a good life.

karena1122

Post by karena1122 » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 1:00 pm

hi all.. wanna ask u all..anyone has gone for breast augmentation in Singapore? Which dr did u went to? Is it good? Is it natural? Thanks!!

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 1:48 pm

You can try Dr Woffles Wu i heard he is very good :)

Dr. Wu operates at camden medical centre.
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 9:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

littleelf

Post by littleelf » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 2:56 pm

hihi,

I am currently doing a project on plastic surgery youths. anybody can help me?? please PM me!! thanks so much!!

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 8:58 pm

What would you like to know about plastic youth?

We are basically realistic people , just being pracical ... 8-)
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

karena1122

Post by karena1122 » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:18 pm

thanks shiyun..dr wu is too ex..i dun have the money..heard from many ppl? dr m huang cheaper? i really hope someone who has done it can help me with some queries. Thanks..

foubelle
Regular
Regular

Post by foubelle » Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:55 pm

actually, if i'm not wrong, dr m huang is just as expensive if not more. i would recomened you dr fong from ipss because he's an honest man and he will answer your queries and so far, i havent heard anything bad about his skills. his charges are quite reasonable as well.