Singapore Expats

vision

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
MelissaLin

vision

Post by MelissaLin » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:44 pm

o ya, i would like to ask whether wearing of lenses is acceptable? if yes, whats e max they would accept? my is close to 800, was wondering will they accept me or i have to go for laser?

thanks alot :D
I wanna be one

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:48 pm

Lasik you mean?I think it shouldn't be a problem unless you are applying for pilot positions.. 8-) 8-)
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

yuanz

Post by yuanz » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:02 am

Hey MelissaLin! I've got the same worries as u my degree is 1000 =X i am kind of worried that it will affect chances of being selected..

MelissaLin

Post by MelissaLin » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 9:55 am

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:Lasik you mean?I think it shouldn't be a problem unless you are applying for pilot positions.. 8-) 8-)
whoops, how come im at this page?? lots of ??? on my mind right now coz i thought i msg on e forum where there's 631 pages... :???:

haha, but never e less.. its fun too, o really..shanzi, from ur nick i guess ure already a steward w sq right? thanks alot
I wanna be one

MelissaLin

Post by MelissaLin » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 9:57 am

yuanz wrote:Hey MelissaLin! I've got the same worries as u my degree is 1000 =X i am kind of worried that it will affect chances of being selected..

hello yuan

really? o hi5 then!! haha, ya all along im worried but no that shanzi said lenses is acceptable den thats so great right.. o yea, not like im trying right now but preparing myself in 2 yrs tim when i grad

urself, have u tried?
I wanna be one

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 1:32 pm

MelissaLin wrote:
yuanz wrote:Hey MelissaLin! I've got the same worries as u my degree is 1000 =X i am kind of worried that it will affect chances of being selected..

hello yuan

really? o hi5 then!! haha, ya all along im worried but no that shanzi said lenses is acceptable den thats so great right.. o yea, not like im trying right now but preparing myself in 2 yrs tim when i grad

urself, have u tried?
Yup,wearing lenses is perfectly fine..No worries at all.My friend who is a steward is also using glasses and he has the same problem as you do..But if you are colour blind then that should impose a problem..Oh and btw,you spelled my name wrongly..It's supposed to be ShazNi..ehehe.. :lol: :lol:
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

yuanz

Post by yuanz » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 9:34 pm

MelissaLin wrote:

hello yuan

urself, have u tried?
Nope, i'm still schooling actually.. taking my As this year, probably trying three years later after i've graduated.. but i feel so excited whenever there are recruitments and ppl start discussing about it.. =D