Singapore Expats

Bangkok trip

Discuss about food, eating places, shopping centres, clubs, pubs, massage, sports, travel & holidays. Share tips on best place to chill, party, relax or travel destinations.
beedao
Regular
Regular

Bangkok trip

Post by beedao » Sat, 02 Jun 2007 4:31 pm

Hi people, Im going to Bangkok on 6th June,im going to stay at either Sawasdee Khaosan Inn or kawin place www.kawinplace.com or maybe Samran Place. Has anyone stayed there before? any comments and/or recommendations where to stay? I am looking for a good hostel where I can go around by myself. Thanks a lot
Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be; Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do!

perplexsheep

Post by perplexsheep » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 9:42 am

you should try booking a hotel using www.latestays.com . they have very good last minute rates... hope this info is not too late.

Shankar
Regular
Regular

aah!!

Post by Shankar » Mon, 04 Jun 2007 10:05 am

Are you backpacking??

would have joined if I had known earlier, but now it is too near for me to decide. Let me know your next itenary if any.

Cheers!!
Shan
recently attained my Nirvaana and became a Budha.

beedao
Regular
Regular

Re: aah!!

Post by beedao » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 12:18 am

@ perplexsheep: thanks for your information.

@ Shan: Yes, Im backpacking....I should have to tell you earlier, it'd be fun if more ppl are going...maybe next time then.....

Cheers!!
Bee
Dream what you want to dream; Go where you want to go; Be what you want to be; Because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do!

carpediemxing216

How's ur trip to Bangkok?

Post by carpediemxing216 » Sat, 25 Aug 2007 5:33 pm

Hi, think u have been back from Bangkok. How was the trip? I am planning to go there on a weekend early next month. Would like to know more about the city. :D . BTW. pls messgage me if anyone is interested.

beedao
Regular
Regular

Post by beedao » Sat, 25 Aug 2007 11:15 pm

Hi there, already PM you my email add. cheers ;)