Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
emma_ice

Post by emma_ice » Thu, 31 May 2007 12:07 pm

ermm.. singapore i suppose..this 3rd june in singapore..and i am eligible right? ermm wait.. not yet.. still need to lose weight..hahahaha
why??

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Thu, 31 May 2007 9:21 pm

emma_ice wrote:ermm.. singapore i suppose..this 3rd june in singapore..and i am eligible right? ermm wait.. not yet.. still need to lose weight..hahahaha
why??
So you're from msia?Why didn't you apply for the malaysian Flight Stewardesses/Stewards position??

Yup you are eligible as they stated SINGAPOREAN OR MALAYSIAN CITIZENSHIP..Lose weight eh??Why didn't you go and run today!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ..3 more days for you to lose some weight..Anyways,good luckie and bring us some good newsie alright emma? :wink: :wink: :) :)
In order to receive,you have to believe that you have received. (The Secret)

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Thu, 31 May 2007 11:31 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote: xmischax cabin crew for SQ? :roll: :roll:
i wished i was! :lol:
aspiring FSS :D
when strange things happen, they call it fate.

joyfulpapaya
Regular
Regular

Post by joyfulpapaya » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:30 pm

thinkerbelle wrote:
joyfulpapaya wrote:
autumn-reverie wrote:hey joyfulpapaya!
thinkerbelle and buzzzybeebee have mentioned most of the things :D my mgmt was also at 8.45, and the checking of doccuments+interview lasted until around 10.15.
after that my friend and i went straight for medical check-up at Orchard and lunch. I reached my workplace at around 2pm :D
Hello thinkerbelle, buzzybeebee, autumn-reverie,

Hey thanks for all your replies! My home computer cannot start up the past week, hence couldn't really log on...

Anyway...thinkerbelle, mine was this morning....!

And....the 2 persons interviewing asked me SOOOO... many questions...i thought i was not going to make it.... but...phew... i did! yippee!!! weee~~~but dunno when i can start flying lar...gotta see how things go first...

mine was the 845am slot...ended at 930am..then i went home to change...then to shaw house...then to lucky plaza...saw this shop selling accessories and bought some stuff from inside there! *happy* *haha* then...took a cab to work...reached at 130pm.

congrats! :)
lets all wait for the call together.... :love:
autumn-reverie wrote:
joyfulpapaya wrote: Hello thinkerbelle, buzzybeebee, autumn-reverie,

Hey thanks for all your replies! My home computer cannot start up the past week, hence couldn't really log on...

And....the 2 persons interviewing asked me SOOOO... many questions...i thought i was not going to make it.... but...phew... i did! yippee!!! weee~~~but dunno when i can start flying lar...gotta see how things go first...

mine was the 845am slot...ended at 930am..then i went home to change...then to shaw house...then to lucky plaza...saw this shop selling accessories and bought some stuff from inside there! *happy* *haha* then...took a cab to work...reached at 130pm.
hey girl,
congrats!! really happy for you
now we'll just have to wait for SIA to call. really hope we can all train & fly together :kiss:
hee thanks.. when are you girls starting? think i can only start after July.

Dylla...add oil ok...go try again...prove of your passion is in your pursuit!

Dylla
Regular
Regular

Post by Dylla » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:45 pm

joyfulpapaya wrote:
thinkerbelle wrote:

congrats! :)
lets all wait for the call together.... :love:
autumn-reverie wrote:

hey girl,
congrats!! really happy for you
now we'll just have to wait for SIA to call. really hope we can all train & fly together :kiss:
hee thanks.. when are you girls starting? think i can only start after July.

Dylla...add oil ok...go try again...prove of your passion is in your pursuit!
Thanks for the encouragement Joyfulpapaya.. me still in the process of losing wt..lol..!! I think i mite try again some time later, but not this coming Sunday..

Hey..im happie for u...not surprised though that u got selected coz ur one hot babe..(so fascinated when i first saw u during WCT..while queueing for the toilet,remember..?) hehehe..!!!
Niwae, all the best to u,autumn-reverie and those from my interview batch..(21st April)

autumn-reverie
Regular
Regular

Post by autumn-reverie » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 12:49 pm

Dylla thanks dear! :kiss:

JadeiteJade
Chatter
Chatter

Post by JadeiteJade » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 3:31 pm

emma_ice wrote:ermm.. singapore i suppose..this 3rd june in singapore..and i am eligible right? ermm wait.. not yet.. still need to lose weight..hahahaha
why??

hey...go lah..i am not exactly thin also...but im goin this sunday.. :wink:

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 4:46 pm

joyfulpapaya wrote:
autumn-reverie wrote:hey joyfulpapaya!
thinkerbelle and buzzzybeebee have mentioned most of the things :D my mgmt was also at 8.45, and the checking of doccuments+interview lasted until around 10.15.
after that my friend and i went straight for medical check-up at Orchard and lunch. I reached my workplace at around 2pm :D
Hello thinkerbelle, buzzybeebee, autumn-reverie,

Congrats joyfulpapaya!!

So how was the passing rate that day for your group? :)

moonyuki
Regular
Regular

Post by moonyuki » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 6:35 pm

JadeiteJade wrote:
why??

hey...go lah..i am not exactly thin also...but im goin this sunday.. :wink:
hey hey sorry for the interude but i am going too... just wanna ask u something, i heard that got to wear office wear for the interview is that so? Or should i ask, wat are u wearing on that day? i am kind of scare...

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:13 pm

there's no particular dress code.
there are people wearing dresses, office wear, jeans, mini skirt, tank tops.. and i've seen girls wearing all of these get in.
wear something that is at least semi-formal shouldn't be a problem.
what matters is if you feel comfortable.
of course, for an interview, office wear is recommended but not everyone looks flattering in that, and you know how much you need to look good for this!
:)

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:34 pm

xmischax wrote:there's no particular dress code.
there are people wearing dresses, office wear, jeans, mini skirt, tank tops.. and i've seen girls wearing all of these get in.
of course, for an interview, office wear is recommended but not everyone looks flattering in that, and you know how much you need to look good for this!
I thought that they were quite strict about your grooming and attire??Mini skirts and tank tops?Are you sure?Wow,I'm surprised that they got in wearing that for a job interview. :roll: :roll: :roll:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:36 pm

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:
I thought that they were quite strict about your grooming and attire??Mini skirts and tank tops?Are you sure?Wow,I'm surprised that they got in wearing that for a job interview. :roll: :roll: :roll:
yea.. plenty of them! and i knew a few of them who went in that, and they are flying now! suprising, but well!
does not, at the least, apply to males though!
Last edited by xmischax on Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:38 pm

xmischax wrote:
sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi wrote:
yea.. plenty of them! and i knew a few of them who went in that, and they are flying now! suprising, but well!
Maybe the interviewer was attracted by their good looks and sexy figure??Who knows?Conspiracy might occur... :cry: :cry:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:41 pm

they went for different recruitments, met different interviewers though!
trends of the recent recruitments, i suppose?
ohh well! office wear is the safest, but it can be boring.. i guess.
i would wear semi-formal if i went!

sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi
Chatter
Chatter

Post by sQ-StEwaRd-ShazNi » Fri, 01 Jun 2007 11:44 pm

xmischax wrote:they went for different recruitments, met different interviewers though!
trends of the recent recruitments, i suppose?
ohh well! office wear is the safest, but it can be boring.. i guess.
i would wear semi-formal if i went!
Yeah,boring on some people but nice on the ones who have a strong sex appeal.. :evil: :evil: