Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 27 May 2007 4:53 am

tanjhj wrote:
aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
OMG! IMJASE is funny! see his vidz he made abt his Surgery! Good farnie "shit"

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u252 ... 176f7c.pbr

or visit his Blog! suggest read from the 1st page and feel the pain he went thru. truly remarkable guy

http://www.xanga.com/oyyu

Cupidz, i wonder if u have read his blog and if u gone thru what he did since ur suregery wasnt any less than imjase.

Pain siah, i can still feel the pain even after reading the blog..
Imjase has a killer jawline! I am super envious... Imjase did it at wish clinic?
hey man!

cant really remember le. hope he can come and tell us personally. guess he is very busy lately. anyway, how is ur own healing going?

Dr NaNa seem to be int'l reknowned and very experienced and almost at such Dead Cheap Price! (i am shocked it is even much cheaper than go JB) it is really a good deal man thanks to you. Saw some japanese website and forums recommendending dr NaNa

SGD300+ for eyelid and nose job is no brainer price for a fully certified PS doc. is he still working in the hospital or he setup his own clinic le?
yeah, there was definitely an int'l clientele at his clinic.
He set up his own clinic already but I guess since it is clinic, he cannot do anything very major.

He is supposedly most famous for nose. they have a "menu" for you to choose from when u go there; nose, eyelids, breasts, chin, eyebags, lipo, botox... any item usually below SGD500

for students or whoever else on a shoestring budget (like me), he is a pretty good and safe choice :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 27 May 2007 12:01 pm

aadvark wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
aadvark wrote: Imjase has a killer jawline! I am super envious... Imjase did it at wish clinic?
hey man!

cant really remember le. hope he can come and tell us personally. guess he is very busy lately. anyway, how is ur own healing going?

Dr NaNa seem to be int'l reknowned and very experienced and almost at such Dead Cheap Price! (i am shocked it is even much cheaper than go JB) it is really a good deal man thanks to you. Saw some japanese website and forums recommendending dr NaNa

SGD300+ for eyelid and nose job is no brainer price for a fully certified PS doc. is he still working in the hospital or he setup his own clinic le?
yeah, there was definitely an int'l clientele at his clinic.
He set up his own clinic already but I guess since it is clinic, he cannot do anything very major.

He is supposedly most famous for nose. they have a "menu" for you to choose from when u go there; nose, eyelids, breasts, chin, eyebags, lipo, botox... any item usually below SGD500

for students or whoever else on a shoestring budget (like me), he is a pretty good and safe choice :)
where is dr nana located and does he do more complicated procedures like repositioning cartilage? and does he use goretex? thks.
Cry when you get ripped.

Jang
Regular
Regular

Re: BK CLINIC

Post by Jang » Sun, 27 May 2007 12:24 pm

DMN wrote:
Jang wrote:Dear Dmn,

Yes, Dr. Kim is my friend and I promote his clinic.
No matter How popular and reputable a doctor is, nobody is fully booked all the time. Besides, unlike other life concerning medical practices, Plastic surgery business is very competitive and promotion is essential, even for Dr. BK Kim.

I have read your postings and I noticed you are very knowledgeable about plastic surgery and doctors. And you provide us with valuable knowledges. I believe you won't have any problem making your own decisions and travel alone for a surgery. But, not all of us girls are so adventurous or capable.

That is where I can come in. I can convey prospective patient's concerns and requests to BK before hand. And when and if a girl made up her mind for a surgery, I can coordinate a budget trip for her, most possibly with a few other girls. It will help her save good money and agony. By the way, I only recommend how to travel and where to stay cheaper. You will pay directly to service providers at costs. We, gals, tend to be more comfortable as a group together, especially, for an overwhelming trip like a plastic surgery trip to a foreign language speaking country like Korea. Sometimes, they end up hanging around together in a popular area like Myongdong and etc..... before surgeries. And make the trip more memorable.
And I always ask for better rates for my friends from BK.

Quiet frankly, if you feel that you don't need my service and you can be your own, then, it is your choice. I still wish you all the best.

BTW, I haven't done any procedure on my face yet. Though not perfect, I feel my face is reasonably balanced. If there is one area that I need to enhance, that is my nose bridge. I am still thinking if I really need it or not.

Regards,
Jang
Dear Jang,

No, I m not knowledgeable and I belong to the specie of ‘us girls’. Also, you know nothing abt me to label me as ‘adventurous’ or ‘capable’.

I am just as insecure and as lost as other forumers here who are seeking PS and are looking for support / info thru this great thread.

BTW:
1. anyone who can goggle this thread wld be able to search cheap flights, accommodations, and research for entertainment and leisure in South Korea from the net/ contacts.
2. driven by her/his desire for beauty /aesthetics, the person will also be able to articulate / bargain / consult the docs to voice their concerns on op and price.
3. despite being strangers, there r forumers who group on their own when their docs and op schedules are same.

Above do not make the person capable or adventurous. This is just being 21st century.

Airlines and hotels are also very competition businesses. They also have agents/brokers who help them to promote for $$$$. Such service is all good for consumers if they come with suitable service and transparency. Chances are they do not hide behind a nick, they are registered companies who are professionally organized, and their informations goes beyond just xxx IS the best.

There r profit-making agencies promoting PS docs, of course. One example is:
http://www.ips-kr.com/ips-c/gb/ips_040203/index.htm

This is all no problem. I was confused abt yr role and just need to know if you were touting - that’s all.

I read Dr. Kim’s media coverage, his posh office and the expensive suits he wears, I was just thinking to myself – surely, as no. 1 PS docs in south Korea, he understands what presentation and effective marketing is, and, does not require a nick in an open forum hard-selling his clinic. Well, maybe, I am wrong.

Thank you for clarifications.

All the best,
dmn
Dear DMN,

You have all the valid points and all the best to you too.
Beauty Korea 장
[email protected]

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Re: wow~

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 27 May 2007 1:48 pm

Hey there,

Was just wondering which eyelash essence you are using... Is it Revitalash?

fushiacotton wrote:ok haha, my lashes are stick straight. No matter how i curl its like straight if not its like bent if i press real hard. but I do use some eye lash essence. If that even helps. But this new technology is really weird
if I don't trim them, I'll end up looking like the elephant in sesame street.

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 27 May 2007 2:02 pm

Ocean11,

You are flying to Seoul at the end of this month, right? All the best and keep us updated!!

leenaaaa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by leenaaaa » Sun, 27 May 2007 2:08 pm

Just a word of caution to those of you planning to have surgery at BK Clinic... Dr Kim is not a very patient man. Be prepared.
Last edited by leenaaaa on Sun, 27 May 2007 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sun, 27 May 2007 2:42 pm

hi.. i'll be taking x-ray for my teeth.. jus wondering, will the nose implant be shown on the x-ray?

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Sun, 27 May 2007 4:44 pm

Does anyone know if taipei airport exchanges for Canadian dollar?? Im going there end of month and am unsure about whether to exchange CND to US dollar, then bring to taipei, or just bring $CND to Taipei... Thanks in advance!

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

X-Ray Scan

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 27 May 2007 5:10 pm

Hi!

X-ray will not show the nose implant, CT scan will.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 27 May 2007 7:25 pm

:)
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Re: Buccal Fat excision

Post by kalyn » Mon, 28 May 2007 6:54 am

Shiyun wrote:I had done the procedure of buccal fat excision, your cheeks will get swollen big time for 1 week. even with sinnech.

These photos i posted on the forum is my appearance overall after surgeries i had done.

http://www.friendster.com/photos/40338124

FOr BUCCAL FATS REMOVAL, you guys can try Dr. Andrew Khoo, he is my P.S in 2006 & I'm his 3rd candidate for this procedure.

I'm pleased with the results as round faces is genetic inheritance in my family. Also my face is getting more slimmer as with age. I'm 26 this year. I do wish i had higher cheek bone and protruding cheeks.

Dr Andrew Khoo charged me $3500 for buccal fats removal and the experience with his nurses at Pacific Healthcare is nice and pleaant.

He is located at Mount Elizabeth . His clinic is part of Pacific Healthcare group.

Hi Shiyun, you did buccal fats removal? Do you mind to show me before and after photo? Is there a significant difference? Thanks!

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Mon, 28 May 2007 7:02 am

Shiyun wrote:Actually, I think i owe Dr. Martin Huang an apology.

I had some miscommunications with him and i think i offended him by being rude.

Last time, when the fat injection into my face is done, i feel very unsatisfied because it seem to make my face more squarer when i wanted my face to be slimmer.

So I perceived he had over injected the amount since i don't see the fats being absorbed much in to the face, (this is very individual as i came to learnt later that some people will experienced fat absorbtion at a faster rate whereas others don't)

Actually i would like to go back to Dr. M. Huang for other procedures but i am embarassed to do so, due to my previous episodes with him.

He is overall a very good surgeon with almost to perfect skills, but i came to realise all these at a later stage, because of my initial fustration and depression over my face despite many people told me that i look better and nicer after my surgery.

I'd still recommend him to anyone who is keen for enhancement because of his skills. I know that he does charge higher but it's worth the rates because the results are usually very well done. :)
I think Martin Huang is a very efficient and precise PS. I go to him for IPL and laser procedures for removal of dark eye rings. The results are subtle after 3 sessions. Nonetheless, I'm still hopeful as I trust his skills, that's the reason why I went to him in the first place.

However, as he can be very busy, clarifications of questions on your part can get very short and precise, hence you gotta get it right away. High rates probably speaks good results.

Anyway, Shiyun, there's something I don't understand, why would you want to have fat injection in your face to achieve a slimmer face? So did you have fat injection prior to buccal fat removal? May I know what's the purpose? :?

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Mon, 28 May 2007 7:14 am

Hi Shiyun, I've send ya a PM, would like to ask you some questions on the buccal fat surgery that you've done. Thanks so much if you could reply me. :P

Yoonyiah

Re: Eyelash Implant

Post by Yoonyiah » Mon, 28 May 2007 5:03 pm

Last edited by Yoonyiah on Mon, 24 Jan 2011 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Yoonyiah

Post by Yoonyiah » Mon, 28 May 2007 5:04 pm

Last edited by Yoonyiah on Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.