Singapore Expats

You've got a mail

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
RickBath

Post by RickBath » Mon, 21 May 2007 11:19 pm

for me, im an IT Consultant. :)

kikibaby

Post by kikibaby » Tue, 22 May 2007 3:32 am

Plavt wrote:Kikikbaby,
Nobody depises you, my understanding was the admin do not like the forum threads being used for surveys since I remember a post by a student requiring the same as yourself being deleted by the admin. I do not know exactly why you had problems posting in the classifieds which seems the logical place given what I mentioned above.

As I suggested please contact either Pal or Joop who will look into why you could not post in the classifieds.

Best Wishes.

Plavt.
ohok.i had made my first try in the classifields few days back,and i figure out how it works.

but the problem is since this thread started as what is the industry we are in and my post saying that i work in a market research company got deleted away makes me feel bad.just because i said i work in a research company and my post got deleted???

but thanks for replying.now that i understand that the admin dont like surveys being posted in the forum,i shall refrain from doing so.actually i was thinking that the mods here are ok with surveys cos theres a sticky topic about surveys.so sorry bout it.

Winxkid
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Winxkid » Tue, 22 May 2007 5:58 am

Relax folks,

Just some break-down.... :shock:

youdunsay
Regular
Regular

Post by youdunsay » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:39 pm

Hi kikibaby,

How's a job as a market researcher? Is it true that you need a lot of experience before you can be a senior in the field?

Asian_Geekette
Reporter
Reporter

Post by Asian_Geekette » Wed, 23 May 2007 2:46 pm

RickBath wrote:for me, im an IT Consultant. :)
I'm an IT Training Consultant. :)
My business is not to remake myself, but make the absolute best out of what God made. -Robert Browning