Singapore Expats

Kuwait Airways

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
shiiro

Kuwait Airways

Post by shiiro » Tue, 22 May 2007 1:47 pm

Hi all! Has anyone been to Kuwait Airways' interview? I know there's and interview on the 25th n 26th this month. Anyone who know's the recruitment process plz care to share the info? Thx

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Re: Kuwait Airways

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Tue, 22 May 2007 3:03 pm

shiiro wrote:Hi all! Has anyone been to Kuwait Airways' interview? I know there's and interview on the 25th n 26th this month. Anyone who know's the recruitment process plz care to share the info? Thx
izit an india airline?
Can i fly higher than a bird?

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 22 May 2007 3:27 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:izit an india airline?
#-o [-X

Time to get the Atlas out! :roll: [-X

mutleeyc

Post by mutleeyc » Tue, 22 May 2007 3:44 pm

hi can you tell me when and where is it? can boys apply also?

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Tue, 22 May 2007 5:11 pm

where did you get the info from?did they advertised in newspaper?
what are their requirement?
no podder mention abt this airline in this forum before :???: :???:

happyfeet
Regular
Regular

Post by happyfeet » Tue, 22 May 2007 9:17 pm

:???: Its also a middle east airline... lol

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 22 May 2007 10:43 pm

Hey yea!Where did you get to see the recruitment from?*curious*

Sequoia

Post by Sequoia » Wed, 23 May 2007 11:23 am

I just went to their website.... no recruitment for FA from sg....
Me wanna fly high!

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Wed, 23 May 2007 4:05 pm

Hi Shiiro,

Yup thats right. Pls do tell us where did you see this recruitment ad from?
Pls give us more information for this airline. Thank you very much! Greatly appreciate it so much. So far, dont think anyone has been to
Kuwait Airways interview before. Just look at this forum and can see
that there isnt anyone posting this airline name here.

You have let everyone hope here too high and so excited about this
airline.
shiiro wrote:Hi all! Has anyone been to Kuwait Airways' interview? I know there's and interview on the 25th n 26th this month. Anyone who know's the recruitment process plz care to share the info? Thx

RaMz
Regular
Regular

Post by RaMz » Wed, 23 May 2007 6:25 pm

i think it's the ad that came out in the malaysian newspapers. ad is for malaysians only i think, and it's being done by some other agent of theirs over here..

chai ching
Chatter
Chatter

Post by chai ching » Thu, 24 May 2007 4:55 pm

oh like that i see. cuz there's no reason that couldnt able to
see everyday straits times paper.

RaMz wrote:i think it's the ad that came out in the malaysian newspapers. ad is for malaysians only i think, and it's being done by some other agent of theirs over here..

shiiro

Post by shiiro » Wed, 30 May 2007 8:27 am

Hi guys! sorry I didnt get to reply until now..n the interview is already over. Well..even if the interview is already over I still I hope can get to help just incase kuwait airways recruit again. One thing tht really suprises me is the amount of ppl they take. For the recruitment they hd in malaysia, They took around 40 ppl! Is there any airline tht also take in so many ppl during the recruitment?

shiiro

Post by shiiro » Tue, 05 Jun 2007 9:12 am

hey guys I'll just post the process of the kuwait air interview here. Hope I get to help those who r interested.

Well since the interview was through inter excel n since I've been screened b4 during other airlines interview, I didnt hv to go for the screening. So if u wanna know wht happened during screening I wont be able to help. I went straight to the interview. we were called up to choose a time slot. Mine was 4pm on 26th May. There were only a few girls when i got there. I think all the candidates got their respective time slot tht's y I dun see as many ppl for walk ins. Therefore sorry I cant tell how many ppl went for the interview.

For this day there r 4 rounds to be passed. we were asked to wait outside the room n candidates were called in to the room one by one. Once I got into the room they took my height n weight. Then I was asked to walk to the opposite wall barefooted n then walk back to the interviewers. There were 2 interviewers. Basically they just asked simple questions to see how u handle conversation. They let me know straight away tht I passed n can proceed for the second round which is the english test. I was brought to a hall. It looks like one of those examination hall but with computers on every desk. We did the english on the computer. It was a very simple grammar test. 40 questions in 60 minutes. U can check ur results right after u complete it. Once u pass the test u'll be given an oral test. Basically it's like a chit chat session. Usually if u pass the english test u'll pass the oral test. After the oral test I was asked to go for the costumer relation test (sorry I forgot the actual name, it's about customer service knowledge). hd to complete 40 questions in 90 minutes. I was brought to another computer to do the test. The test was quite hard for me. We were given situations n was required to choose solutions (multiple choice). After completing the test u will be give ur results. If u got A or B they will give u a time for the next interview on the consecutive day. If u got a C u hv 10% of chance they will call u up. I dun think They will call u if u got a D for the results. I got a B.

For the next day it's a 2 to 1 interview. I was called in n there were 2 men. They asked me questions abt my family, my job. I even had a small debate with them. ahhaha. They told me to speak as much as possible n they will jot down the things they think is useful. So the more they write the better it is for me. I was give several situations n was asked abt my response. Example : "were u very stress in ur work. how did u deal with it?" "Hv u ever encounter a very difficult customer? Wht did u do?" After tht session I was told tht they will call if I'm selected. Those who were selected were to attend an orientation the next day. So thts abt all the process tht I went through.

mz^d
Regular
Regular

Post by mz^d » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 11:38 am

shiiro wrote:hey guys I'll just post the process of the kuwait air interview here. Hope I get to help those who r interested.

Well since the interview was through inter excel n since I've been screened b4 during other airlines interview, I didnt hv to go for the screening. So if u wanna know wht happened during screening I wont be able to help. I went straight to the interview. we were called up to choose a time slot. Mine was 4pm on 26th May. There were only a few girls when i got there. I think all the candidates got their respective time slot tht's y I dun see as many ppl for walk ins. Therefore sorry I cant tell how many ppl went for the interview.

For this day there r 4 rounds to be passed. we were asked to wait outside the room n candidates were called in to the room one by one. Once I got into the room they took my height n weight. Then I was asked to walk to the opposite wall barefooted n then walk back to the interviewers. There were 2 interviewers. Basically they just asked simple questions to see how u handle conversation. They let me know straight away tht I passed n can proceed for the second round which is the english test. I was brought to a hall. It looks like one of those examination hall but with computers on every desk. We did the english on the computer. It was a very simple grammar test. 40 questions in 60 minutes. U can check ur results right after u complete it. Once u pass the test u'll be given an oral test. Basically it's like a chit chat session. Usually if u pass the english test u'll pass the oral test. After the oral test I was asked to go for the costumer relation test (sorry I forgot the actual name, it's about customer service knowledge). hd to complete 40 questions in 90 minutes. I was brought to another computer to do the test. The test was quite hard for me. We were given situations n was required to choose solutions (multiple choice). After completing the test u will be give ur results. If u got A or B they will give u a time for the next interview on the consecutive day. If u got a C u hv 10% of chance they will call u up. I dun think They will call u if u got a D for the results. I got a B.

For the next day it's a 2 to 1 interview. I was called in n there were 2 men. They asked me questions abt my family, my job. I even had a small debate with them. ahhaha. They told me to speak as much as possible n they will jot down the things they think is useful. So the more they write the better it is for me. I was give several situations n was asked abt my response. Example : "were u very stress in ur work. how did u deal with it?" "Hv u ever encounter a very difficult customer? Wht did u do?" After tht session I was told tht they will call if I'm selected. Those who were selected were to attend an orientation the next day. So thts abt all the process tht I went through.
Hey Shiiro,

How's it goin with your Kuwait Airways interview? Have you heard anything from them yet? I understand recruitment exercise was also conducted by Inter-Excel. Does that mean Inter Excel will keep you updated or Kuwait Airways will contact you directly?

I am still waiting for security clearance from Etihad. Apparantly, it;s gonna take another week. ARGHHH

shiiro

Post by shiiro » Wed, 06 Jun 2007 1:59 pm

mz^d wrote: Hey Shiiro,

How's it goin with your Kuwait Airways interview? Have you heard anything from them yet? I understand recruitment exercise was also conducted by Inter-Excel. Does that mean Inter Excel will keep you updated or Kuwait Airways will contact you directly?

I am still waiting for security clearance from Etihad. Apparantly, it;s gonna take another week. ARGHHH
Hey mz^d! :D
yes Inter-Excel conducted the interview. I called them up several times n the ppl told me once we r selected we should deal directly with the airline ppl. we should just wait for kuwait airways to call us. So tht's wht I'm doing ---> waiting... :cry: I'm waiting anxiously for kuwait airways to call me so I can proceed with the medical. This is just torture..haha guess u r going through the same thing eh? Well good luck to all who's waiting for airline calls. :)