Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 20 May 2007 8:28 pm

By d way Yoonyiah.. if it;s not mistaken you're from Soeul right?? So you wouldn't have any problems with your accomodation am i right?? incase you need one.. from Dr.Kim's website, I read dat dey actually provide you free stay at his clinic...

Dr.Kim's website is http://www.bkclinic.com you can search the price from the "online consultation" Search for " Nose job " I searched it before and he got state the price there :wink:

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 20 May 2007 8:32 pm

does spore have eyelash/eyebrow implant too? heard of it but it's rather new and uncommon esp in spore where PS is very uncommon. and maybe we should talk more abt the procedures, side effect, recovery time etc yeah? :)
Cry when you get ripped.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:05 pm

Hi Yoonyiah,

Can u provide me the info for eyelashes implant? i am going end may, which is coming soon! How much will that cost? u in korea now? coooool....

Yoonyiah wrote:Hi Suemei,

The eyelash implants look 100% NATURAL. It IS natural because you're using your own hair. It's your own hair that's planted into your eye, and regrowing, it's actually REALLY fascinating. The weird but cool part is that, unlike the other eyelashes, the implants keep growing so you have to trim them. I like this, because it means you get really really long lashes and you can control the length.

its the hottest new surgery in korea, i'm actually more excited about getting the eyebrow implants because I don't have much eyebrows, and it looks totally natural. I'll definitely put up pix for you guys. haha, i asked my friend if i could put up pictures of her lash implants but she said no way...

the doctor i'm going to is a guy named Dr. Paik in Seoul. He was educated in the states and speak totally perfect English.

anyway, feel free to ask more questions and wish me luck!

:)

ack, i'm stiiill so confused about whether to go to Dr. Jung or Dr. Kim.
How much does Dr. Kim charge for a rhinoplasty does anyone know??

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:06 pm

Thanks for the explaination Takuda.. noted.. but i still don know Dr Jung using open or close.. wonder can we require or depend on the Dr?
:???:
takuda wrote:open is preferred even if it's just a simple implant as it allows the surgeon to place the implant more easily in other words makes job easier for surgeon. slightly more complicated procedures like repositioning cartilage requires open rhino. bad thing is the longer time needed to recover cos of scar which will be pretty obvious. :D

Yoonyiah

Post by Yoonyiah » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:08 pm

Last edited by Yoonyiah on Thu, 10 Sep 2009 11:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Eyelash Implant

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:14 pm

Wow, I am amazed at the current advance of cosmetic surgery, you mean u actually can plant hair on your eye brow? 8-) Awesome!

How much is the cost for this kinda surgery and where in Kores do they provide it ? Dear yoonyiah, really appreciate if u can provide the details. :)

we will be transformed to doll like features with this! :oops:

:roll: I wonder after we plant hair on our lashes and is there any bad side effects or complications in the long run?
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:29 pm

Yes Yoonyiah ! I definitely wanted to get my eyelash done!! You can tell the doctor dat I will be doing it in the August :) I will be doing it wid him for sure :) since u said the results are good :D

Anyway YoonYiah, can u ask the doctor whether if any patients dat wanted to have an eyelid surgery, should they do the implant before or after the surgery?? or it's better to do it after the eyelid's recovery period??

2000 USD is a reasonable price.. I checked the price before.. and i think Dr.Kim charge 2500 USD ... but i'm not sure whether d implant is done by his clinic or some other places...

I hope BOTH Of us can get a really good discount on implants ! hehehe cuz i'm only a student and I work exteremely hard (part time job) jus to earn the surgery's fees :(

And i think many of us are interested here ! you can let the doc knows dat actually there might be a number of your frens will do d implant wid him so all of us can get a good discount :)

Anyway what;s your email? :roll:
Yoonyiah wrote:Hi Suemei~! :)

The eyelash eyebrow transplant don't hurt, and the recovery time is VERY quick, 5 days or even less. My friend had to work in 2 days, it was a little swollen but ok..The transplants are very non-invasive.
BUT the drawback is that it's expensive...2,000 US dollars!
But think of it this way, the lashes last a lifetime and grow on and on forever!

I'm getting a discount because my friend referred me. If you're interested in getting lashes done, feel free to email me and I'll ask the doctor! hehe, this way I can also get discounts if I wanna go back and do more... :)

I definitely wont put up pictures of my friend hehe, she would KILL me!
but i'll put up pics for ya soon...

this forum is cool, everyone's so supportive!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 20 May 2007 9:38 pm

ocean11 wrote:Thanks for the explaination Takuda.. noted.. but i still don know Dr Jung using open or close.. wonder can we require or depend on the Dr?
takuda wrote:open is preferred even if it's just a simple implant as it allows the surgeon to place the implant more easily in other words makes job easier for surgeon. slightly more complicated procedures like repositioning cartilage requires open rhino. bad thing is the longer time needed to recover cos of scar which will be pretty obvious. :D
for korean surgeons like dr jung/kim i am not really sure but i guess it is up to own preference unless the surgeon is strongly against one of them or don't know how to. KALO does open and closed, dr chuang does open and closed too i guess. u just need an implant or are u doing tip refinement etc??
Cry when you get ripped.

fushiacotton

Rhinoplasty

Post by fushiacotton » Sun, 20 May 2007 10:05 pm

Hi, Im thinking of doing Rhinoplasty early next year.

Could anyone recommend me a doctor.

I was thinkin of going to doctor martin huang but I was thinking of going overseas as well. :?

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 20 May 2007 10:20 pm

fushiacotton,

Guess what! There are 405 pages of recommendations to help you make up your mind in this thread alone. Try reading some of them. :roll: #-o ](*,)
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

fushiacotton

Which Doctor???

Post by fushiacotton » Sun, 20 May 2007 10:58 pm

Yeap, I was reading. The first few pages did not really recommend Singapore doctors. But if I were to go overseas and do my nose. I would need to go back for revision right.

And after reading through over 50 threads. I'm really confused as to which doctor I should even think about. Haha. But I'm also looking for some company to do the op.

My friend told me India has this really good hospital called forerunners. http://www.forerunnershealthcare.comShe told me to check it out. But I havent heard of them at all on this thread.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 20 May 2007 11:28 pm

hmm.. i have no idea yet.. guess my tip is alrite.. don think i need refinement. just want to bring up the bridge.. that all.. material wise, guess Dr jung only use goretex, so i don have much choice..

takuda wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Thanks for the explaination Takuda.. noted.. but i still don know Dr Jung using open or close.. wonder can we require or depend on the Dr?
for korean surgeons like dr jung/kim i am not really sure but i guess it is up to own preference unless the surgeon is strongly against one of them or don't know how to. KALO does open and closed, dr chuang does open and closed too i guess. u just need an implant or are u doing tip refinement etc??

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 20 May 2007 11:30 pm

Yoonyiah,
i am interested too.. so can u provide the info here, so for those that interested oso get benefit out of it, or u want me to PM u?? but i don know if u can receive PM, cos u still a newbie here.

thanks in advance

The eyelash eyebrow transplant don't hurt, and the recovery time is VERY quick, 5 days or even less. My friend had to work in 2 days, it was a little swollen but ok..The transplants are very non-invasive.
But think of it this way, the lashes last a lifetime and grow on and on forever!

I'm getting a discount because my friend referred me. If you're interested in getting lashes done, feel free to email me and I'll ask the doctor! hehe, this way I can also get discounts if I wanna go back and do more... :)

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 20 May 2007 11:50 pm

Hi shiyun,

Its rather rare that u would actually want to inject fats into ur face because its more popular for people to do lipo to their face. keke
That's COOL! 8-)

tanjhj wrote:
Shiyun wrote:Hi Suemei,

Great that you are going Korea for enhancement. May i know what's Dr. Jung website?

What procedure will you be doing ? :wink: Mine is eyelid procedure to make my eyes bigger,

Where is Dr. Jung's clinic located at? Is he in Seoul?

By the way this is how i look after fat injection to my face with M. Huang in 2000.

http://www.friendster.com/40338124 :D
Shiyun,

hi just a personal comment for ur consideration. You have potentially big and beautiful eyes thou ur eyes are not bad now but it make u look sleepy and tired. heard u are going to korea for ur PS, so if possible work on it else i find it a pity.
[/quote]

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Mon, 21 May 2007 12:00 am

Hi ocean11,

So u be doing goretex L implant too??
:P
ocean11 wrote:Yoonyiah,
i am interested too.. so can u provide the info here, so for those that interested oso get benefit out of it, or u want me to PM u?? but i don know if u can receive PM, cos u still a newbie here.

thanks in advance