Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Wed, 09 May 2007 12:15 pm

hey imjase,

so u got gortex implant instead? I thought Dr Chaung prefers silicon? Also did he charge u extra for gortex? Thanks

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Wed, 09 May 2007 4:15 pm

any kind soul over here can help me to solve THIS problem? Is there any way to reduce the hip bone size (big to small).

This problem have been trouble me for many years, and I always got this difficultly in buying nice fitting skirt and pants.

will appreaciate your help, hope to hear from you soon.
See the world from a different vantage point

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Wed, 09 May 2007 5:45 pm

Hi there,

What i know from huge hip bone is due to birth. I have never heard of anyone wanted to minimise the size of her hip.

Basically, my 1 cent worth of advise for u is choosing the right clothes.

Kind Regards,

Ellin18

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 09 May 2007 8:56 pm

shoe_girl wrote:hey imjase,

so u got gortex implant instead? I thought Dr Chaung prefers silicon? Also did he charge u extra for gortex? Thanks
just being kaypoh, erm, goretex cost an additional of 8000NT if i'm not wrong which is around 400 sgd. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 09 May 2007 10:21 pm

Hi imjase,

Waooo so goretex will still continue to go down still even after a month? Any ideas how much mm it will reach a certain point to stop going down? Cos i scare by e time it goes down until no more define shown... keke

h
imjase wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi imjase,

May i know how long does it takes for ur upper bridge in between your eyes to level down?? i think the height of my bridge is abit like urs leh. heh
Oh yea, u did a silicone or goretex implant??
Hi,

It started going down after about 2 weeks and its still moving down now after 6-7weeks.

I did think I had a silicon L implant before but later I realised he used a gortex I implant. When I spoke with him about this Dr C explained that for guys if he used a silicon L for the top part of my bridge it would look too narrow and he managed to get good results with gortex. I did give him preference to use what is best but opt'd for silicon 1st.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 09 May 2007 10:30 pm

Hi candall,

Thanks for your wishes, but am still unhappy over my nose because i still cant see the results from my nose due to e presences of aqumid.

I wont recommand you to do aqumid, because it didnt really help much to increase the height, which is not prominent enough. I regretted doing aqumid, its a waste of $$ & time, right now i must wait until oct then i can see e real final result from my L shape goretex implant! faint... & i actually still have 1/2 bottle of aqumid left which i didnt went back to do.

Maybe u can let dr chuang knows that what kind of nose u are looking at, & a suitable height of implant which is suitable for u. Because if you have a small face too, a very high implant wont be natural & will looks too hard on ur face. Bring a photo of the nose u are looking at, i think natural high is e keyword i think? =)
Hope this helps...

candall wrote:
appletree wrote:Hmmm my nose tip de swell much liao today, =)
I ermmm think my nose looks very natural leh, like not much diff from last time only increased height. But because the doc said my my face shape not suitable for too high nose....so he will do a more natural nose for me. . .
Now having flu ... duhz nose pain pain..

hi appletree,
been reading some of your post, congrats on your new nose!
i also worri i look too serious if i have a high nose, i m considering aquamid cos the doctor at wishclinic also uses it to augment nose,
how is aquamid for you?
i worri it might cos more pain later if i nid to go for surgery but want to try to see the effect first... :?
can you tell me more about your experience, thanks :)

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Wed, 09 May 2007 10:34 pm

Hi cupid,

May i know what are the symtoms of infections after ps? Because right now my stitch wound still haven recover yet, so i was thinking if this is also consider as infection?
Sorry for the rudeness but i have added u in my msn too. Hope u wont mind in order for faster communications.
Thanks =)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 09 May 2007 10:43 pm

appletree wrote:Hi candall,

Thanks for your wishes, but am still unhappy over my nose because i still cant see the results from my nose due to e presences of aqumid.

I wont recommand you to do aqumid, because it didnt really help much to increase the height, which is not prominent enough. I regretted doing aqumid, its a waste of $$ & time, right now i must wait until oct then i can see e real final result from my L shape goretex implant! faint... & i actually still have 1/2 bottle of aqumid left which i didnt went back to do.

Maybe u can let dr chuang knows that what kind of nose u are looking at, & a suitable height of implant which is suitable for u. Because if you have a small face too, a very high implant wont be natural & will looks too hard on ur face. Bring a photo of the nose u are looking at, i think natural high is e keyword i think? =)
Hope this helps...

candall wrote:
appletree wrote:Hmmm my nose tip de swell much liao today, =)
I ermmm think my nose looks very natural leh, like not much diff from last time only increased height. But because the doc said my my face shape not suitable for too high nose....so he will do a more natural nose for me. . .
Now having flu ... duhz nose pain pain..

hi appletree,
been reading some of your post, congrats on your new nose!
i also worri i look too serious if i have a high nose, i m considering aquamid cos the doctor at wishclinic also uses it to augment nose,
how is aquamid for you?
i worri it might cos more pain later if i nid to go for surgery but want to try to see the effect first... :?
can you tell me more about your experience, thanks :)
perhaps the leftover aquamid can be used as fillers in other areas?
e.g. the 2 lines that come down from the nose to the sides of the mouth.

as we get older, the 2 lines get deeper. my fren just got fillers for those lines, she looks like 4-5 years younger now in my opinion :)

imjase

Post by imjase » Wed, 09 May 2007 10:43 pm

Waooo so goretex will still continue to go down still even after a month? Any ideas how much mm it will reach a certain point to stop going down? Cos i scare by e time it goes down until no more define shown... keke

h
imjase wrote:

May i know how long does it takes for ur upper bridge in between your eyes to level down?? i think the height of my bridge is abit like urs leh. heh
Oh yea, u did a silicone or goretex implant??
Hi,

It started going down after about 2 weeks and its still moving down now after 6-7weeks.

I did think I had a silicon L implant before but later I realised he used a gortex I implant. When I spoke with him about this Dr C explained that for guys if he used a silicon L for the top part of my bridge it would look too narrow and he managed to get good results with gortex. I did give him preference to use what is best but opt'd for silicon 1st.
I'm not exactly sure how much more it will go down. I think after 1 month it starts taking shape and fitting to your body so to speak so between 1-3 months it should look like it becomes a part of your face.

I think the parts where it look slightly unnatural will become more natural but not exactly sure how many mm maybe better to ask your doctor about it.

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Post by taurus19 » Thu, 10 May 2007 12:03 am

ellin18 wrote:Hi there,

What i know from huge hip bone is due to birth. I have never heard of anyone wanted to minimise the size of her hip.

Basically, my 1 cent worth of advise for u is choosing the right clothes.

Kind Regards,

Ellin18
hey thank for your help.
See the world from a different vantage point

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 10 May 2007 2:08 am

Oh that sounds kinda helpful :P
But duno how long my fren can keep the fillers for me..

aadvark wrote:
appletree wrote:Hi candall,

Hope this helps...

candall wrote:
perhaps the leftover aquamid can be used as fillers in other areas?
e.g. the 2 lines that come down from the nose to the sides of the mouth.

as we get older, the 2 lines get deeper. my fren just got fillers for those lines, she looks like 4-5 years younger now in my opinion :)

candall
Regular
Regular

Post by candall » Thu, 10 May 2007 10:03 am

thanks appletree!
hmm realli worri i not suitable plus i juz dont have the budget and time for long stay in taiwan n also i cant make up my mind on silicon or goretex... :???:

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 10 May 2007 12:08 pm

appletree wrote:Hi cupid,

May i know what are the symtoms of infections after ps? Because right now my stitch wound still haven recover yet, so i was thinking if this is also consider as infection?
Sorry for the rudeness but i have added u in my msn too. Hope u wont mind in order for faster communications.
Thanks =)
Hi appletree,

if you have infection, you will be having fever and very painful.

You sound alright to me, stitch needs about 1month++ to 3months for the bum at the wound to recover.

Remember dont kana water at your wound, use saline to clean 2 X daily and follow by antispetic cream.

prank

Re: eyes

Post by prank » Thu, 10 May 2007 12:51 pm

Hi Jovin,

Can i noe where's Dr Huang's clinic?

Tks Lots+++

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 10 May 2007 3:12 pm

You can pay by credit card, but Wish clinic charge 3% extra.
shoe_girl wrote:can anyone give me advice on payment? Im traveling from Canada to Taipei, how should i bring money over with out losing alot in exchange rates? Also what currency and types of payment does Dr Chaung accept? Im so worried and stressed... Thanks
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?