Singapore Expats

Tiger Airways Cabin Crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ladyR
Regular
Regular

Re: recuitment!

Post by ladyR » Sun, 06 May 2007 4:23 am

DinG DonG BeLL wrote: in short, u need to hv AT LEAST 5K & 3yrs for Tiger. u're reach, u can get in Tiger EASILY. :P
no $$ no talk as easy as tat! hahahah! got $$$ i tink i oso dun1.... :cool:
i'm lovin it! (c'est tout che que j'aime)

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 06 May 2007 9:57 am

shazcious wrote:
"haha... coz they got $. for me, i feel tat if u got e $, u can easily get into TR. opps...

or mayb... their trainin was only FEW DAYS. so they were trained to be like tis. "
Well, not really. As far as I know, Batch 12 is the only batch that had such things implemented cos they had another agency representing them or something like that. All the others had normal interviews.

And yeah, our training was about 5 WEEKS, and not only a FEW DAYS and no, we're not trained to be like that.
oh... mayb as from wat u said... only batch 12. MAYBE.... from batch 12 onwards all r trained to be tat way. opps sorry if i've said anytht wrong. but realli... most of my frenz who travel wif TR oso said tat their service... :?
so sass atlantic juz started recuritin for TR only or its always sass atlantic recruitin TR from e beginin?
Can i fly higher than a bird?

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Re: recuitment!

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 06 May 2007 10:03 am

ladyR wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote: in short, u need to hv AT LEAST 5K & 3yrs for Tiger. u're reach, u can get in Tiger EASILY. :P
no $$ no talk as easy as tat! hahahah! got $$$ i tink i oso dun1.... :cool:
wahaha... yup. realli... coz its not a BIG INTL airline anyway yet we still need 5K (min) -shake head-
hmm~ when i went for e internship open hse, we've asked abt it already. so we noe. haha...

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Sun, 06 May 2007 9:47 pm

Whoa...it wasn't like that when I went for their recruitment in batch 8.Kinda regret not taking up their offer than...it would have been such good experience though the pay is nothing to shout about.It really does seem like they seriously seriously need crew.Or else the recruitment wouldn't take place so quick.

How is Tiger doing now?On the website and in the papers they seem to be doing pretty well but no one can be sure.Are they really gonna ask you for an upfront again for this recruitment since it's an advert directly from them?

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Sun, 06 May 2007 10:23 pm

desijoey wrote:Whoa...it wasn't like that when I went for their recruitment in batch 8.Kinda regret not taking up their offer than...it would have been such good experience though the pay is nothing to shout about.It really does seem like they seriously seriously need crew.Or else the recruitment wouldn't take place so quick.

How is Tiger doing now?On the website and in the papers they seem to be doing pretty well but no one can be sure.Are they really gonna ask you for an upfront again for this recruitment since it's an advert directly from them?
yup. coz i've a fren who was taken direct to be a cabin crew but again, 5K upfront. haha...
ya. its realli wasted when batch 8 doesnt hv tis policy (upfront). they will ask for an upfront mayb bcoz its lots of crews juz break bond. :cry:

wadiki

Post by wadiki » Mon, 07 May 2007 9:10 am

sass atlantic was roped in to recruited the last batch of FAs....the internship concept was an idea by sass atlantic & not TR.....as far as the 8k goes....if the trainee breaks the bond, 3k goes to TR & 5k goes to sass atlantic......all new FAs have a 3k bond only for the 1st yr which reduces as the mths pasts......hope these bit of info clears any doubts abt the last recruitment for TR.....for those who still wants to get in TR or any other airlines for tt matter, hang in there......

wadiki

Post by wadiki » Mon, 07 May 2007 9:13 am

oh by the way.....past recruitment there was NO upfront deposists of any kind.....maybe it's only of batch 12.......guess hav to wait & see for batch 13

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Mon, 07 May 2007 11:38 am

oh... icic. those who was b4 batch 12 were so lucky. hmm~ sass atlantic doesnt say abt e reduce of bond $. so its sass who spoil e whole thing lor. opps.. :P

anyway, juz hope tat tis will stop & they juz recruit crews w/o any upfront. :lol:

ladyR
Regular
Regular

Post by ladyR » Mon, 07 May 2007 1:10 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:oh... icic. those who was b4 batch 12 were so lucky. hmm~ sass atlantic doesnt say abt e reduce of bond $. so its sass who spoil e whole thing lor. opps.. :P

anyway, juz hope tat tis will stop & they juz recruit crews w/o any upfront. :lol:
ya totally agree....
i'm lovin it! (c'est tout che que j'aime)

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Mon, 07 May 2007 10:40 pm

It's just such a shame to hear Tiger doing something like that.I mean,many girls still wanna try their airline out although the pay and benefits are really nothing much.It's a good stepping stone for those who really wanna fly but making their potential crew put down such a huge amount of deposit at the first instance is kinda preposterous... :?

ryanstarr
Regular
Regular

Post by ryanstarr » Tue, 08 May 2007 4:16 am

wadiki wrote:oh by the way.....past recruitment there was NO upfront deposists of any kind.....maybe it's only of batch 12.......guess hav to wait & see for batch 13
Hi all,
Today, I had the pleasure of meeting the 13 girls that are Batch 12. At BT, home Of Tiger Air. Welcome to TR Cabin Crew, and wish you all a pleasant stay. I mean it...
Aspire to inspire before you expire.

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Tue, 08 May 2007 10:25 am

hmm~ linda (sass atlantic recruiter said tat TR is not a plc for u all to "try" meanin its not a steppin stone for those who wana try. so... mayb bcoz lots of ppl treat TR as their steppin stone & after they got experience, they hop to better airline. tat's y they hv such thingy (huge sum of upfront).

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 08 May 2007 5:25 pm

Oh well let's see how it's like for this upcoming batch...keep your fingers crossed pips! 8-)

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Tue, 08 May 2007 9:08 pm

desijoey wrote:Oh well let's see how it's like for this upcoming batch...keep your fingers crossed pips! 8-)
haha... i oso wana SEE. :lol:

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Wed, 09 May 2007 12:48 pm

woow~ INTERNSHIP again. haha... omg omg omg.