Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 06 May 2007 5:49 am

Hi takuda,

Hmm... now its e 12th day of my nose. keke
Ermmm bridge is still alittle too high due to e presences of temporary aqumid fillers still inside... have checked with my fren whom do e fillers for me, e temp fillers on average will dissolve away on a 8 th basis, which means this yr oct then i can see e actual result from my goretex L shape implant. pengs.
E stitches wound still have alittle bit scars which looks like a pimple... have use antiseptic cream on it now.

I must admit that i do look older with a higher bridge and tanjhj was right about it as he had advise me before on this issue for self preparations... & also now i realise how come e doctor from KALO didnt agree to give me a very high nose that time when i request e doc to do a high high nose for me... =) He's very honest with me & told me that my features & face shape is more suitable for a natural height nose, too high nose will makes me look very mature... so i trust his judgements & experiences to do a natural height nose for me. keke Which im actually very thankful now that i didnt do a even higher nose.
So right now its e 12th day now, but my bridge still looks abit high due to e fillers still inside, which make me lost my cute look & now become a mature face. pengs....
Lets hope for e best that e bridge can faster lower down abit more. lol
Noes actually no more swelling liao as what i can see...

takuda wrote:this forum is so quiet now. appletree, share with us how are you! and also anybody intending to go for dr chuang at end of the year?

imjase

Post by imjase » Sun, 06 May 2007 8:25 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
imjase wrote:This is an update slideshow.

roughly six weeks after surgery results.

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u252 ... 318521.pbw
So Imjase, you are finally out of the dark woods and the constricting bandages and all grooss soup with kind of flavours!! hehe
Welcome back to the optimistic land!
Your outcome is already very convincingly natural yet dramatic....I like the shape of your profile top nose, the length of your profile.....it emphasizes on your masculine character!

Can you share a little bit about the chin? I'm wondering if you have any problem difficulty to close the mouth?it seems not. congrat once again!
Hey cupid,

Yeah my nose is still swollen at the tip and middle bridge part but its going down each day and gets more sharper and defined. Also the top part of the bridge is gradually shaping (before I did think it was too high)

My wound I recovered without any problems and just have 1-2 dissolvable stitches to fall out. Currently I still can only open my mouth a restricted amount like 3 cm but it is still a bit numb around the chin and nose area but this numbness is decreasing each day.

I'm just happy I did not really run into any infections which I was worried about. Thanks for the compliment, I'm still not quite adjusted to my look and the psychological impact of adjusting to my new face. For me the change is quite large.

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sun, 06 May 2007 1:05 pm

actually "kai Yan tou" does not make ur eyes bigger. ppl do kaiyantou due to 3 reason:

1) two eyes distance too far
2)mongolian fold
3)wan parallel crease but own eye condition does not allow so have to kaiyantou

if u wan ue eyes to open bigger like those korean or jap artists, u have to do "Ti Yan Ji" operation, tat is to lift ur eyelid muscles up so tat when u open ur eyes, almost the whole eye black can be seen without being covered by ur upper eyelid skin. but tat operation got risks like u may not be able to close ur eyes fully. so if u do not suffer fr ptosis, there is really no need to go thr such risks. how big our eyes can go is determined by our own natural eye structure also.

[quote="Shiyun"]Hi guys,

Do you have any idea which surgeon do the "kai yan tou"
known as epicantoplasty in Singapore? This surgery is to make the eye look bigger.

Anyone intending to make their eyes bigger? Please let me know, i'm looking for someone to accompany me to go either abroad to do it together or in Singapore.

A surgery buddy is what i'm looking for. Thanks :)

Do let me know your contact via my email : [email protected] :)[/quote]

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 06 May 2007 1:53 pm

Hi imjase,

May i know how long does it takes for ur upper bridge in between your eyes to level down?? i think the height of my bridge is abit like urs leh. heh
Oh yea, u did a silicone or goretex implant??

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 06 May 2007 4:33 pm

hey tanjh! thanks for your opinions :) hehehe :D

I didn;t read all d posts... i read till 2-- liddat den jump to 300 dy hahaha .. so i heard abt u more :)

Anyway both you and cupid are good :D

Thanks for d suggestion! really appreciate it! I haf checked the website at miniface.com and it's really NICE after the op! BUt when i see the X-Ray pic .. dat really scared me lol :)

Yeah i heard a lot of dr.chuang recently.. and he's from taiwan right? I'm actually really scared taiwanese doc uses China's product to do the op on my face.. cuz i really got no confidence on china's prod.. no doubt they're cheap but i dun trust the quality ... dat's y i thought of going the Op in korea... Do u got any idea actually d material dey're using are from China or elsewhere?? I really concern about d quality a lot.. as i said i'm trying to avoid getting the bad effect and need to redo or take out wadever i implant on my nose or cheek hehe :)

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 06 May 2007 5:19 pm

By d way guys... here are some tricks dat i would like to share wid u guys... i realised many of u doesn't know how 2 read chinese jus like me ! so certain websites u access, u can see many boxes around...

here's a trick! get a mozilla firefox instead of internet explorer... go to google search then type the add... den u will see a bunch of results! next to it, you will see a word "Translate this page" CLICK ON DAT ! dey will help u to translate automatically :)

It's really useful for me :) but after dey translate, u might find the sentences sound very funny.. cuz i think dey translate most of them like word by word... anyway u can simply guess d meaning of d whole sentence sometimes hahaha :D

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 06 May 2007 7:17 pm

appletree, well all u can do is wait. haha.

and can someone tell me is it silicon or goretex that will make our nose have ''weird shadows'' like under light, a very obvious white thing down the nose? i think it's silicon right? correct me if i'm wrong.. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Sun, 06 May 2007 8:44 pm

freesia wrote:hi im new here, i did rhinoplasty 2 times in sin, the result arent bad, but not satisfy enough :( , i heard that dr hsu in taipei is good in doing nose, can anybody give his full name & contact addr, coz i cant understand chinese character, hi jolin i've read that you do yours in taiwan , is that expensive? how much is it? i wsnt to slim down the shape of my nose & implant the ear cartilage in the nose tip ti make it higher and pointed, thx
Hi do you mind saying out which doctor did your nose twice? Cause I am thinking of doing my nose too, but figuring out to do in singapore or in overseas. Thanks.
If its inconvinent you can post me a reply or email me. Greatly appreciate it.

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Sun, 06 May 2007 8:50 pm

takuda wrote:appletree, well all u can do is wait. haha.

and can someone tell me is it silicon or goretex that will make our nose have ''weird shadows'' like under light, a very obvious white thing down the nose? i think it's silicon right? correct me if i'm wrong.. :)
its silicon

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Dr chuang's clinic location

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 06 May 2007 9:20 pm

Dear all,

May i know where the exact location of Dr. chuang's clinic in taiwan?

Is there any website ? Thanks tanjhj for the help. I'm considering between BK clinic and chuang's clinic.

freesia

Post by freesia » Mon, 07 May 2007 12:36 am

hi 244522, i got my nose done by dr chan chi chin at mt E, the 1st operation is alarplasty, the 2nd one is removing the cartilage fr the tip of mine, since my nose actually is high with the big and round tip. so i want to make it sharp, but the dr said that my skin nose is thick, even removing my cartilage cant make it sharp, but i insisted to do it, so after the 2nd surgery my nose isnt that good enough. I want to go to taiwan, coz i heard there s some good PS for rhinoplasty. The problem w dr chan is he never make u sleep during operation, so have go through several local injection, soo painful

Anyone can give me full address & contact no of dr hsu and dr chuang in taiwan? thx

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 07 May 2007 11:22 am

I just had my eyes done by Dr Chuang. When i was in his clinic for consultation, i saw that he got his silicon implants from MENTOR. MENTOR is a US company.

/Jovin
suemei wrote:hey tanjh! thanks for your opinions :) hehehe :D

I didn;t read all d posts... i read till 2-- liddat den jump to 300 dy hahaha .. so i heard abt u more :)

Anyway both you and cupid are good :D

Thanks for d suggestion! really appreciate it! I haf checked the website at miniface.com and it's really NICE after the op! BUt when i see the X-Ray pic .. dat really scared me lol :)

Yeah i heard a lot of dr.chuang recently.. and he's from taiwan right? I'm actually really scared taiwanese doc uses China's product to do the op on my face.. cuz i really got no confidence on china's prod.. no doubt they're cheap but i dun trust the quality ... dat's y i thought of going the Op in korea... Do u got any idea actually d material dey're using are from China or elsewhere?? I really concern about d quality a lot.. as i said i'm trying to avoid getting the bad effect and need to redo or take out wadever i implant on my nose or cheek hehe :)
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Mon, 07 May 2007 11:35 am

freesia wrote:hi 244522, i got my nose done by dr chan chi chin at mt E, the 1st operation is alarplasty, the 2nd one is removing the cartilage fr the tip of mine, since my nose actually is high with the big and round tip. so i want to make it sharp, but the dr said that my skin nose is thick, even removing my cartilage cant make it sharp, but i insisted to do it, so after the 2nd surgery my nose isnt that good enough. I want to go to taiwan, coz i heard there s some good PS for rhinoplasty. The problem w dr chan is he never make u sleep during operation, so have go through several local injection, soo painful

Anyone can give me full address & contact no of dr hsu and dr chuang in taiwan? thx
That sound scary. Hope you can find a suitable doctor. :)

missresplendence

Post by missresplendence » Mon, 07 May 2007 11:48 am

:P
Hey guyz! New to this forum. Googled it. Seems perfect setting for chat about cosmetic surgey.

I'm from Oz - Australia. Background Asian, and yes, I'm encoutering the same concerns and aspiring to the same quintessential beauty renowned for an Asian - high nose, narrow face, gorgeous stunning eyes.

But I feel absolutely lost in the litany of doctors available, and not to mention all those procedures out there!!!

Ok...I've been hearing heaps about Dr Chuang?!!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?. Has he got a website. and can anyone provide testimony to his art?!

Also, don't you guys have the famous Dr Woffles Wu, and Dr Martin Huang?!? I haven't seen any pics from their website, but just curious as to why you wouldn't seek them out?!? and instead go to korea, taipei etc.

Importantly, how did you get in contact with Dr Chuang?!?! Is there a number? Also, what are his rates like? say for a rhino or jaw reduction?

THanks heaps :lol:
Last edited by missresplendence on Mon, 07 May 2007 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shoe_girl

Post by shoe_girl » Mon, 07 May 2007 11:52 am

Jovinliu,

What was Dr Chaung's clinic like? I mean was the environment nice and professional looking? Thankyou!