Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:08 pm

harajukugirl wrote:guys, do you think it's possible to do the following procedures within 2 weeks in TW:

First week at Dr Chuang:
1) For nose (rhino, maybe alar and tipo, if i need?)
2) Bone shaving or face lipo
3) Eyebrow succus pad

Second week at Dr Hsu:
1) Double eyelid (already have, but want to make it nicer)
2) Epicanthoplasty
3) Operate on levator muscle (not sure if she does this?)

Cuz i'm thinking that Dr Hsu seems really good at doing eyes. Or should I do everything at Dr Chuang? Decisions, decisions.

Really appreciate any help! :)
i got think the same as u before!

well i ask le, u can actually got to doc chuang straight after ur eye op with hsu. however, dr chuang would most likely suggest u to wait 6 months to 1 year before doing the other surgery with another doc..and vice versa
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:51 pm

hey tanjh ! Hehehe i know you're very famous in here and would like to hear some opinions from u :)

Cuz recently i found many of u going for Dr.Chuang... but I already had Dr.Jung in my mind...

However I MIGHT wanna do cheekbone shaving or maybe not... if i;m doing both nose and cheekbone together, do u think Dr.Jung has good skil on Cheekbone shaving? or shud i be going for another doc for cheekbone shaving?

and.. which doc would u recommend?Dr.Jung or Chuang? I dun mind paying the price for d quality.. most important is which has the LEAST risk .. and best quality.. because i wanna avoid redo my PS in future.. Note: I'm not rich... I'm currently working part time jus to earn the surgery fees lol.. but i wanna do it safe ;) hope u get wad i mean hehe :D

Hope to hear from u soon !

And... ALL E BEST IN EXAMS !! I'm currently busy wid assignments and exams too :(

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:27 pm

imjase wrote:This is an update slideshow.

roughly six weeks after surgery results.

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/u252 ... 318521.pbw
So Imjase, you are finally out of the dark woods and the constricting bandages and all grooss soup with kind of flavours!! hehe
Welcome back to the optimistic land!
Your outcome is already very convincingly natural yet dramatic....I like the shape of your profile top nose, the length of your profile.....it emphasizes on your masculine character!

Can you share a little bit about the chin? I'm wondering if you have any problem difficulty to close the mouth?it seems not. congrat once again!

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:32 pm

harajukugirl wrote:guys, do you think it's possible to do the following procedures within 2 weeks in TW:

First week at Dr Chuang:
1) For nose (rhino, maybe alar and tipo, if i need?)
2) Bone shaving or face lipo
3) Eyebrow succus pad

Second week at Dr Hsu:
1) Double eyelid (already have, but want to make it nicer)
2) Epicanthoplasty
3) Operate on levator muscle (not sure if she does this?)

Cuz i'm thinking that Dr Hsu seems really good at doing eyes. Or should I do everything at Dr Chuang? Decisions, decisions.

Really appreciate any help! :)
Hm,.. from what you descriptions,.. I suggest its better to do all in Dr.C . There will be no different unless wasting time and energy. The reason is,.. Dr. C is definetely familiar with this eyebrow succus pad since I have done with him! and second, the procedures you want to do with dr.Hsu, well,.. for me myself... dr.C is the king for eyelid in Taiwan. maybe dr hsu is the queen?! Lol!
Also, I dont think Dr.Hsu want to do work 'again' after seing you with bruishes and swelling in your nose, cheeks and eyes. it bluring her to determine surgical plan cos ur original eyes already covered with full of swell.
Good luck!

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:35 pm

tanjhj wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:
tanjhj wrote:Dear all,

i wonder who has watch the korean Movie 200 pound beauty? i would like to suggets this movie for those who wanna do PS.

I has some lesson for those PS goers.

Ps: yes The actress really sing the songs in the movies. Powerful voice..
Hey Tanjhj! WHere have you been?! Missing you!!
Miss u too! and other real contributors of this forums. i am busy with work and study.. exams coming in june, so really need to lock my Lappy else sure will be distracted again..

Just watch 200 pounds beauty on my lappy.. Opps :P and thought of posting here to share this good movie.

read that u may redo ur cheek again, yupz i also did ask and was quoted ard your price.. many forumers may find it ex but the price is really ok le compared to spore.. so still going to rework your cheek? hehe

Ps: not much PS doc can work on bone, yes even those Famous PS docs.
if a doc can work on bones, it shows alot abt his skills, knowledge and confidence.
It results from the lipo so far compared with my before is really great. it gaves big difference. but not enough to fulfil my standard. :lol: SO, Ofcourse I still want this cheek shaving! But definetely ,Not Now Tanjhj!! Not this time. hehehe im busy with work now.
I will post my pic too when I already in 6 months post op. ok!

Hm,.. since many forumer telling bout that movie, I become curious eh, hm.....
btw, Yesterday I watch spiderman 3, and I recognized spidey and MJ become so fat eh?!! huaa! Too bad spidey have that 'turkey' neck?! :lol:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:43 pm

tanjhj wrote:Yes, Gueen jovin redid her eyes le. Wish you a speedy and 110% successful surgery!

yeah i guess dr chuang recommended chin to balanced up your nose and also cheek to slim down your face. wah after the op, jovin going to beat jolin tsai flat liao! 8-)

Jovin, u can sing? if can, i wanna be your manager or invest in you. kekeke
Yes,it change just as give an Illusion that cheeks look smaller. Even im not get cheek shaving but right after I got my chin, it makes my face more narrow. I know it just an Illusion. it cause of the cheeks bone is supposed to have bigger size than the chin bone ( in asian faces) so when augmenting the chin, it will make the cheek looks 'smaller' . It just an illusion. but a great ones for sure! ;)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:01 pm

mbk wrote:starzncupid

Can you recommend a maxfax in sg?

I went to dr. preecha in bangkok and he basically didn't like the look I was going for which is the sharp chiseled angular look- strong sharp jaw angles and "V" chin. So basically he si not doing. :(

Starncupid can I have your email?

sory for my late reply, been so busy these days,

Regarding with maxillofacial surgeon,... I have no idea for best surgeon in singapore.so sorry,.. cause I never interested to do this maxillofacial surgery, since I never want to have a subtle change.
May I know ,, why do like to do this procedure? If I read from your post, you like to have a more masculine and strong jaw line right? So do you already have the basic jaw bone? Cause you should know maxilofacial only create a very3x... subtle change (in all out of the goodness) . very subtle til Im afraid you can find the difference . because In maxillofacial, cut and sliding the bone just can be done max for 5mm average. more than that it almost impposible. Meanwhile , to make a male jawline and chin ( if you have a normal recessed) , 5mm add on each jaw or chin is very small. And one more, maxillo cant change your facial shape,. cant change your jaw or chin shape. You keep all your original except the projection, thats all. its really different with implant which can change the bone shape of your jaw or chin with 3 Dimension to your new favourite ones.

Let me shared bit bout my friend in spore, He already had this 2 maxillofacial 'Leefort' procedures with spore surgeon (forget the name); a sagittal split ;which is the sides of his jaws were cut and move outwards to make his jaws appear wider. And sliding genioplasty which is His chin bone was cut and moved forward to correct his recessive chin before.
but it did not work.The result of his jaw is very subtle And now He's going for the jaw implant procedure.
And the chin result? He had an asymetry chin which is from the lateral ( when you look at mirror),his chin pad moves more too right side. as you know, chin pad is suppposed vertically in line with nose.
Now my chin is really transformed from a weak chin became really strong and masculine chin. ( its medpor) My chin have a 'U' shaped. the implant had wings which is extends till prejowl area, so it can creates a perfect jaw line without make the chin looks crooked witches if you know?
and what the most I like from my chin, it looks 'boney' really similar with chin male models. Like it! ;)

I had this RZ extended (square type) chin implant 7mm ... click it.......... ---------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/su ... mandrz.asp

Also for the jaw; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/su ... mandrz.asp
---This ones is designed for wrapping full of your jaw and chin bone. its called mandibular matrix . Theres also single jaw implant designed by others surgeon -separately with chin implant. You can browse it.

Oh almost forget, Yea, it was same as my experienced with dr.preecha. Got no happy at all with him. If you read the email what he sent to me long time ago, hm..you'll feel down. I almost give up at that time.
why dont you try to email yanhee as addvark said? Do you have less budget for this?
Good luck ya! 8-)
Last edited by cupid^n^starz on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 4:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:03 pm

suemei wrote:hey tanjh ! Hehehe i know you're very famous in here and would like to hear some opinions from u :)

Cuz recently i found many of u going for Dr.Chuang... but I already had Dr.Jung in my mind...

However I MIGHT wanna do cheekbone shaving or maybe not... if i;m doing both nose and cheekbone together, do u think Dr.Jung has good skil on Cheekbone shaving? or shud i be going for another doc for cheekbone shaving?

and.. which doc would u recommend?Dr.Jung or Chuang? I dun mind paying the price for d quality.. most important is which has the LEAST risk .. and best quality.. because i wanna avoid redo my PS in future.. Note: I'm not rich... I'm currently working part time jus to earn the surgery fees lol.. but i wanna do it safe ;) hope u get wad i mean hehe :D

Hope to hear from u soon !

And... ALL E BEST IN EXAMS !! I'm currently busy wid assignments and exams too :(
i am not sure if dr Jung do great shaving for ur cheekbone but i know that there is some doc who can do both. one example is DR kim and another is the doc which kaka posted, the doc is great in bone shaving..miniface.com.. but i remember not cheap..
of coz there is the all knowing dr chuang. lolz

however i am not the best or the most knowledgeable here but i am one with the most post!. Cupidz confirm is more knowledgeable than me in term of the technical and scientific aspect of the PS.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:17 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:

I went to dr. preecha in bangkok and he basically didn't like the look I was going for which is the sharp chiseled angular look- strong sharp jaw angles and "V" chin. So basically he si not doing. :(

My hotmail msn ; [email protected].

Regarding with maxillofacial surgeon,... I have no idea for best surgeon in singapore.so sorry,.. cause I never interested to do this maxillofacial surgery, since I never want to have a subtle change.
May I know ,, why do like to do this procedure? If I read from your post, you like to have a more masculine and strong jaw line right? So do you already have the basic jaw bone? Cause you should know maxilofacial only create a very3x... subtle change (in all out of the goodness) . very subtle til Im afraid you can find the difference . because In maxillofacial, cut and sliding the bone just can be done max for 5mm average. more than that it almost impposible. Meanwhile , to make a male jawline and chin ( if you have a normal recessed) , 5mm add on each jaw or chin is very small. And one more, maxillo cant change your facial shape,. cant change your jaw or chin shape. You keep all your original except the projection, thats all. its really different with implant which can change the bone shape of your jaw or chin with 3 Dimension to your new favourite ones.

Let me shared bit bout my friend in spore, He already had this 2 maxillofacial 'Leefort' procedures with spore surgeon (forget the name); a sagittal split ;which is the sides of his jaws were cut and move outwards to make his jaws appear wider. And sliding genioplasty which is His chin bone was cut and moved forward to correct his recessive chin before.
but it did not work.The result of his jaw is very subtle And now He's i am going for the jaw implant procedure.
And the chin result? He had an asymetry chin which is from the lateral ( when you look at mirror),his chin pad moves more too right side. as you know, chin pad is suppposed vertically in line with nose.
Now my chin is really transformed from a weak chin became really strong and masculine chin. ( its medpor) My chin have a 'U' shaped. the implant had wings which is extends till prejowl area, so it can creates a perfect jaw line without make the chin looks crooked witches if you know?
and what the most I like from my chin, it looks 'boney' really similar with chin male models. Like it! ;)

I had this RZ extended (square type) chin implant 7mm ... click it.......... ----------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/su ... mandrz.asp

Also for the jaw; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/su ... mandrz.asp
---This ones is designed for wrapping full of your jaw and chin bone. its called mandibular matrix . Theres also single jaw implant designed by others surgeon -separately with chin implant. You can browse it.
Good luck ya! 8-)
Cupidz u are the hero, i remember this is wat aadvark wants for his jaw!

so i assume dr chuang is able to do it for him too..

aadvark, so u should know what to do now huh? lolz

oh yes, i downloaded the movie 200 pounds beauty from mininova.org however need to install utorrent software and vlc media player to add and play the english subtitle file with the movie..
Last edited by tanjhj on Sun, 06 May 2007 2:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: eyes

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:21 pm

jovinliu wrote:first time is cutting method, this time is korean style. Now is the 6th day, i had removed stitches last night and doctor Chuang commented my swell had subsided quite fast. Yes i took Sineech, but everybody's recovery period is different and for me, luckily i am the sort who don't swell for long and i recover very fast. The crease is still quite thick now, but after some makeup it should look quite ok.

Yeah, stitching lasts shorter than cutting method. It tends to "disappear" after some years. Where did you do your stitching? Because if your eyelid is puffy/fatty, the doctor shouldn't recommend stitching to you. Stitching is suitable only for people without much fats on their eyelid. I re-did my eyes with Dr Chuang, and honestly i am very happy with the result so far, eventhough i will need another 2,3 months to assess. At least my previous cut (my first double eyelid surgery) is not visible at all, and i don't know where it went! Amazing! I did both epicantoplasty and korean style double eyelid, and.... errrr... yes, my eyes very big now, hee.. What you went to do does not sound risky; it all boils down to the skill of the surgery, and i recommend Dr Chuang. My previous eyelid surgery is ok, except too much fats was removed and my lid looks abit sulken in. Dr Chuang was very confident to do this enhancement surgery, and so far i am happy with what i see on mirror. He is a super busy surgeon, but he don't sound impatient or rude when consulting his patients.

P/S: ALOT of taiwanese girls came to him to do breast. I was doing my laser mole removal in a room, and in the room beside is a young girl, accompanied by her mother, who came in for her 1st post-op massage. Wah lao she screamed and cried! I looked down at my own ... ahem... 2 molehill... and for the first time i think i am lucky that i am a natural B cup. Yah not C or D lah, but alot of taiwanese girls are actually A cup (don't know why but they damn slim, maybe that's why the breast also became smaller), so they came to do B or C. The sound of that girl screaming and crying..... i don't have the courage to do breast implant man...

/Jovin

244522 wrote:hi jovin

u did ur eye the second time right? so the first time did you use cutting method or stitching method? Then how long will be the recovery period for the second time. Thanks.

I kind of regret doing my stitching for my eyes. It's a permanent stitch so i think if i want to redo, it will be complicated and recovery will be even longer. Cause this is my second stitch and recovery is super long.

Does anyone have any idea of a good reconstructive surgery for the eyes. Really envious Jovin for doing the eye surgery to enlarge the eyes. I also want. I want to take out my eyes fat too, its quite puffy. Ah. But now I really need a good surgeon if I want to redo. The doctor have to take out two stitch from my eyes, fats, and enlarge my eyes carefully. Does it sound risky?

jovin,

thanks to u, i didnt know he is so good in eyelid revision too..thats y i never recommend him for eyelid revision b4.. haha i even more confident of dr chuang now..

icebell, thou i know we r at loggerhead but nevertheless i m glad that dr chuang maybe able to help in your eyelid revision which u have desperate seek out for..
Golden Rules of PS:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sat, 05 May 2007 11:48 pm

tanjhj wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:

My hotmail msn ; [email protected].

but it did not work.The result of his jaw is very subtle And now He's i am going for the jaw implant procedure.

I had this RZ extended (square type) chin implant 7mm ... click it.......... ----------------------------------------------------------------------http://www.porexsurgical.com/english/su ... mandrz.asp

Good luck ya! 8-)
Cupidz u are the hero, i remember this is wat aadvark wants for his jaw!

so i assume dr chuang is able to do it for him too..

aadvark, so u should know what to do now huh? lolz
A Hero? always Wish if I can be the ones just like Spiderman! its ok with the dark character ! Too bad wish clinic is helpless in this format ! hahahahahahahaha :lol:
well... yeah its all just becos of all my crazy researh from long time ago to avoid dissatisfied (again) of my own face. thats all. glad can share it!~! :D

WHitE

Post by WHitE » Sun, 06 May 2007 12:58 am

Hi all,

I intend to go to Dr. Chuang to have my nose done. I have sent him an email 3days back and was still waiting for his reply. My intention was to go in June but might have to be postponed. Anyone want to join? Pls do let me know if you intend to go wishclinic for ur surgery? :)

grumpy99

I want a new nose too

Post by grumpy99 » Sun, 06 May 2007 1:39 am

Hi everybody, I've been following this thread for the longest time and I can't wait to do my nose (but must get leave approved).

Imjase: Your nose looks great man! Do you have your surgeon's contact or a website?

I keep reading abt Dr Chuang, but how do I get information on his clinic?

Anybody, help! :shock:

freesia

Post by freesia » Sun, 06 May 2007 3:17 am

hi im new here, i did rhinoplasty 2 times in sin, the result arent bad, but not satisfy enough :( , i heard that dr hsu in taipei is good in doing nose, can anybody give his full name & contact addr, coz i cant understand chinese character, hi jolin i've read that you do yours in taiwan , is that expensive? how much is it? i wsnt to slim down the shape of my nose & implant the ear cartilage in the nose tip ti make it higher and pointed, thx

keropijennifer

Post by keropijennifer » Sun, 06 May 2007 5:44 am

Does anyone know of any surgeons/clinics in seoul who are famous for doing calve muscle reduction using botox injections? I have huge calves, so huge I havent worn a skirt for years! Thanks!