Singapore Expats

QATAR AIRWAYS RECRUITMENT ON 5th MAY 2007

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
wendily

Post by wendily » Fri, 04 May 2007 1:22 pm

Hi Leen73,

Wanna meet and go together? I don't mind.

What will you be wearing?

You can add me or email me [email protected]

leen73

Post by leen73 » Fri, 04 May 2007 3:33 pm

Hi PrincessQatar,

Thanks for your reply. So sweet of you to share the info. Let's hope we can see you real soon.

Aside to Wendily, you got mail!!!!

PrincessQatar

Post by PrincessQatar » Fri, 04 May 2007 6:12 pm

Ure most welcome..
I really hope to see u guys soon..btw it's HOT SUMMER now..Good Luck ya all..remember to practice on ure speech coz u'll b made to read the PA..

Cocoloco

Post by Cocoloco » Sat, 05 May 2007 1:51 am

Here's an interesting article with links on the pros and cons of living in Dubai and Abu Dhabi ---> http://uaereport.homeblock.com/
The situation can be used to describe Qatar, just think twice the worse.

FYI.

girl-next-door

Post by girl-next-door » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:21 am

Thanks Cocoloco for posting the pros and cons. Alto' I am interested to be FS, there are still some considerations for me to ponder over. It is useful in considering the suitable place individual wants to be in. Thanks again. Hopefully some girls do see it before they go for the interview. Good Luck to all the girls trying! I hope your dreams will come true!! *Cheers* :D

Qoo

Post by Qoo » Sat, 05 May 2007 5:09 pm

Halo, did anybody eceive any calls from Qatar?.. now it already 5pm, she said she will call us by 4.30pm if selected .. i think my chances is zero liao.. sad...

Seems that so many guys g for interview n lesser gals ard...

trevormyboy
Regular
Regular

Post by trevormyboy » Sat, 05 May 2007 5:40 pm

sigh
i didnt go today.. i wanted to.. since i got the invitation already.. but i havent have anything for the interview..
so those who went today.. how was it? can share?
-lili-

Qoo

Post by Qoo » Sat, 05 May 2007 6:11 pm

today Open Day was fine.. a video introducing Qatar n followed by questions then submit the resumes but i did not receive any calls from them after this.. coz those who got the call will attend a inteview tomooroz...

Those who have receive or did not recieve a call please share...

sploosh_babe

Post by sploosh_babe » Sat, 05 May 2007 7:59 pm

I went for the interview today too.. but got booted out as well.. so disappointing.. :cry:

leen73

interview

Post by leen73 » Sat, 05 May 2007 8:27 pm

Me too, didn get to the final round :cry: , but the lady beside me got in.

Anyone know for the next recruitment drive, is there a need for a gap of 6 mths before i can apply again?

bytheway

Post by bytheway » Sat, 05 May 2007 8:50 pm

i was there as well, haha~, means got booted out oso. hmm, dun get discouraged dear all, next =)

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:07 pm

sploosh_babe wrote:I went for the interview today too.. but got booted out as well.. so disappointing.. :cry:
:console: mi too. got booted out. kept waitin for their call. haha... anyway, there's always another try. lets keep on tryin. dun gif up. :) so... no one got in??? :?
Can i fly higher than a bird?

septemberrr
Regular
Regular

Post by septemberrr » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:29 pm

:( thanks princessqatar for informing us... (a little late for me though)

just curious, after reading all the bad things in this forum about Qatar and living in Doha, why do you guys still wanna apply? Do u think tt ple like us, who know about the cons of doha and QR yet still apply for it, are pitiable? :???:

sploosh_babe

Re: interview

Post by sploosh_babe » Sat, 05 May 2007 9:47 pm

leen73 wrote:Me too, didn get to the final round :cry: , but the lady beside me got in.

Anyone know for the next recruitment drive, is there a need for a gap of 6 mths before i can apply again?

Hi leen73, I don't think you gotta wait for 6 months before you reapply again.. I applied with only 3 months' gap.. I tried for the previous and today's.. however, sad to say, i got booted out for both..

By the way, i think the next recruitment's in 3 months' time..

Hope the info is helpful to you.. :)

PrincessQatar

Post by PrincessQatar » Sat, 05 May 2007 10:27 pm

septemberrr wrote::( thanks princessqatar for informing us... (a little late for me though)

just curious, after reading all the bad things in this forum about Qatar and living in Doha, why do you guys still wanna apply? Do u think tt ple like us, who know about the cons of doha and QR yet still apply for it, are pitiable? :???:
Well my dear..it's up to each individual on how they handle life.Some of us are able to adapt to any environment..like me.I don't let the people and diff in culture or the hot weather in fact to put me down coz i really love my job.I am just thankful that at least i get to be what i have always wanted to be..a cabin crew.
Seriously,it's just how u see life..i've made wonderful friends here from diff countries, learnt diff cultures,it's kind of rewarding actually..
For those who did not make it through,there is always another chance.I tried for the 3rd time before i got it..and age is not a problem..even if u are 30,u can still apply for it!!.. ;o)