Singapore Expats

Overseas business contacts, recommendations?

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
sq009
Chatter
Chatter

Overseas business contacts, recommendations?

Post by sq009 » Thu, 26 Apr 2007 3:20 am

I'm looking for overseas contacts or partners who can help me start a business.

I'm currently looking to start a retail business in Berlin, a childhood education business in Jakarta, and a F&B company in Manila.

Any tips or recommendations for these businesses in those areas?

Appreciate all feedbacks. Thanks.
In Pursuit Of Excellence and Perfection

FastCashh
Regular
Regular

Post by FastCashh » Thu, 03 May 2007 11:39 am

first of all tell us why u choose these places? manila,jarkarta,berlin. u must have a reason for it. then we can give u the feed back hope this helps.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: .

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 May 2007 4:04 pm

FastCashh wrote:first of all tell us why u choose these places? manila,jarkarta,berlin. u must have a reason for it. then we can give u the feed back hope this helps.
Why do you need to know the reason why he chooses a place? Sounds like you might want to steal his ideas if his reasons are good.

He openly asked for information about the location vrs the business type. His personal reasons aren't really relevant are they? :roll:
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BPSing

wrong side of the bed

Post by BPSing » Fri, 04 May 2007 8:33 pm

sunday morning staple seems got out of the wrong side of the bed today

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: wrong side of the bed

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 May 2007 10:22 pm

BPSing wrote:sunday morning staple seems got out of the wrong side of the bed today
Don't know if you've been lurking around very long or not. If not, you will soon know why. But yeah, you could say that! :wink: I'm constipated and have been working since labour day with a kidney stone. :x

Oh, I've been called the "resident crotchety ole man" numerous times (even by myself occasionally if warranted) Just ask WIMH (Wind in MY Hair). I apologize for banging you this morning. but you really didn't read the thread did you! :P
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

BPSing

my type of guy

Post by BPSing » Sat, 05 May 2007 1:21 pm

may be a good idea to catch up you seem the type who will enjoy a few yarns and a good bottle of red.

Jeppo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Jeppo » Tue, 08 May 2007 9:20 am

OP,

For the Jakarta business why don't you contact the Indonesian Embassy, they have regular forums for people who want to invest there and can help you find partners if you need one. Also check out www.bkpm.go.id its the Indonesian investment coordinating board.