Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Wed, 02 May 2007 9:38 pm

heheh cant wait cant wait cant wait cant wait to see d pics !! hehehe :D
imjase wrote:Hey thought I do a quick post.

Its been about 6 weeks after my surgery with Dr Chuang now. All I can say is the results are improving. The wound I did have inside my lower mouth is now healed and no signs of infection (very happy about this)

I am able to eat soft foods now but sometimes when I chew I get a slight sound inside my mouth so maybe I shouldnt chew so much.

My nose has got thinner and the tip has gained a better shape as well as the swelling. The bridge at the top has gone down also which I am happy about because I thought it was too high before but Dr Chuang says it will go down when it takes shape within next 1-2 months.

I'm going to put up some pics when I can to show you the comparable differences between my last pics.

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Wed, 02 May 2007 9:39 pm

Hey Ocean11, Can i know which Doctor are you going to do your op in korea?

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Wed, 02 May 2007 10:58 pm

imjase wrote:Hey thought I do a quick post.

Its been about 6 weeks after my surgery with Dr Chuang now. All I can say is the results are improving. The wound I did have inside my lower mouth is now healed and no signs of infection (very happy about this)

I am able to eat soft foods now but sometimes when I chew I get a slight sound inside my mouth so maybe I shouldnt chew so much.

My nose has got thinner and the tip has gained a better shape as well as the swelling. The bridge at the top has gone down also which I am happy about because I thought it was too high before but Dr Chuang says it will go down when it takes shape within next 1-2 months.

I'm going to put up some pics when I can to show you the comparable differences between my last pics.
i can't wait to see ur pix :D

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Wed, 02 May 2007 11:17 pm

Hi guys,

Do you have any idea which surgeon do the "kai yan tou"
known as epicantoplasty in Singapore? This surgery is to make the eye look bigger.

Anyone intending to make their eyes bigger? Please let me know, i'm looking for someone to accompany me to go either abroad to do it together or in Singapore.

A surgery buddy is what i'm looking for. Thanks

Do let me know your contact via my email : [email protected]

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: eyes

Post by jovinliu » Thu, 03 May 2007 9:44 am

first time is cutting method, this time is korean style. Now is the 6th day, i had removed stitches last night and doctor Chuang commented my swell had subsided quite fast. Yes i took Sineech, but everybody's recovery period is different and for me, luckily i am the sort who don't swell for long and i recover very fast. The crease is still quite thick now, but after some makeup it should look quite ok.

Yeah, stitching lasts shorter than cutting method. It tends to "disappear" after some years. Where did you do your stitching? Because if your eyelid is puffy/fatty, the doctor shouldn't recommend stitching to you. Stitching is suitable only for people without much fats on their eyelid. I re-did my eyes with Dr Chuang, and honestly i am very happy with the result so far, eventhough i will need another 2,3 months to assess. At least my previous cut (my first double eyelid surgery) is not visible at all, and i don't know where it went! Amazing! I did both epicantoplasty and korean style double eyelid, and.... errrr... yes, my eyes very big now, hee.. What you went to do does not sound risky; it all boils down to the skill of the surgery, and i recommend Dr Chuang. My previous eyelid surgery is ok, except too much fats was removed and my lid looks abit sulken in. Dr Chuang was very confident to do this enhancement surgery, and so far i am happy with what i see on mirror. He is a super busy surgeon, but he don't sound impatient or rude when consulting his patients.

P/S: ALOT of taiwanese girls came to him to do breast. I was doing my laser mole removal in a room, and in the room beside is a young girl, accompanied by her mother, who came in for her 1st post-op massage. Wah lao she screamed and cried! I looked down at my own ... ahem... 2 molehill... and for the first time i think i am lucky that i am a natural B cup. Yah not C or D lah, but alot of taiwanese girls are actually A cup (don't know why but they damn slim, maybe that's why the breast also became smaller), so they came to do B or C. The sound of that girl screaming and crying..... i don't have the courage to do breast implant man...

/Jovin

244522 wrote:hi jovin

u did ur eye the second time right? so the first time did you use cutting method or stitching method? Then how long will be the recovery period for the second time. Thanks.

I kind of regret doing my stitching for my eyes. It's a permanent stitch so i think if i want to redo, it will be complicated and recovery will be even longer. Cause this is my second stitch and recovery is super long.

Does anyone have any idea of a good reconstructive surgery for the eyes. Really envious Jovin for doing the eye surgery to enlarge the eyes. I also want. I want to take out my eyes fat too, its quite puffy. Ah. But now I really need a good surgeon if I want to redo. The doctor have to take out two stitch from my eyes, fats, and enlarge my eyes carefully. Does it sound risky?
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

mountain

Post by mountain » Thu, 03 May 2007 10:28 am

Jovin,
what is epicantplasty...sp

how is it different from double eyelid?

do you have parallel eyelids now or tampered?

why did you not like your previous result..
and how much is it?

is dr chuang the one who did your nose too?

so there are dr chuang,jiang and hsu..

you must be gorgeous..i bet you look eurasian now..
i guess that's a good idea to bring pictures
so that you'll get the results you want..
otherwise if it's too subtle then you won't see too much difference..
after all the pain and the money..

thanks a lot :D

jasminet3e

jaw shaving surgery?

Post by jasminet3e » Thu, 03 May 2007 11:29 am

if you've had jaw shaving surgery done, can you tell me how long it takes for you to look normal? i know the swelling lasts for several months, but even with the swelling, you can look the same as before surgery b/c the jaw is smaller... i only have 2 wks off from work...

prank

Re: Anyone with any tales to tell?

Post by prank » Thu, 03 May 2007 12:36 pm

Hi,

Can i have the exact location of Dr Lee clinic as i tot doin a smart Lipo. Does he do smart lipo?? Tks Lots!

prank

Re: eyes

Post by prank » Thu, 03 May 2007 12:43 pm

Oh Hi,

How much is does de double eye lid cost n where is it?? Hmm, i'm still lookin for a less expensive smart lipo surgery. Dr woffle wu is definately too $$$.

Ur sugestion wil b v much appreciated*

Tks+

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Thu, 03 May 2007 4:21 pm

Hi jovin,

May i know that time u did ur nose, was it silicone or goretex? By Dr chuang too? :)

How much does Dr chuang charge alone for epicanthoplasty??
Im still considering to do epicanthoplasty leh.... pengs

Oh yea just curious, about the fats in e eyelid that u mentioned, can be withdraw out one arh? keke How much mm did dr chuang did for u?
:P

Regular
Regular

Eye Stitch

Post by 244522 » Fri, 04 May 2007 8:20 am

Hi Jovin

I did it under Dr M.H for my second time. The first time I did it under one of the a female doctor in Camdeon Center (hope is correct spelling). I had really terrible experience with the female doctor, her skills is limited, she is proud and she didnt give what i want.

The second time, Dr was nice, I consult for one hour to understand my situation and let doctor understand what i want. I want rounder eyes, which the first doctor failed to give me, she keep on telling me the most she can do is to do a double eyelid of our natural shape.

The second Dr actually recommended cutting method, but because at that time i just wanted a natural double eyelid, so that i wouldnt need to paste my double eyelid sticker daily. And secondly, i heard that someone's eyes blood vessel was hit in the operation when using eye cutting, that scares me more to go under cutting method by him. Lastly, is because i am afriad of the scar.

But now I regret, cause I realize how great would it be ton take out my stupid eye fats. secondly, I am in my 5 month now, and it hasnt really recovered, the slow recovery make me think that its much better to do cutting as the recovery rate is almost the same slow.

The eyelid stitch used on me is permanent stitch, so it will last forever, unlike the dissovable stitch that normal doctor use. Just that I can really see my puff eyes increase as day goes. Plus I envious some korean girls, who eyes look so bright and nice. Mine i feel look at bit tired.

I felt that mine might be risky and require good doctor was because I already did twice which mean my eye internal tissue has already been hurt twice.

Jovin do you mind posting your new eye photo to me or in the forumn. I really need to see if the kai yan dou will make a difference for me and to see dr chuang skill.

my email is [email protected]

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Dr Martin Huang is a very skillful surgeon

Post by Shiyun » Fri, 04 May 2007 5:15 pm

:)
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Fri, 04 May 2007 7:20 pm

this forum is so quiet now. appletree, share with us how are you! and also anybody intending to go for dr chuang at end of the year?
Cry when you get ripped.

Regular
Regular

Post by 244522 » Fri, 04 May 2007 8:16 pm

Hi Shiyun

Just out of curiousity, may I know what you did under Dr M.H. :D

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 04 May 2007 10:42 pm

takuda wrote:this forum is so quiet now. appletree, share with us how are you! and also anybody intending to go for dr chuang at end of the year?
A few of you, who shall not be named, decided to stiff fellow poster tanjhj. This resulted in a lot of accusations and therefore your biggest poster on this thread as made himself somewhat scarce of late.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers