Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 8:19 pm

ocean11 wrote:Guys, i know i am pretty fickle minded this time, cos i really do not wish to go under the knife one more time on my nose .. sigh.. :(

But i really heard alot of complications in this Goretex.. http://www.eboards4all.com/646673/wwwboard.cgi

The only doc that i heard that is really good in using own cartilage for the rhinoplasty is Dr Toriumi in Chicago.. shit.. getting further n further.. :o
http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp
he don encourage silicone nor goretex, cos if anything happen after a few years, ur nose will deform :^o , and will be difficult to fix back, if u have goretex.. sound scary..

don know wat to do now.. :-|

I had already book the tix to korea, so i guess will go ahead to consult, whether to do it or not.. just have to rise up my pillow at nite n think really hard.. :?
Hello ocean11 !
Yes, you’re absolutely right! Dr.Toriumi is great for Asian nose unless distance problems. Hehe.
Beside him, there’s few surgeon also popular for asian faces.

for Asian nose : Dr.Flowers (in hawai – http://www.flowersclinic.com ) , and Dr.Toriumi

for Asian eyes : Dr.Meronk, Dr. Flowers, Dr.Charles Lee. L

How did u get it web from? I remember long time ago, I’d found him as one of the best for asian rhino in western area. he....

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 8:23 pm

appletree wrote:Hi all,

I've just finished my rhinoplasty surgery yesterday. Didnt log in becuase was very tired yesterday after e surgery.
My nose still very swollen now.... looks like a pig.lol
But hopes e swell will goes off soon...
uhh Guess im late of this news?! COngrat for your new nose apple! :wink:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Re: hello

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 8:42 pm

aadvark wrote:
chin implant also inside. inside the mouth.
if u look into mirror, and pull ur lip down, u can see where ur flesh meets the gum?

they will make the incision there and insert the implant from there then sew back. chin implants can be done either internal or external.

internal good thing of course is cannot see scar, but hor, becos of food u eat, saliva etc, u must take be very careful. must watch what u eat then brush regularly, use mouth wash regularly until wound completely heal.

like a typical guy, i totally heck care, sometimes forgot my antibiotics also... in the end, kena infection. the tiny wound swell up and even swell SIDEWAYS! in the end, looks like a huge fat bloody leech sitting inside my mouth! my frens were all grossed out... had to go GP for antibiotics to remove infection...

chin implant also painful after anaesthetic wore off... but in the end i was most satisfied with my chin implant cos make my face look slimmer, more defined from front view...

now need to do my jaw implants so i look more defined from side view! haha :D
im wondering How’s your chin condition now? Is it wound healing nicely? Please take really careful of it since you have internal incision. dont till u got fever ok.
Huah.. reminds n makes me really trauma with all kind of internal incisions. No more internal ever! Hehe

Also, how did you make that cartoon picture you used for the avatar? by photoshop software? cause Its… really you?!
He…

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 8:54 pm

takuda wrote:
Jang wrote:
ocean11 wrote: Mai ah neh mai wa la... :cry: actually i say say only la.. will still go korea one la.. hahaha.. chicago doc is a asian la.. so he is very good in both ang moh n asian la..
but sibei expensive la! siao.. i checked the air tic about 9k, surgery cheapest is USD6k.. bo liao la.. tot i shit money meh!?

wa lau! ur eyes to me very big liao!! like this icon!! --> :o still kai yen tao?! the one should do it me!!! i oso wan to look like ET!!! no! i wan bigger den ET!!!

Yes pls.. don use the condom.. bring back to SG... blow liao, pass it to me.. sometime pillow not enuff.. :P

okok.. will email u in short while.. hehe..
Hi Ocean 11,

If you are really interested to have your plastic surgery to be done oversea, I would highly recommend BK Clinic in korea! :D Dr Kim from BK Clinic is the top best surgeon in korea. :wink:
I can provide you information if you are keen.

Cheers :)
im sure it would be useful to those intending to go korea for PS. share with us why u recommend him. :)
Hi,

Very simple, coz Dr BK Kim is the most reputable plastic surgeon in Korea.
He is from the best school in Korea, Seoul National Univ and he was the top of the class when he graduated. He is even respected by other plastic surgeons in Korea.
Last year, he paid most income tax in Korea among all the doctors in all medical trades.
If you are interested to have any plastic surgery done by him, do PM me coz I can link you up with him.

Jang
Regular
Regular

Post by Jang » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 9:04 pm

mbk wrote:Anyone had orthognathic surgery (or sliding genioplasty or lefort technique) by a maxillofacial surgeon to improve haw alignment ? Any doctor to recomend?
Hi mbk,

If you want your surgery to be in korea, I can help you to link up with BK Clinic, DR Kim. PM me if you are keen.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 9:16 pm

mbk wrote:Anyone had orthognathic surgery (or sliding genioplasty or lefort technique) by a maxillofacial surgeon to improve haw alignment ? Any doctor to recomend?
Well, its best done by maxillofacial surgeon than just a plastic surgeon. more safety.

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 9:24 pm

Hi cupid,

gee thanks =) but i din manage to do my epicanthoplasty leh, =(

cupid^n^starz wrote:

I've just finished my rhinoplasty surgery yesterday. Didnt log in becuase was very tired yesterday after e surgery.

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Re: hello

Post by aadvark » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:27 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
aadvark wrote:
chin implant also inside. inside the mouth.
if u look into mirror, and pull ur lip down, u can see where ur flesh meets the gum?

they will make the incision there and insert the implant from there then sew back. chin implants can be done either internal or external.

internal good thing of course is cannot see scar, but hor, becos of food u eat, saliva etc, u must take be very careful. must watch what u eat then brush regularly, use mouth wash regularly until wound completely heal.

like a typical guy, i totally heck care, sometimes forgot my antibiotics also... in the end, kena infection. the tiny wound swell up and even swell SIDEWAYS! in the end, looks like a huge fat bloody leech sitting inside my mouth! my frens were all grossed out... had to go GP for antibiotics to remove infection...

chin implant also painful after anaesthetic wore off... but in the end i was most satisfied with my chin implant cos make my face look slimmer, more defined from front view...

now need to do my jaw implants so i look more defined from side view! haha :D
im wondering How’s your chin condition now? Is it wound healing nicely? Please take really careful of it since you have internal incision. dont till u got fever ok.
Huah.. reminds n makes me really trauma with all kind of internal incisions. No more internal ever! Hehe

Also, how did you make that cartoon picture you used for the avatar? by photoshop software? cause Its… really you?!
He…
my chin is recovered already, at first it seemed a little out of place, like very long, but now shrink liao, and seems natural :D

the cartoon? i traced it inside flash :) used it to do a little chinese new year e-card a few years back, i'm in multimedia :)

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:53 pm

Hi there... no offence.. I thought Dr.Jung is better than Dr.Kim? cuz i heard some of the ppl from this forum doesn't satisfy wid her/his results..

and I haven seen anyone has complaint about Dr.Jung that's y i wanted to go and get my nose done in August :)

Correct me if i'm wrong :D cuz i really wanted to go to Korea to haf my nose done... I would love to search for d best surgeon too :) cuz i'm really scared :(
Jang wrote:
takuda wrote:
Jang wrote: Hi Ocean 11,

If you are really interested to have your plastic surgery to be done oversea, I would highly recommend BK Clinic in korea! :D Dr Kim from BK Clinic is the top best surgeon in korea. :wink:
I can provide you information if you are keen.

im sure it would be useful to those intending to go korea for PS. share with us why u recommend him. :)
Hi,

Very simple, coz Dr BK Kim is the most reputable plastic surgeon in Korea.
He is from the best school in Korea, Seoul National Univ and he was the top of the class when he graduated. He is even respected by other plastic surgeons in Korea.
Last year, he paid most income tax in Korea among all the doctors in all medical trades.
If you are interested to have any plastic surgery done by him, do PM me coz I can link you up with him.

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 10:59 pm

Yes Jovin! is the one under and side of my eyes ...

Omg! only shaving can be done?? Is that Hurt a lot?

Has anyone of u haf done it??

SHAVING sounds very scary :(
jovinliu wrote:If you are talking about cheekbone (the area under and at the side of your eyes, near your temple), nothing, not even botox can reduce it, except bone shaving. If you are talking about jawline, yes botox can help.

suemei wrote:Hey guys ! I would like to know has anyone of you had been injecting botox or do some shaving to REDUCE you CHEEKBOES??

Cuz i had a high and quite a big cheekbones dat i dun really like... BUT I'm really scared of the shaving.. as i heard from my fren, the skin will be cut so dat d bones can be shaved easily ! I'm so afraid of scars ! and afraid it will take a very long period to recover !

anyway i saw some of the patients reduce their cheekbones can be reduced by botox.. is that true??

Hope anyone who has d same problem wid me can share his/hers experiences here...

Really appreciate it :)

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:01 pm

Yup, i clever hor?!!? *proud* You mentioned before (think is you) that Dr Chuang tends to be conservative, and i understand that because in Taiwan, people wants to improve their looks but do not want people to know they did something.... it's like... "i think you did something, you look better, but i cannot pinpoint where exactly..." In order to avoid miscommunication and disappointment, i brought a pic to show him. At least he knows what kind of looks i prefer. It really helps, because i told him i like eurasian look, and i showed him the pic... he studied it for 10 seconds and told me he can do it 80-90% similar... muahahaha..... don't know true or not lah, because i look like shit now... hee hee... but i prefer to look non-chinese :)

How come so many love hotel in Taipei huh? Taipei people love sex so much ah? Ohhhh no wonder people who saw your pic (your eyes) says you look good, like eurasian... now i know what aids you in healing.... CHANNEL 14!!!!! :P

/Jovin
cupid^n^starz wrote: Hi Jovin,
Hehe, I can see you cleverness!
Since you knew if Dr.C being conservative by underdoes to his patients, then you’ve ‘raising’ up your ‘Target’ by bring euroasian sample girl picture!
Happy healing!

Eh, same with my meadow hotel I stayed too. Blue film in channel 14 !! hm.. I ever heard its good for healing and help relieve pain by pushed adrenaline eh?! hehehe :lol:
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:13 pm

Dr Chuang recommends 2 more surgery for me, chin implant and what you are looking at, that's bone shaving. In fact, it's bone cutting for me. He will open up from inside the mouth, cut the bone to make it smaller (he did mention that shaving don't really help me).... definitely i will swell like a pig head for 2 weeks! If you ask if it hurt alot...... honestly, what do you think?! A actress in Taiwan who did numerous surgeries once mentioned that amongst all the surgeries she did, bone shaving hurt the most!

As a plastic surgery addict (yes i admit, and proud of it!), these 2 surgeries sounds tempting, but as of now, i don't think i want to do it. My cheekbone is not ridicuolously protruding, i can actually change my hairstyle, long fringe to cover the side. As for chin, doctor also mentioned my implant will be just a little bit to make it sharper, but the little bit is like so small i don't think i want to go through the effort.

My bf already complain "nose cannot touch, face cannot touch, you don't do chin hor! wait chin also cannot pinch cannot touch, you might as well wear that Hannibal Hector's mask!" :?

/Jovin

suemei wrote:Yes Jovin! is the one under and side of my eyes ...

Omg! only shaving can be done?? Is that Hurt a lot?

Has anyone of u haf done it??

SHAVING sounds very scary :(
jovinliu wrote:If you are talking about cheekbone (the area under and at the side of your eyes, near your temple), nothing, not even botox can reduce it, except bone shaving. If you are talking about jawline, yes botox can help.

suemei wrote:Hey guys ! I would like to know has anyone of you had been injecting botox or do some shaving to REDUCE you CHEEKBOES??

Cuz i had a high and quite a big cheekbones dat i dun really like... BUT I'm really scared of the shaving.. as i heard from my fren, the skin will be cut so dat d bones can be shaved easily ! I'm so afraid of scars ! and afraid it will take a very long period to recover !

anyway i saw some of the patients reduce their cheekbones can be reduced by botox.. is that true??

Hope anyone who has d same problem wid me can share his/hers experiences here...

Really appreciate it :)

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:27 pm

I have leftover of Taiwan Dollars about NTD20,000, which i will like to change with someone who will be coming Taipei for surgery soon. I change at an exchange rate of 21.71, but will match the current exchange rate. Let me know if you want, we can arrange to meet up for the exchange.

NTD$20,000 = S$921

/Jovin

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Mon, 30 Apr 2007 12:36 am

Wish u speedy recovery =)

jovinliu wrote:No, it's k

orean style double eyelid surgery.

/Jovin
appletree wrote:Hi jovin,

Wish u speedy recovery =)

By the way, the mtd which u mentioned poke 3 holes issit kai yen tou??

jovinliu wrote:I did korean style. Doctor poked 3 holes... heh.

/Jovin

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 30 Apr 2007 4:18 am

appletree wrote:Hi cupid,

gee thanks =) but i din manage to do my epicanthoplasty leh, =(

cupid^n^starz wrote:

WHy? but ure happy with ur new nose now right? I hope so. Enjoy ya! :wink: