Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
LAGirl

Post by LAGirl » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 2:14 pm

Hi JovinLiu -
I am pretty new to this forum but somehow I feel like I kind of know you because I spent the last couple of days reading through hundreds of pages of this forum ;) I am going to be in Taipei this weekend, will you still be there?
I'm too new to send you a pm, but if you pm me, maybe we can arrange to meet up if you're feeling up to it? I always like making new friends...especially if it's a PS friend...hehe

jovinliu wrote:Hello people,

I'm in Taipei now, and i re-did my eyes and epicantoplasty with Dr Chuang. I look like shit now, muahahaha...

Ok, just to warn you guys, please DO NOT stay in New Moon Hotel! I stayed there for 1 night on thursday, and i moved to Deja Vu the very next day. I stayed in the cheapest room, 720 per night, room 506, and it looks eerie, is ridiculously small, the bed stinks and the air is still and moldy. And did i mention there's free condom in the room, and free blue film on channel 14 and 15?! Yes, it's a damn low class love hotel!

I'm happily staying in Deja Vu now, it's soooooo much better.... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Erm, don't bother asking me how was my surgery, because it is normal to look like shit, it is normal to swell like hell, it's only my 2nd day and it's going to take a while before i can assess the end result. I can't see myself on the mirror during the surgery hence i really don't know how it went, unless i hear "oh shit! cut wrongly!" from the doctor then i know it did not go well. Also, don't ask if Dr Chuang is good. Please, if he is not good, do you even think i will risk putting my face under his knife? "How was your surgery?" and "Is the doctor good?" seems to always be the only 2 questions asked....... boring......

/Jovin
:D :D :D 8-)

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 3:45 pm

has anyone email dr sukit from yanhee hospital recently? have been waiting for his reply for a week..

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 4:31 pm

Guys, i know i am pretty fickle minded this time, cos i really do not wish to go under the knife one more time on my nose .. sigh.. :(

But i really heard alot of complications in this Goretex.. http://www.eboards4all.com/646673/wwwboard.cgi

The only doc that i heard that is really good in using own cartilage for the rhinoplasty is Dr Toriumi in Chicago.. shit.. getting further n further.. :o
http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp
he don encourage silicone nor goretex, cos if anything happen after a few years, ur nose will deform :^o , and will be difficult to fix back, if u have goretex.. sound scary..

don know wat to do now.. :-|

I had already book the tix to korea, so i guess will go ahead to consult, whether to do it or not.. just have to rise up my pillow at nite n think really hard.. :?

chiqita

Post by chiqita » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 5:04 pm

Hi ppl,

I've finally done it! I didn't really want to think too much about it in case I change my mind hence I went under the knife literally 2 hours after consultation with Dr. Jung. Although I paid for the 13 nite stay at Twin Haus, was too sedated to walk yesterday evening so the nurse allowed me to stay overnight and even bought pumpkin soup for me. Gosh I felt horrible!

I'm now back at Twin Haus still swollen and all. Stuffing is still inside my nose so can't breathe thru my nose yet. Mouth and throat feels really dry.

After the surgery I was pretty scared and thought 'Shit and wonder what am I doing to myself?'. I can only console myself and pray things will get better once the swelling has gone down... I really hope it does cos the tip is really really swollen, alar cut looks really red and nose still dripping of blood.

Will be going back to the clinic on Monday to get the wounds cleaned up and Wednesday to get the cast removed.

Chiqita

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Sat, 28 Apr 2007 7:39 pm

Hi Angeluv, i've added you to my MSN :)

By the way, people, if you're very free, you can check out this "blog" website " www.awfulplasticsurgery.com " on hollywood actresses/actors plastic surgeries :D

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:14 am

Hi jovin,

Wish u speedy recovery =)

By the way, the mtd which u mentioned poke 3 holes issit kai yen tou??

jovinliu wrote:I did korean style. Doctor poked 3 holes... heh.

/Jovin
yen2006 wrote:

I'm in Taipei now, and i re-did my eyes and epicantoplasty with Dr Chuang. I look like shit now, muahahaha...

Ok, just to warn you guys, please DO NOT stay in New Moon Hotel! I stayed there for 1 night on thursday, and i moved to Deja Vu the very next day. I stayed in the cheapest room, 720 per night, room 506, and it looks eerie, is ridiculously small, the bed stinks and the air is still and moldy. And did i mention there's free condom in the room, and free blue film on channel 14 and 15?! Yes, it's a damn low class love hotel!

I'm happily staying in Deja Vu now, it's soooooo much better.... aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Erm, don't bother asking me how was my surgery, because it is normal to look like shit, it is normal to swell like hell, it's only my 2nd day and it's going to take a while before i can assess the end result. I can't see myself on the mirror during the surgery hence i really don't know how it went, unless i hear "oh shit! cut wrongly!" from the doctor then i know it did not go well. Also, don't ask if Dr Chuang is good. Please, if he is not good, do you even think i will risk putting my face under his knife? "How was your surgery?" and "Is the doctor good?" seems to always be the only 2 questions asked....... boring......

/Jovin

Hi jovin,

you do parallel or tapered crease? How many mm?

How much izzit?

Wish you have a fast recovery

:P

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:21 am

Hi ocean11,

That was one of my concern before i haben do any implants yet. Using own cartilage will be very expensive i think but will safer. But before hand Dr Chuang has actually advise me to do silicone instead becos it will be easier to remove it in future.
Whereas goretex. will it get deform in future???
Goretex will have complications??? Sounds scary to me leh....!!! omg!!!!
Hmm...im curious too leh, can anyone in this forum tell us? keke

ocean11 wrote:Guys, i know i am pretty fickle minded this time, cos i really do not wish to go under the knife one more time on my nose .. sigh.. :(

But i really heard alot of complications in this Goretex.. http://www.eboards4all.com/646673/wwwboard.cgi

The only doc that i heard that is really good in using own cartilage for the rhinoplasty is Dr Toriumi in Chicago.. shit.. getting further n further.. :o
http://www.deantoriumi.com/philosophy1.asp
he don encourage silicone nor goretex, cos if anything happen after a few years, ur nose will deform :^o , and will be difficult to fix back, if u have goretex.. sound scary..

don know wat to do now.. :-|

I had already book the tix to korea, so i guess will go ahead to consult, whether to do it or not.. just have to rise up my pillow at nite n think really hard.. :?

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:48 am

Omg! Chiqita ! never know u went to korea so early !! heheheh

Hope u will haf a SPEEDY RECOVERY !! and would love to hear comments from you ! cuz I plan to do my nose wid him too! kinda got confidence wid Dr.Jung's PS after reading so many posts in dis forum :)

chiqita wrote:Hi ppl,

I've finally done it! I didn't really want to think too much about it in case I change my mind hence I went under the knife literally 2 hours after consultation with Dr. Jung. Although I paid for the 13 nite stay at Twin Haus, was too sedated to walk yesterday evening so the nurse allowed me to stay overnight and even bought pumpkin soup for me. Gosh I felt horrible!

I'm now back at Twin Haus still swollen and all. Stuffing is still inside my nose so can't breathe thru my nose yet. Mouth and throat feels really dry.

After the surgery I was pretty scared and thought 'Shit and wonder what am I doing to myself?'. I can only console myself and pray things will get better once the swelling has gone down... I really hope it does cos the tip is really really swollen, alar cut looks really red and nose still dripping of blood.

Will be going back to the clinic on Monday to get the wounds cleaned up and Wednesday to get the cast removed.

Chiqita

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:52 am

Hey guys ! I would like to know has anyone of you had been injecting botox or do some shaving to REDUCE you CHEEKBOES??

Cuz i had a high and quite a big cheekbones dat i dun really like... BUT I'm really scared of the shaving.. as i heard from my fren, the skin will be cut so dat d bones can be shaved easily ! I'm so afraid of scars ! and afraid it will take a very long period to recover !

anyway i saw some of the patients reduce their cheekbones can be reduced by botox.. is that true??

Hope anyone who has d same problem wid me can share his/hers experiences here...

Really appreciate it :)

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 12:53 am

Dear Jovin, hope u had a speedy recovery too :wink:

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 1:43 am

Hi guys,

Do you have any idea which surgeon do the "kai yan tou"
known as epicantoplasty in Singapore? This surgery is to make the eye look bigger.

Anyone intending to make their eyes bigger? Please let me know, i'm looking for someone to accompany me to go either abroad to do it together or in Singapore.

A surgery buddy is what i'm looking for. Thanks :)

Do let me know your contact via my email : [email protected] :)
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 1:45 am

I'm also planning to have liposution on my body my belly / abdomen. Anyone keen to go together?
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 1:52 am

suemei wrote:Hey guys ! I would like to know has anyone of you had been injecting botox or do some shaving to REDUCE you CHEEKBOES??

Cuz i had a high and quite a big cheekbones dat i dun really like... BUT I'm really scared of the shaving.. as i heard from my fren, the skin will be cut so dat d bones can be shaved easily ! I'm so afraid of scars ! and afraid it will take a very long period to recover !

anyway i saw some of the patients reduce their cheekbones can be reduced by botox.. is that true??

Hope anyone who has d same problem wid me can share his/hers experiences here...

botox shrinks muscles not bones, so unless urs is muscle then will work

kalyn
Regular
Regular

Post by kalyn » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 4:39 am

aadvark wrote:
suemei wrote:Hey guys ! I would like to know has anyone of you had been injecting botox or do some shaving to REDUCE you CHEEKBOES??

botox shrinks muscles not bones, so unless urs is muscle then will work

Erm.. how do we know if it is muscles or bones? :???:

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 29 Apr 2007 9:49 am

I did korean style this time. Doctor poked 3 holes on my eyelid... hee.

/Jovin
yen2006 wrote:

/Jovin

Hi jovin,

you do parallel or tapered crease? How many mm?

How much izzit?

Wish you have a fast recovery

:P
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?