Singapore Expats

CX is recruiting!

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
ladyR
Regular
Regular

Post by ladyR » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:29 pm

xmischax wrote:i have to work darl! editing tonnes and tonnes of photos.. money is hard to come by for a 17 year old! :lol:

and you! why are you up so early! :lol:
my dear u r 17?? for real? ahahah! or u turning 18 tis yr? coz airline age requirement is 18 to fly.... :???: :???: :???:

ANIWEI GOOD LUCK TO THOSE WHO HAVE THE INTERVIEW TOMORROW!!! Less den 24hours to go!!!!
i'm lovin it! (c'est tout che que j'aime)

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by camperboy » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:31 pm

oh no.. im getting more and more nervous! :lol:

ladyR
Regular
Regular

Post by ladyR » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:33 pm

camperboy wrote:oh no.. im getting more and more nervous! :lol:
dun b coz u r not alone..... hahahah!!! der are many more ppls who more nervous coz it their 1st time....

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:34 pm

Tell me. Im one of the (using this forum ONLY as a gauge) top 10 girls/boys for the interview on the first day. Sigh. Scary la.

Anyway, already prepared a list of questions to ask. Will post the answers up here when I do get them! -scared- [-o<
★ abnegation; self denial

ladyR
Regular
Regular

haha

Post by ladyR » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:45 pm

abnegation wrote:Tell me. Im one of the (using this forum ONLY as a gauge) top 10 girls/boys for the interview on the first day. Sigh. Scary la.

Anyway, already prepared a list of questions to ask. Will post the answers up here when I do get them! -scared-

wel i use to b tat scare as well during my 1st time. til now i stil get scare for my other airline int but not as scare as my 1st.... i stil remember how my hand tremble wen i'm holding e paper dey gave me to read out the passage.
only those present can reli see how tat paper trembles.... funny xia to tink abt it again, hahahhahah!!! :oops: :oops:

tinking of wat question dey gona ask? basically definately dey wil ask y cabin crew n y their airline.... even got question tat nvr xpect dem to ask... too bad had to give tis a miss....
:cry: :cry: :cry:

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Re: haha

Post by abnegation » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:48 pm

ladyR wrote:
abnegation wrote:Tell me. Im one of the (using this forum ONLY as a gauge) top 10 girls/boys for the interview on the first day. Sigh. Scary la.

Anyway, already prepared a list of questions to ask. Will post the answers up here when I do get them! -scared-

wel i use to b tat scare as well during my 1st time. til now i stil get scare for my other airline int but not as scare as my 1st.... i stil remember how my hand tremble wen i'm holding e paper dey gave me to read out the passage.
only those present can reli see how tat paper trembles.... funny xia to tink abt it again, hahahhahah!!! :oops: :oops:

tinking of wat question dey gona ask? basically definately dey wil ask y cabin crew n y their airline.... even got question tat nvr xpect dem to ask... too bad had to give tis a miss....
:cry: :cry: :cry:
The first time is always the scariest la. But I think this time CX has a different type of scary to it because no one knows what to expect! :x

Yeah, they're prolly going to ask the same sort of questions. I think I have more questions for them instead. Haha. :lol:

Why do you have to give it a miss?

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by camperboy » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:58 pm

abnegation wrote:
Tell me. Im one of the (using this forum ONLY as a gauge) top 10 girls/boys for the interview on the first day. Sigh. Scary la.

Anyway, already prepared a list of questions to ask. Will post the answers up here when I do get them! -scared- [-o<
oh.. wad questions?

abnegation
Chatter
Chatter

Post by abnegation » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 2:05 pm

camperboy wrote:
abnegation wrote:

oh.. wad questions?
1. How is the entire interview process like?
2. Where will training be held and how long?
3. Will it always be SIN-HKG-CMB route for SIN Base or will there be expansion in the future?
4. For SIn-HKG-CMB route, is it turn around flights only?
5. Is there a bond/contract? Minimum bond/contract period?
6. What is the salary package like? Benefits.

That's all la. Don't want to ask any more. As it is, already alot. HAHA. :lol:

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 2:29 pm

good morning all i am awake nowwww! haha.
good luck to those going tomorrow!

:lol:
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

desijoey
Chatter
Chatter

Post by desijoey » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 9:34 pm

sheep wrote:I though aviation law requries air stewardess to at least 1.58m?

According to CX's requirements, must be able to reach 208cm.

From this, is it right to presume that someone standing at e.g 156cm should be able to get in as long as she's able to reach 208cm?

Hopefully they will introduce more routes

Good luck to all for tomorrow's interview!
I guess so.Emirates doesn't measure your height too ya know.I was at their interview last year.They only wanna see if you can reach their height requirement of 212cm arms length.I saw a lady who didn't get thru for SIA in the morning(coz i happened to be there too),coz of her height being measured at 156cm and when she went to Emirates(coincidentally at the same time as me),she got thru coz she managed to touch 212cm!

Hopeless

CX is recruiting!

Post by Hopeless » Wed, 25 Apr 2007 8:19 am

Hi gals and guys,

I'm giving this CX interview a miss..my slot is at 1000h on 25th...
those who are going, do update us on the interview procedures k?
All the best! :)

happyfeet
Regular
Regular

Post by happyfeet » Wed, 25 Apr 2007 8:48 am

Hi Hopeless,

Why are you givin it a miss? Its an opportunity for you if u r a cbin crew wannabe. Should head over n listen to the career talk at least before you decided whether u wanna join... Cos CX dun usually recruit local crew.

Go for it... be confident.

Hopeless

Post by Hopeless » Wed, 25 Apr 2007 9:28 am

happyfeet wrote:Hi Hopeless,

Why are you givin it a miss? Its an opportunity for you if u r a cbin crew wannabe. Should head over n listen to the career talk at least before you decided whether u wanna join... Cos CX dun usually recruit local crew.

Go for it... be confident.
Hi happyfeet,

Well... i guess my age is going to be a big disadvantage coz im in my 30s already..i really dun think CX will wana recruit someone that old when they can recruit younger crew! Maybe they shortlist me just for fun haha.. Another reason is my fiance, coz he doesnt like me to be a cabin crew. Its tough struggling between my mind and heart.. eventually my mind rules over... sigh...

Anyway...
to those who had their interviews in the morning.. how did it go?

happyfeet
Regular
Regular

Post by happyfeet » Wed, 25 Apr 2007 9:55 am

Hi Hopeless,

I see, understood ur situation. But well, who knws maybe ey r looking for mature ladies...hmm... lets wait for the girls to post their intw experience...

Take Care...

Good luck to the rest gg for intw! :)

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by camperboy » Wed, 25 Apr 2007 10:07 am

age is merely but a number... wahahah :lol: