Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:09 pm

hmm wad is 3d eyebrow ?? how does it look like? dat's sound interesting cuz i haven seen anyone doing it before fr dis forum hehehe :P

Maybe got ppl had done it here since i missed couple of pages in front :D
ellin18 wrote:Hi Kogal,

I am planning to do nose and epicantoplasty. I am thinking of giving my eyebrow a 3D view as well. But I am not sure where I want to do.

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:11 pm

Hi Kogal,

I heard Yanhee is cheap for veneers. In Singapore it is way too expensive as I have done a research on it. One veneer in average costs 1.2k. I almost faint. I wanted to put on braces but due to my teeth alignment, i have to do jaw surgery to correct my bite first. I consulted "so called" the best orthodontist in Singapore but he advised me the results not going to be 100%. For half an hour consultation he charged me $160. LOL.

Anyway, I abandoned the plan and decided to focus more on my face.

Cheers!

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:14 pm

Wow her nose is really nice !! I like it 8-)

Can you show the full picture of hers? curious to know how she looks like wid d beautiful nose hehehe :P

is she an actress??
keropijennifer wrote:
kogal87 wrote:Image

do u guys think its possible for me to achieve such a beautiful nose like this girl's after i go for alar?

sigh

=(
Hi Kogal87, personally,I think ur nose looks fine in the after pics. I think ur nose isnt wide at all, maybe its a little more bulbous than u want? So wouldnt tiplasty be a good solution? that way, ul get a more defined tip. This is my own opinion and Im sure some ppl may not agree with me. But I just thought I;d give u one more option. :)

suemei
Regular
Regular

Post by suemei » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:17 pm

Hey i would like stg abt veneers...
do dey trim ur original tooth a little so dey can fit in the veneers? is it stg like dat?? if dey do some trimming... i might not go for veeners cuz i;m really scared :?

I heard Yanhee is cheap for veneers. In Singapore it is way too expensive as I have done a research on it. One veneer in average costs 1.2k. I almost faint. I wanted to put on braces but due to my teeth alignment, i have to do jaw surgery to correct my bite first. I consulted "so called" the best orthodontist in Singapore but he advised me the results not going to be 100%. For half an hour consultation he charged me $160. LOL.

Anyway, I abandoned the plan and decided to focus more on my face.

Cheers!

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:18 pm

Hi Suemei,

3D eyebrow is like what cupid said to project your eyebrow outward so that your eyes look bigger. If you see Ayumi's pic posted by Apple, she looks like ang moh partly due to her high eyebrows. I can have it by injection of fillers or implant. I have to find out more on this. Anyway, I saw Dawn Yang's pic. I think she looks like Fiona Xie. I want to have the same forehead as her... Nice...

kogal87
Regular
Regular

Post by kogal87 » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:50 pm

suemei
she is not an actress
but a Maxim babe, called Nira, from thailand!

wonder if she's undergone any cosmetic surgery to look so pretty...
cuz she's really really very pretty!!!
*envious*

u can private message me

kogal87
Regular
Regular

Post by kogal87 » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 8:52 pm

yanhee's veneer
1 for USD80
its amazingly cheap leh..

i heard SG's one is like...$500/$600 per veneer
how come yours so exp?! =x

oh anyway in order to fit the veneer, MIGHT have to modify ur original tooth abit, but really MINIMAL! so dont really hav to worry =)

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:52 pm

aadvark wrote:yanhee seems quite cheap hor?
i going there to do jaw, thinking of doing veneers at same time...
Which dr did you consult? did they have before and after pics? I am very intrested in mandibular angle implants and wrap around chin implants but duno which doc does it. Been on consultations but not happy yet... I am very interested in what you have found

mbk
Regular
Regular

Post by mbk » Mon, 23 Apr 2007 11:59 pm

black_creamer

how are you doing? i hope everything went well. cant wait to hear your updates! happy healing :)

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:12 am

Waoo, this girl's nose really looks nice!!!

suemei wrote:Wow her nose is really nice !! I like it 8-)

Can you show the full picture of hers? curious to know how she looks like wid d beautiful nose hehehe :P

is she an actress??
keropijennifer wrote:
kogal87 wrote:Image

do u guys think its possible for me to achieve such a beautiful nose like this girl's after i go for alar?

sigh

=(
Hi Kogal87, personally,I think ur nose looks fine in the after pics. I think ur nose isnt wide at all, maybe its a little more bulbous than u want? So wouldnt tiplasty be a good solution? that way, ul get a more defined tip. This is my own opinion and Im sure some ppl may not agree with me. But I just thought I;d give u one more option. :)

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 12:54 am

I am planning to do nose and epicantoplasty. I am thinking of giving my eyebrow a 3D view as well. But I am not sure where I want to do.
haha, the other time, one week after my surgery, i went jean yip for 3d eyebrow embroidery.... special offer at SGD588 but still felt a bit of the pinch cos my whole surgery cost only SGD1K, my eyebrows cost more than half that!

but not too bad la, really look like real hair. instead of just one overall shape like tradition eyebrow tattoo, they create the shape by drawing diagonal lines, so the lines look like real hair... quite realistic... pretty natural looking after 1 week.

but 1st week do liao, i looked a bit like la4 bi3 xiao3 xing1... haha, so i had to actually use concealer on my eyebrows!

bobien, my family has some weird genetic trait where there is an obvious break in the middle of our eyebrows (like kena shaved off), which i read is really bad for face fengshui...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:00 am

mbk wrote:
aadvark wrote:yanhee seems quite cheap hor?
i going there to do jaw, thinking of doing veneers at same time...
Which dr did you consult? did they have before and after pics? I am very intrested in mandibular angle implants and wrap around chin implants but duno which doc does it. Been on consultations but not happy yet... I am very interested in what you have found
emailed them and dr nomar replied... still bouncing emails back and forth... so far found out:

1. USD$1200
2. outpatient procedure, means can go shopping after surgery! :D
3. 7 days after surgery must go back to remove stitches and review
4. they use silicone implant
5. they do it internally, from within the mouth

gonna ask them whether they got shave the implant before insertion, and placement of the implant...

appletree
Chatter
Chatter

Post by appletree » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:22 am

ERmmm... how does a 3D eyebrow looks like? Care to share the pics?? :P
aadvark wrote:

haha, the other time, one week after my surgery, i went jean yip for 3d eyebrow embroidery.... special offer at SGD588 but still felt a bit of the pinch cos my whole surgery cost only SGD1K, my eyebrows cost more than half that!

but not too bad la, really look like real hair. instead of just one overall shape like tradition eyebrow tattoo, they create the shape by drawing diagonal lines, so the lines look like real hair... quite realistic... pretty natural looking after 1 week.

but 1st week do liao, i looked a bit like la4 bi3 xiao3 xing1... haha, so i had to actually use concealer on my eyebrows!

bobien, my family has some weird genetic trait where there is an obvious break in the middle of our eyebrows (like kena shaved off), which i read is really bad for face fengshui...

MHT

Post by MHT » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:26 am

Hello All,

Not sure if anyone could provide me the contacts for a good plastic surgeon over hatyai.

Thanks and incase if the contacts is already posted somewhere, pls guide me there.

Thanks again...

aadvark
Manager
Manager

Post by aadvark » Tue, 24 Apr 2007 1:29 am

MHT wrote:Hello All,

Not sure if anyone could provide me the contacts for a good plastic surgeon over hatyai.

Thanks and incase if the contacts is already posted somewhere, pls guide me there.

Thanks again...
i assume that's Dr Nara you are referring to...
that would be:

112 thamanoonvithi rd, next to indra hotel hatyai
[email protected]

66 74 230983
66 74 238414
66 74 350351
66 19595958

mon-fri 10-8pm
sat 9-4pm
sun 9-12pm