Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 2:19 pm

xmischax wrote:
Fellina wrote:Hi does anyone know if a little crooked teeth on the lower row n a side crooked teeth on the upper row makes u eliminated?
i don't think it'll be a problem if it is not significantly very obviously crooked. :)
if its not very noticeable then it shouldn't be a problem.
but then again it really depends on the interviewers and their mood on that day itself.

for my management round they cut out 7 out of 14 girls. the next day, they only cut out 2 girls.

the clerk told us she thought the interviewers were being a bit strict for my day.
ღ i wanna kiss you underneath the stars //

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 2:20 pm

caryssa wrote:
hey girl,mayb i can go v u after 6 months?hehe..
haha sure, were you from the same batch as me?

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 2:58 pm

theknees wrote:
caryssa wrote:
hey girl,mayb i can go v u after 6 months?hehe..
haha sure, were you from the same batch as me?
nope dear..hehe..cz i wil only completed my studies on apr next year,,if go now,it is too early..so if after 6 months, i think it was ok d..

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:49 pm

caryssa! i'm sure you'll make it next time you go! you're so sweet! :lol:
and all the other girls trying some time later too! all the best! the forum will be rooting for all of you! :D

old_man

Post by old_man » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 4:52 pm

Hi everyones! i intend to go for the interview this sunday.. The problem is i loss my original cert when i moved house 2yrs ago.. but i do have a photocopy of my cert. Will they recognise the photocopy or will they "kick" me out?

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 5:38 pm

xmischax wrote:caryssa! i'm sure you'll make it next time you go! you're so sweet! :lol:
and all the other girls trying some time later too! all the best! the forum will be rooting for all of you! :D
aww..u r sweet all the time mischa.. :wink: mayb v can continue v our mess conversation again 2nite.. :D thnx dear..

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:16 pm

hehe yeaa! the messed up msn convos again! but at least we do it there, we won't be posting here on the forum like crazy! if not we'll be doing at least 6 pages per thread everyday! :lol:

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:42 pm

old_man wrote:Hi everyones! i intend to go for the interview this sunday.. The problem is i loss my original cert when i moved house 2yrs ago.. but i do have a photocopy of my cert. Will they recognise the photocopy or will they "kick" me out?
they usually won't look at your original certs till the final management round where they'll need to keep your photocopies plus take a look at your original documents to sort of "certify" that your photocopies are true.

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 6:43 pm

xmischax wrote:aww! nevermind, when you go again, tell us! we'll root for you! :D
thanks darling! :P

old_man

Post by old_man » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 7:48 pm

well.. if thats the case.. may i know when will be the management round if gt the chance to get through the interiew? Thanks for your reply!

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 8:03 pm

old_man wrote:well.. if thats the case.. may i know when will be the management round if gt the chance to get through the interiew? Thanks for your reply!
the management round is the final round.

the interviews at the hotel is usually the 1st interview (group), kebaya trying and 2nd interview (1-on-1) with a HR person.

after that will be the water confidence test held on a separate day.

and if you get through all of that, the final round will be the management interview. used to be a tea party. now its 2 interviewers (usually) and you in one room.

all the rounds + waiting time = roughly 2 months.

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 8:05 pm

xmischax wrote:hehe yeaa! the messed up msn convos again! but at least we do it there, we won't be posting here on the forum like crazy! if not we'll be doing at least 6 pages per thread everyday! :lol:
haha..yaya..cz last time here was our private chatroom :???: if not,this thread wil b flooded by our messages :wink: c ya dear

theknees
Chatter
Chatter

Post by theknees » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 8:10 pm

caryssa wrote: nope dear..hehe..cz i wil only completed my studies on apr next year,,if go now,it is too early..so if after 6 months, i think it was ok d..
oh where are you studying! i won't be able to try till maybe sept-oct. :)

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 8:14 pm

theknees wrote:
caryssa wrote: nope dear..hehe..cz i wil only completed my studies on apr next year,,if go now,it is too early..so if after 6 months, i think it was ok d..
oh where are you studying! i won't be able to try till maybe sept-oct. :)
well,im fr malaysia..studying in penang..i think manyb im going for the dec recruitment..finiz my studies on apr next year :wink:

akiloveyou

Post by akiloveyou » Tue, 17 Apr 2007 9:51 pm

I do have a quite long scar on my body, cos of my operation when i was young. but i dont think it can b seen when i waring e uniform, but does it matter?