Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 1:34 am

a round of applause for m! :lol:

but you're so right, don't worry so much till you've tried for it and got through! no point worrying if you haven't.. right! :D

all the best to all those going for this recruitment exercise

ps: thanks m! you are really of great help! all the time! :D

love`Qoo
Chatter
Chatter

Post by love`Qoo » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:19 am

does any of u or anyone heard of anybody going on both days of the intv? as in went on 21st n 22nd..?? i noe its a silly qns.. but just asking.. :?

xdysee

Post by xdysee » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:40 am

just got my training date!

starting on the 14th May.

anyone starting on this date also? :D

babyger

Post by babyger » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 1:06 pm

i guess i'll be gg for the 21st April interview as well.. thinking of giving it a try..

wad do they test about during the water confidence test ? any of you went for the interview w/o any working experience ? will it be a disadvantage ?

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 5:58 pm

love`Qoo wrote:does any of u or anyone heard of anybody going on both days of the intv? as in went on 21st n 22nd..?? i noe its a silly qns.. but just asking.. :?
Not possible as the HR has records. :-|

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 7:21 pm

xdysee wrote:just got my training date!

starting on the 14th May.

anyone starting on this date also? :D
congrats! :D

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 7:23 pm

babyger wrote:i guess i'll be gg for the 21st April interview as well.. thinking of giving it a try..

wad do they test about during the water confidence test ? any of you went for the interview w/o any working experience ? will it be a disadvantage ?
it tests your confidence in water? :lol: from what i know, you'll be given a life vest and asked to jump from a platform, then swim backstroke to the other side of the pool. then follows a skin check.

don't worry so much.. i don't think it will be a disadvantage as long as you have diploma or As. they only said advantage for those who's got the experience.. but i don't think it's totally necessary to get the job. don't worry so much, just go for it! :D

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 7:45 pm

Intrinsic Dreamer wrote:Thanks!!

I received an email from them just today!!

Gotta go sign the bond and go for Kebaya measurements at the Tailor!!

SO happy! :lol:
Congrats Intrinsic!!! Can even feel ur happiness on my side! :lol: :D :D

Just got back from Singapore yesterday and i'm sure i've taken a GOOD LOOK at changi this time round! Lolx! I was really impressed...very nice airport. Has a very special touch to it. Plus, the fact that there were sooo many SQ crews walking around made it even more interesting :) This is the first time i got a close look at their uniform too...beautiful! I'm sure u can't wait to don on the kebaya!!!

Oh, but the group of emirates crew walking in were head-turners that day too! :)

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 7:59 pm

we're hitting 600 pages! :lol:

yeapp, the 3 coloured kebaya is ohh so beautiful! but it's gotta be since it's designed by french haute couturer, Pierre Balmain!

i'm sure it'll be an incredible honour to don the kebaya! :D

Chatter
Chatter

Post by 12345 » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 8:30 pm

Yup yupz...fully agree with u. It's designer wear!!! :) N being able to see all 3 colours at the airport that day was such an interesting experience. Haha!

No wonder SQ crews are always one of the most highly-regarded crews in the industry. I'm sure u'll be one of them walking around in the kebaya at the airport one day! :)

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 8:40 pm

i wished! :D

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 8:51 pm

well, ur wish wil come true very soon xmischax :D thn u can b my senior next year..haha..hope every1 in this forum can b a SQ crew..n to take care of each other..juz feel excited n happy juz 2 think of it..haha :D though mine stil got a year.. :???:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 8:53 pm

caryssa wrote:well, ur wish wil come true very soon xmischax :D thn u can b my senior next year..haha..hope every1 in this forum can b a SQ crew..n to take care of each other..juz feel excited n happy juz 2 think of it..haha :D though mine stil got a year.. :???:
hehe thanks! all the luck in the world for me on the 21st! :D

i've lost weight since my first try in january! :lol:

caryssa
Chatter
Chatter

Post by caryssa » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 9:04 pm

xmischax wrote:
caryssa wrote:well, ur wish wil come true very soon xmischax :D thn u can b my senior next year..haha..hope every1 in this forum can b a SQ crew..n to take care of each other..juz feel excited n happy juz 2 think of it..haha :D though mine stil got a year.. :???:
hehe thanks! all the luck in the world for me on the 21st! :D

i've lost weight since my first try in january! :lol:
u r welcome my dear :wink: yeah..giv u 1000 meteors..faster make a wish :lol: remember 2 update me on the 21st ya..waiting 4 ur good news..i noe u can do it :wink: gambate every1!!!!!!!!!this forum is joining every1 together n it was like a fate tht bringus 2gether,haha...

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 9:14 pm

i wish a thousand times i'll become a FA with SIA through this recruitment exercise coming up!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i better make it! :lol: yeaa i'll post it hereeeeeeee so praaaaaaay for meeeeee! :lol: