Singapore Expats

jetstarasia crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by catchmeifucan » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 3:15 am

estrella wrote:
love`Qoo wrote:cos i can go for SIA or international airlines at least!! haha :D isnt it most of your dreams here? i was pursuing my pte diploma then,when i joined TR. now its ending in may.. and my bond finishing..

not saying TR is not gd.. just that im still young,n wanna venture further.. hopes r higher for my future.. right?? its a great exp though.. but being a crew isnt as simple or as glamourous some may think. its a tiring job.. but if u love it,everything's gotta be OK!! :wink:

pay is consider 'well paid' for my age.. ard 1.7k-1.8k in a gd mth u might get 2k or more.. or i should say,if u work hard selling your FNB n DFS.. :P

if u r wondering.. im 20 tis yr end.. :D
i know... my frens say its a very tiring job.. some passenger are really irritating haha.. but im just gonna try n go for it..
:lol: i can know wat u mean, when i was a passenger my friend hes the type who will keep asking the crew for things.. :lol: n i can see the crew look quite fed up n said Wait sir i need to serve other passengers first and i can see her face like irritated but controlling :lol: and then the male steward too..he was literally like controlling his facial expression. haha anyone serve him sure feel very irritated :lol: he is a demanding person so i guess dats y :lol:

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 10:59 am

love`Qoo: hmm~ yup. mayb diff time of recuitment. coz e last recuitment we went was wif e dip course tat scars most of us away. lolx.. mayb ur batch was better. no need to sign for e dip contract ya. yes. at least u got relevant experience u can try SIA. gd for u. everyone says tat its a very tirin job & i belif tat. coz irr slpin time. not enough slp. long hrs of flight.

catchmeifucan: ya lor. some passengers are SO... tat u realli irritates by them. -_-" haha.. gd luck if they got such passengers. :p
Can i fly higher than a bird?

estrella
Regular
Regular

Post by estrella » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 1:09 pm

love qoo, u mean, tiger have no layovers? :shock:

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 1:13 pm

estrella wrote:love qoo, u mean, tiger have no layovers? :shock:
ya. i dun think they hv it.

catchmeifucan
Chatter
Chatter

Post by catchmeifucan » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 4:05 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
estrella wrote:love qoo, u mean, tiger have no layovers? :shock:
ya. i dun think they hv it.
:shock:

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Thu, 12 Apr 2007 5:17 pm

how many of u sign bond wif Jetstar on wed?

Flyer
Regular
Regular

Post by Flyer » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 10:46 am

sakiya wrote:hi flyer:)
how moany round for jetstar interview?you can clear all the round in one day?can share with us more abt the interview?
TIA :D :D
Round 1
- Self Introduction
- Role Play (form in a group to advertise Jetstar Asia)

Round 2
- One on one Interview

Round 3
- Meet the management

Round 4
- Briefing on contact
Life is not a bed of roses so cannot expect things to turn out well all the time.

Flyer
Regular
Regular

Re: Low pay

Post by Flyer » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 11:58 am

catchmeifucan wrote:
Flyer wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote: :? den y apply for it since u already noe e pay is low...? coz its like wastin e vacancy. those who realli wish to get in & dun mind abt e pay cant get e job. haiz...

how i wish i can get e bond. i dun mind abt e pay. juz realli wish to work as a cabin crew. :cry:
I know the pay is low, but never expect to be that low. $600 after CPF deduction (during the training month), if the hours don't hit 100 hours, there will be just basic pay. How to live with this salary especially in Singapore?

I understand your situation. I read the previous threads, and nobody seen to know much about Jetstar Asia. That's why I'm there for interview.

I'm like you, I want to be cabin crew so much. If you read my previous threads, you'll know that I was booted out at the initital rounds. I felt so demoralised at one time. I would say beside pursuing my ambition, I have to be reality as well.
just go for it Flyer! ding dong said the bond is only one yr and if u break it pay 5K not so bad! i am excited for u haha..
Thanks, I decided not to take the job. I was so sad for the last few days. One side of me, I'm so happy that I got in to management round, and the other side I'm worried about the money if I take the job (with commitments).

I would say if I'm still young, I definitely go for it.
Life is not a bed of roses so cannot expect things to turn out well all the time.

Flyer
Regular
Regular

Post by Flyer » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:00 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
desijoey wrote:Hey gal!U mean jetstar didn't measure your height?
yaya. they do. think even tall gals they oso measure ya. they took my height & weight. :)
I didn't. :???:

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:01 pm

Flyer wrote:Thanks, I decided not to take the job. I was so sad for the last few days. One side of me, I'm so happy that I got in to management round, and the other side I'm worried about the money if I take the job (with commitments).

:? u got tru all e rounds but ... haiz.. wat a waste. ya. mayb e pay is too low for u as some might need to support e family. anyway, gd luck for ur other airlines itv. :)

Flyer
Regular
Regular

Post by Flyer » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:03 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
Flyer wrote:Thanks, I decided not to take the job. I was so sad for the last few days. One side of me, I'm so happy that I got in to management round, and the other side I'm worried about the money if I take the job (with commitments).

:? u got tru all e rounds but ... haiz.. wat a waste. ya. mayb e pay is too low for u as some might need to support e family. anyway, gd luck for ur other airlines itv. :)
Same for you, Good Luck.

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:03 pm

Flyer wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
desijoey wrote:Hey gal!U mean jetstar didn't measure your height?
yaya. they do. think even tall gals they oso measure ya. they took my height & weight. :)
oh.. i did. den i think they see me short. but im 168cm ya. :(

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:04 pm

Flyer wrote:Same for you, Good Luck.
haiz.. sad la. so hard to get in. kaka...

Flyer
Regular
Regular

Post by Flyer » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:04 pm

DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
Flyer wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:yaya. they do. think even tall gals they oso measure ya. they took my height & weight. :)
Oh, in which round?

DinG DonG BeLL
Chatter
Chatter

Post by DinG DonG BeLL » Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:05 pm

Flyer wrote:
DinG DonG BeLL wrote:
Flyer wrote: I didn't. :???:
Oh, in which round?
eh.. sorry. i rem wrongly. lolx.. i took height & weight in Tiger. opps.. hehe..