Singapore Expats Forum

Roller blading this Sunday > Anyone interested to join?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pigscanfly82

Roller blading this Sunday > Anyone interested to join?

Postby pigscanfly82 » Mon, 09 Apr 2007 2:05 pm

Hi people,

My plans for indoor rock climbing this Sat has been canned due to last minute changes. Thinking of going to roller blading at East coast. This is my first so I was wondering if anyone will like to go together this Sunday?

Please let me know if anyone is interested!!

Thanks heaps.

Cheers,

Jess
I think...therefore I am

Leela
Regular
Regular

Rollerblading

Postby Leela » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 10:42 am

I have been to East Coast Park before and it is really crowded at the weekend, plus it's really far from where I live, so I would prefer going to Bishan Park. Would that be any good for you?

I am a beginner skater but have just bought a new pair of skates and would like to give them a try. I know that new skates won't make me a good skater, but if they don't make my ankles bleed like my previous ones I might be able to enjoy skating from now on.

I skate pretty slowly, so I might not be very good company if you are any good at skating.

pigscanfly82

Re: Rollerblading

Postby pigscanfly82 » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 7:18 pm

Leela wrote:I have been to East Coast Park before and it is really crowded at the weekend, plus it's really far from where I live, so I would prefer going to Bishan Park. Would that be any good for you?

I am a beginner skater but have just bought a new pair of skates and would like to give them a try. I know that new skates won't make me a good skater, but if they don't make my ankles bleed like my previous ones I might be able to enjoy skating from now on.

I skate pretty slowly, so I might not be very good company if you are any good at skating.

Hi Leela,

I do love to blade fast but thanks for replying. Not having much of a response so I might jog on my own for this weekend....? or just chill out at some nice wine bar. :p

Cheers,

Jess
I think...therefore I am

Spieler

Postby Spieler » Wed, 11 Apr 2007 9:08 pm

Hey,

I don't blade really fast, and I haven't practised for a while, but I'd like to join if you're still OK!

Spieler

Cannot do PM yet...

Postby Spieler » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 3:46 pm

I can't do PM yet... But am still interested in rollerblading! I'm female, 22, french, and have my equipment with me! I'd prefer go late afternoon, since it will be cooler!

Let me know! :-)

blackroze80

Postby blackroze80 » Sat, 14 Apr 2007 11:55 pm

I'm quite interested too..But I'm a beginner and also prefer to skate at East coast park..Is that alright?

Spieler

Postby Spieler » Sun, 15 Apr 2007 3:04 am

Hey, I m OK if you are not so good, I m not an expert myself ! We could meet at 5pm at East Coast Park? Anybody esle wants to join?

riyao84

Postby riyao84 » Sun, 15 Apr 2007 10:29 am

Hi.
Last edited by riyao84 on Wed, 23 Dec 2009 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Spieler

Postby Spieler » Sun, 15 Apr 2007 1:33 pm

OK, let's meet at 4:30pm at the Mac Donald ECP (for what I heard, it is near the bus stop of bus 401). See you there! And please PM before you come, so that we wait for you!