Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:26 am

isa wrote:
Velvet_CK wrote: I have intentions to go early next year.. Originally wanna go with Ocean this June, but 'accidentally' fly aeroplane. :P

Then again, I going Japan for holiday this October, might as well do it there.

Any one with more infos regarding Japan PS?? Much appreciated.
Hi Velvet

Have you heard about Clinic9 in Korea?

I know of one clinic in Japan who had some amazing before/after pics... you prob know of them...
Yup, Clinic9. Heard its not bad too, but not much details about it. you have?

What's the jap clinic you mention? Tell me more :P

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Re: Dr. Jung

Post by Velvet_CK » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 11:37 am

Badboy wrote:Hi everyone!

I'm new to contributing to this forum, but I have been keeping up with the information in this forum for the last couple months to help me with my research into finding the best surgeon to perform my rhinoplasty. I just came back from having my surgery in Korea with Dr. Jung, and wanted to share my experience with all of you to return the favor.

First, a little about me. I'm a Chinese male and have a typical wide, flat, asian nose. It's been the bane of my existence, and although us guys never want to admit that we're into our looks, it certainly hurt my self-confidence when it came to the opposite sex.

I considered Dr. Jung and BK Clinic. My research showed Dr. Jung was by far the best nose surgeon, and I have been in contact with quite a few people who have had surgery at both clinics. Although Dr. Jung was the most expensive ($4000 all inclusive), cost was not important to me. I was only concerned with quality. Since I'm messing with my face, I figure I've got one chance to do it right the first time. I flew to Seoul 2 weeks ago, scheduled a consultation with Dr. Jung the next day, and had surgery the day after. I've never been to Korea before, but had no problems getting around town. They have a very efficient subway system. Also, Dr. Jung sends a driver to pick you up from the airport when you arrive.

I had the following procedures done on my nose:

- Osteotomy to narrow my bridge
- Dorsal augmentation w/ goretex to raise my bridge
- Alar base reduction to reduce the width of my nostrils
- Tiplasty with septal cartilage (the cartilage that's already in my nose) to refine and define my tip

I had open rhinoplasty, so an incision was made in the columella (the area of your nose that separates your nostrils).

I must say that I am very, very pleased with my new nose, and how I was treated both before and after my surgery. It is 12 days post-op, and I have virtually no scars at all. I still have some faint bruising around the eyes, but no one can tell. My nose has a tall but natural looking bridge with a narrow, defined tip that doesn't look pinched at all.

Dr. Jung is not only the most skilled rhinoplasty surgeon in all of Asia in my opinion, but he is also a genuinely nice person. He is highly respected and sought after throughout Asia for his knowledge about Asian rhinoplasty. I never once felt that he was money-hungry, or that I was rushed. He only performs 2-3 surgeries a day unlike some of the larger clinics, so you will get the attention you deserve. He speaks passable English, but for those of you who speak Mandarin, his Chinese is very good, which explains why he was able to train a number of Taiwanese plastic surgeons on his techniques. He even works with another doctor from Taiwan (I think) who assists him during the surgery, so communication was not a problem for me.

During the consultation, I told him what I wanted - a higher, narrower, sharper nose that looks natural (isn't that what we all want?). He does take before pics, but he doesn't use any computer simulation to give you an idea of what you'll look like after surgery. I don't trust those simulations anyway - they are never realistic, and might even give you false expectations. He showed me numerous before and after pics that are much better than what he has on his Web site. Some changes are very dramatic, and some are not, but that's because of the patient's wishes. He explained the kinds of materials that can be used (goretex, your own rib, donated rib), but given what I wanted, I opted for goretex, which he recommended as well. The good thing is that he said that he would likely not need to use my ear cartilage for the tip, since I had ample septal (nose) cartilage. That was a relief, because it was one less thing to cut and heal. He told me that girls typically need ear cartilage for the tip because they need to lengthen the tip to make their noses look longer as well as sharper, but my honking nose was long enough. I just needed to reduce my bulbous tip and make it higher and more defined.

On the day of surgery, you are given a surgical gown and cap to wear. Girls - just so you know, you will not be able to wear your bra, and your chest will be exposed during surgery as they put a number of things on your chest to monitor your vitals. The cap will be taped tight over your head - I guess they don't want your hair exposed for some reason (maybe to prevent your nose from being exposed to germs?). The cap covers one of your ears with the other ear exposed in case they need ear cartilage for the tip. An IV will also be inserted into your arm which will be how that make you go to sleep. Dr. Jung does not use general anesthesia, because of the risks involved. But what he does give you through the IV drip knocks you out completely, and then he uses local anesthesia for your nose, so you will be in la-la land and won't feel a thing until after the surgery is over.

When you are all prepped for surgery, you then have a final consultation with Dr. Jung to confirm what he'll doing to your nose. Again, I told him what I wanted in general terms. I personally did not want to give him specific instructions on how tall or sharp I wanted my nose. He's the expert and I'm paying for his experience and artistic ability (he actually has an art (background) to resculpt my nose. At the end, I told him that I trust him, and asked that he make me look as handsome and natural as possible.

After surgery, I woke up in the recovery room and noticed that I had a splint on with gauze taped to the opening of nostrils. I did not feel any significant pain from my nose, but I did feel a dull soreness all over my face. I could tell that my face was very swollen, and I could barely open my eyes. When I got up to look into the mirror, I could see that there was significant bruising around my eyes - I looked like a raccoon. My whole face - eye, cheeks, and chin - were completely swollen. You should all be mentally prepared for how you'll look immediately after surgery. I also could not breathe through my nose, as they packed the inside of your nose with gauze to absorb the blood and help retain the structure of your new nose. Be forewarned, there is A LOT of blood that drips out of your nose. They said that this could take 1-2 days before the bleeding stops, but for me, I only bled throughout night, and it stopped in the morning. I was very groggy from what I guess was the sedative that made me go to sleep and since the office was about to close (at 6 PM?), the nurse that took care of me offered to let me spend the night in a room above the clinic. They give you a little care package that includes a mask you can wear to protect your nose and hide it from public view, extra gauze and tape to change your dressing, a cold pack to help relieve the swelling, and some ointment you are to apply religiously to the incisions on the outside of your nose.

The first night is the toughest. You have to breathe through your mouth, so it's difficult to sleep. I had to get up many times to change the dressing under my nose because it was soaked from the blood that's constantly dripping out of your nostrils. When I first changed my dressing, I saw how my nostrils and tip looked. My nostrils were much more narrow, and my tip was higher and more defined. Even with all the swelling and bruising - which, by the way, peaks at 2 days post-op, so it does get worse before it gets better - I was thrilled with what I saw so far. Even though it was a significant change, the tip looked very natural and not pinched at all, which was my worst fear.

The next morning, I came down to the clinic, and the same nurse that took care of me after my surgery, took out the packed gauze from each of my nostrils. Be prepared, this does hurt a bit. They really stuff that gauze way up your nose, so when they pull it out, it's rubs against some pretty sensitive flesh creating a sort of burning sensation, but it's pretty quick. I was told to come back in 3 days to check for any signs of infection, and then in 5 days to remove the splint and the stitches. Note that there are 2 kinds of stitches that are used. Inside the nose they use absorbable stitches that I was told dissolves or drops out in 3 weeks. The stitches on the outside of your nose (on your columella and alar base), which look like eyelash hair, have to be manually removed. I think those stitches are for those areas where you want to minimize scarring.

At 5 days, when that same nice nurse removed the splint, I could see that I now had a real nose bridge! It was certainly very swollen, especially between the eyes. I thought I looked like a Klingon. Then, the nurse removed the eyelash-like stitches on the outside of my nose. This did hurt, as I think some of my stitches had already started fusing with my flesh. This will be the last painful thing that happens to you. Dr. Jung then came in to examine my nose. The first thing he did was push my implant really hard to the right as I guess it was a little crooked - ouch! He said that the implant could shift in the next two weeks, so if I see that it's crooked, he told me to adjust it myself. He said that after two weeks, the implant would be set, and couldn't be adjusted any more. Although my swelling and bruising had gone down considerably, Dr. Jung said that in 2 weeks no one could tell I had surgery, in 1 month all the swelling would be gone, and then through the 6th month, my nose would be gradually refined even further. I was given a moldable splint (it becomes soft in hot water), and was told to wear it when I'm not outside for the next 2 weeks. I was also given a different kind of ointment to help minimize the scarring.

I came back for one more check-up on day 8, before I flew back to the US the next day. When I first walked into the clinic, I saw that same sweet nurse again, but this time, it seemed she couldn't recognize me. She then realized who I was, and kept smiling at me. One of the consultants insisted on taking after pictures of me, and said that I looked very handsome. Needless to say, I was very flattered. When I finally saw Dr. Jung, he was very impressed with how fast I was healing. He said that I look in 8 days what his average patient looks in 14 days. There was still some residual bruising and swelling, but it was minimal. Dr. Jung seemed pretty happy with how my nose turned out. He told me that if I ever had any problems with my nose, or didn't like any features, I was welcome to come back any time, and he would fix it for me. Dr. Jung even pulled out his personal camera, and asked one of his assistants to take a picture of me and him together, and emailed it to me.

The post-op care is top notch in my book. As a guy, I hate to admit that TLC after my surgery is important, but it was. They are very attentive to any discomfort you may feel after surgery and take great care of you throughout your recovery and post-op checkups. I really liked that nice, sweet, cute nurse that took care of me. In fact, if you can't tell, I sort of became attracted to her, and wanted to buy her something to show my appreciation (and affection). Well, maybe on my next visit to Korea...

Just a little about how high Dr. Jung can make your bridge. A lot of people seem to think that in order to make your nose high and sharp, you need a silicone L-shaped implant. Even Taiwanese doctors who studied under Dr. Jung still offer L-shaped silicone implants and recommend it over I-shaped goretex implants if the patient wants a high profile. That's because only highly skilled surgeons like Dr. Jung can successfully create a high profile nose with I-shaped goretex implants. I'm living proof that you can get as high a profile as you want with an I-shaped goretex implant. My glabella (the area between my eyes) was virtually flat. Dr. Jung was able to raise it by 5mm, and it looks completely natural after only 12 days post-op. My tip went from being very wide, flat, and bulbous to being narrow, high, and quite defined. And it's only going to get better in the coming months. Whatever you guys do, do not, I repeat, do not go for the L-shaped silicone implants - just my personal opinion. There's no reason to accept the significant risks associated with silicone and L-shaped implants when you can achieve the same look with I-shaped goretex implants. I know a number of you would not agree with this statement, so take it as you will.

I hope this information was useful to all of you considering rhinoplasty. Thank you for the information you shared in this forum - it was very helpful to me. I hope this now makes us even. Good luck!
Badboy, thanks for the info you posted. Its concise and clear.

Now, you have gotten your new found confidence you deserved!

isa

Post by isa » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 7:01 pm

Last edited by isa on Fri, 27 Apr 2007 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Fri, 30 Mar 2007 10:35 pm

Badboy,

Thanks for an excellent post.

Let us know as time goes by if it has actually made a difference to your social life! Or, at least to your self-confidence.

sms
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

chiqita

Post by chiqita » Sat, 31 Mar 2007 11:01 am

Hi Badboy,

Thanks for sharing your experience. Your post further boost my confidence in Dr. Jung's expertise. I can't wait to see him end of Apr! Hope you're recovering well.

Rgds,
C

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 31 Mar 2007 4:48 pm

Badboy,

enjoy ur new nose! i read your post and find that very assuring and detailed for ppl who gona do their Nose Job soon. especially those having open incision like yours.

yupz agree that guys can be vain or in fact more vain than girls.. hehe

take care dudez
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

isa

Post by isa » Sat, 31 Mar 2007 10:12 pm

Last edited by isa on Fri, 27 Apr 2007 3:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 1:53 am

isa wrote:Has anyone any reviews for COWELL, CLINIC 9 (Seoul Plastic Surgery Clinic) or DREAM in Korea for rhinoplasty?

All I hear about is Jung and BK. Jung is not highly regarded in Korea and BK's current hospital and post-op care might leave something to be desired.

Please Help!

apparently dr jung is one hella favourite in this forum. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

gia02
Regular
Regular

Dr. Jung

Post by gia02 » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 3:25 am

takuda wrote:
isa wrote:Has anyone any reviews for COWELL, CLINIC 9 (Seoul Plastic Surgery Clinic) or DREAM in Korea for rhinoplasty?

All I hear about is Jung and BK. Jung is not highly regarded in Korea and BK's current hospital and post-op care might leave something to be desired.

Please Help!

apparently dr jung is one hella favourite in this forum. :)
Whats his email may i ask. You can pm me.
regards,

gia

gia02
Regular
Regular

revisions of eyelid

Post by gia02 » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 3:26 am

Anyone that knows any doctor that does revision of eyelids?
regards,

gia

Badboy

Dr. Jung

Post by Badboy » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 5:46 am

Thank you for all the well wishes and kudos. I received a number of PMs, but am unable to reply back, because, apparently, that feature is disabled for newbies, until I make more posts (I've written to the admin to request an exception, but haven't heard back).

I hope it's ok if I respond to the most common questions publicly, in case other folks find my answers useful.

1) Can I share my before/after pics?

Although I'm very happy with my new nose, I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable with the feeling that my pics are floating out there somewhere, even if it's just of my nose. I received assurances that they won't be circulated, which I believe are sincere, but I know of several people who did share their pics, and later found out that their pics ended up being posted some place without permission. It's important to me to maintain my privacy and anonymity.

Also, Dr. Jung's web site has tons of pics for you to see, and there are more and better ones (I think) that he'll show you during your consultation.

2) How am I healing, especially the alar base scars?

At 15-days post-op, I'm still healing, but I doubt any one can tell I've had surgery, other than the obvious changes to my nose dimensions. There is still some very slight bruising on my upper eyelids - it looks like eyeliner I'm embarrassed to say. I have natural double eyelids, so no one can see the bruising unless my eyes are closed, and even then it's barely visible. Other than my nose, which is still slightly swollen, all swelling around my face is completely gone.

Regarding my alar scars, I can't see any scarring. Under a magnifying glass, I can see very small indentations where the stitches were, but I'm hoping those will go away with time. If not, I doubt anyone can see anything, even if they examined me up close (unless they had a magnifying glass in their pocket!). I'm sure everyone heals differently and whether you have any visible scarring or not depends on your own body's healing characteristics. For me, it was worth it, even if there is some minimal scarring, because I had a very wide alar base that I just couldn't live with.

I wanted to comment about my bruising a little bit. Some of you have told me that immediately after your surgery you had virtually no bruising at all, and was wondering why my bruising was so pronounced. I think what caused me to have so much bruising was due to the osteotomy to make my bridge more narrow. This procedure is quite traumatic as they use a chisel and mallet to actually cut your nose bones and move it closer together. It was a good thing that I was unconscious, as I certainly didn't want to heard the sound of the mallet hitting the chisel to cut my bones!

3) How much did I spend on the surgery, airfare, accommodations, food, etc.?

Surgery: $4000 USD all inclusive (includes post-op checkups, meds, etc.)
- Dr. Jung also lists this price on his Web site (go to the FAQ section)
- Forgot to mention in my original post that they did give me meds, consisting of pain killers and antibiotics. You are to take them 3 times a day (after a meal) for 5 days, so by the time they remove your splint, you should be done.

Airfare: FREE (I used/borrowed mileage points)

Accommodations: ~$400 USD
- I stayed at the same services apartment recommended in this forum. It's called Twin Haus located in Naksongdae (see www.evchain.com). They have very small but clean rooms, with a tiny kitchen that includes a microwave, and free Internet access. It is very close to the subway, and is only 5 stops from Dr. Jung's clinic in Gangnam.
- Note that Twin Haus is located on top of a hill, but I think it was good exercise walking up and down that hill.

Food: ~$200-$300 USD
- I ate at a nice restaurant the day before my surgery. The rest of the time I subsisted on microwaveable food, fruits, and veggies.
- There is a 24-hour convenience store called "Buy The Way" at the bottom of the hill from Twin Haus. If you walk across the street, there is an open market if you want to do some cooking. If you keep going down that same street (for about 10 minutes), there is a full-service grocery store called "FamilyMart" (I think) where you can get anything you want. Also, if you make a right on the street down the hill from Twin Haus, there are other convenience stores, a bakery, and a Subway sandwich store.
- I would recommend you stock up on groceries prior to your surgery if you are alone, since you will probably want to stay indoors for at least the first 5 days.

Transportation: ~$70-$80 USD
Dr. Jung provides free pick-up from the airport, but you do have to pay for the taxi ride back, which costs about $50 USD. The subway only costs about $1 USD (900 won) to get to Dr. Jung's clinic in Gangnam. His clinic is right at the opening of Gangnam station exit #3, so it's very convenient. I did take a taxi back to Twin Haus when I left the clinic the morning after my surgery, as the subway can be very crowded, and I didn't want anyone to accidentally hit my nose, given how fragile it was at that time.

TOTAL COSTS: ~$4,800

4) What is Dr. Jung's email address?

Since he does post his email address on his Web site, here it is:

[email protected]

You can also email his assistant, Wennie Kim, at:

[email protected]

Lastly, I wanted to briefly comment on a couple of posts saying that Dr. Jung is not that highly regarded in Korea. I've actually seen those comments too, prior to selecting him, but could not find credible evidence for those comments, other than what someone heard someone else say. For what it's worth, I spoke with a young Korean doctor at Dr. Jung's clinic who had just started his fellowship there in March. I asked him about Dr. Jung's reputation in Korea for rhinoplasty, and he told me that Dr. Jung is so highly respected among the young aspiring plastic surgeons that there is a long waiting list for the fellowship program with him. This doctor waited 1.5 years until he was accepted by Dr. Jung. He talked as if he won the lottery to be working with Dr. Jung!

I hope people can use this info to make an informed decision.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 2:47 pm

Badboy wrote:Thank you for all the well wishes and kudos. I received a number of PMs, but am unable to reply back, because, apparently, that feature is disabled for newbies, until I make more posts (I've written to the admin to request an exception, but haven't heard back).

I hope it's ok if I respond to the most common questions publicly, in case other folks find my answers useful.

Although I'm very happy with my new nose, I'm sorry, but I don't feel comfortable with the feeling that my pics are floating out there somewhere, even if it's just of my nose. I received assurances that they won't be circulated, which I believe are sincere, but I know of several people who did share their pics, and later found out that their pics ended up being posted some place without permission. It's important to me to maintain my privacy and anonymity.

Also, Dr. Jung's web site has tons of pics for you to see, and there are more and better ones (I think) that he'll show you during your consultation.

At 15-days post-op, I'm still healing, but I doubt any one can tell I've had surgery, other than the obvious changes to my nose dimensions. There is still some very slight bruising on my upper eyelids - it looks like eyeliner I'm embarrassed to say. I have natural double eyelids, so no one can see the bruising unless my eyes are closed, and even then it's barely visible. Other than my nose, which is still slightly swollen, all swelling around my face is completely gone.

Regarding my alar scars, I can't see any scarring. Under a magnifying glass, I can see very small indentations where the stitches were, but I'm hoping those will go away with time. If not, I doubt anyone can see anything, even if they examined me up close (unless they had a magnifying glass in their pocket!). I'm sure everyone heals differently and whether you have any visible scarring or not depends on your own body's healing characteristics. For me, it was worth it, even if there is some minimal scarring, because I had a very wide alar base that I just couldn't live with.

I wanted to comment about my bruising a little bit. Some of you have told me that immediately after your surgery you had virtually no bruising at all, and was wondering why my bruising was so pronounced. I think what caused me to have so much bruising was due to the osteotomy to make my bridge more narrow. This procedure is quite traumatic as they use a chisel and mallet to actually cut your nose bones and move it closer together. It was a good thing that I was unconscious, as I certainly didn't want to heard the sound of the mallet hitting the chisel to cut my bones!

- Forgot to mention in my original post that they did give me meds, consisting of pain killers and antibiotics. You are to take them 3 times a day (after a meal) for 5 days, so by the time they remove your splint, you should be done.

- I stayed at the same services apartment recommended in this forum. It's called Twin Haus located in Naksongdae (see www.evchain.com). They have very small but clean rooms, with a tiny kitchen that includes a microwave, and free Internet access. It is very close to the subway, and is only 5 stops from Dr. Jung's clinic in Gangnam.
- Note that Twin Haus is located on top of a hill, but I think it was good exercise walking up and down that hill.

- I ate at a nice restaurant the day before my surgery. The rest of the time I subsisted on microwaveable food, fruits, and veggies.
- There is a 24-hour convenience store called "Buy The Way" at the bottom of the hill from Twin Haus. If you walk across the street, there is an open market if you want to do some cooking. If you keep going down that same street (for about 10 minutes), there is a full-service grocery store called "FamilyMart" (I think) where you can get anything you want. Also, if you make a right on the street down the hill from Twin Haus, there are other convenience stores, a bakery, and a Subway sandwich store.
- I would recommend you stock up on groceries prior to your surgery if you are alone, since you will probably want to stay indoors for at least the first 5 days.

Dr. Jung provides free pick-up from the airport, but you do have to pay for the taxi ride back, which costs about $50 USD. The subway only costs about $1 USD (900 won) to get to Dr. Jung's clinic in Gangnam. His clinic is right at the opening of Gangnam station exit #3, so it's very convenient. I did take a taxi back to Twin Haus when I left the clinic the morning after my surgery, as the subway can be very crowded, and I didn't want anyone to accidentally hit my nose, given how fragile it was at that time.

[email protected]

[email protected]

Lastly, I wanted to briefly comment on a couple of posts saying that Dr. Jung is not that highly regarded in Korea. I've actually seen those comments too, prior to selecting him, but could not find credible evidence for those comments, other than what someone heard someone else say. For what it's worth, I spoke with a young Korean doctor at Dr. Jung's clinic who had just started his fellowship there in March. I asked him about Dr. Jung's reputation in Korea for rhinoplasty, and he told me that Dr. Jung is so highly respected among the young aspiring plastic surgeons that there is a long waiting list for the fellowship program with him. This doctor waited 1.5 years until he was accepted by Dr. Jung. He talked as if he won the lottery to be working with Dr. Jung!

Hi hi badboy,
1st of all, would like to thank u for all ur infomation contribution in this forum, esp for me that i decided to go korea this yr for my nose revision!
I am still deciding whether to go magicclinic, dreamclinic or Dr Jung.
and 2nd congrats on ur new nose!! Very pls to know another successful case that done in Korea. :)

Mind i ask a few qns (i know u wouldnt mind.. hehe :P )

I cant rem whic website that i saw, heard Dr Jung clinic/building is quite badly beaten?? true?

Read thru taiwan forum, he is quite famous among taiwanese as well, cos a few taiwan gals went to him for nose job,and i've in touched with one of the taiwan lady thru mails, she claimed that she met up with 2 of the taiwanese foumer, their nose was done by Dr jung, but the comment was abit too manly for a lady face.. It is true that Dr Jung only good in men's nose?
my face really quite small, cant afford to have a manly nose.. hehe :lol:

Did u consult a few doc in korea before u decided on him?

this is abit too personal.. Ur age? u don have to ans me if u are not comfortable with this qns :lol:
cos i am no longer young, so i guess my healing process is going take longer compare to youngs and the scaring is wat i am afraid of too.. U seem to heal pretty fast, so i guess u must be quite young..

But one thing for sure, he got a very good reputation in after service, heard he's very caring and fatherly! that is so important!!

Sorry so many qns.. thanks in advance!! :D

Take good care!
Last edited by ocean11 on Sun, 01 Apr 2007 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 3:44 pm

Badboy wrote:Thank you for all the well wishes and kudos. I received a number of PMs, but am unable to reply back, because, apparently, that feature is disabled for newbies, until I make more posts (I've written to the admin to request an exception, but haven't heard back).

[email protected]

[email protected]

regarding the pics, it's okay. :D thanks for your always detailed posts. :)
Cry when you get ripped.

imjase

Post by imjase » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 7:19 pm

[email protected]

[email protected]

Hey badboy,

Do you know what type of nose he gave you afterwards? I mean did he keep it more asian looking or did he give you a more caucasian style nose when he gave you a sharper tip?

E.g. was it like lee min woo/lee jun ki in terms of style. I'm curious to know whats Dr. Jung ideal of a mans nose to be. Or it could be different for each persons face?

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 01 Apr 2007 7:51 pm

yeah wondering too..i would prefer a caucasian/eurasian look. haha, which doc does that best? lol..

just a question, why are the before/after pics on dr jung's site not that impressive? i mean he's so highly regarded, but i don't really see WOW results..is it because he takes the safer/conservative route?? :)
Cry when you get ripped.