Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 9:26 pm

rainbow5 wrote:Hi Velvet_Ck,

Dr Su does perform eyelid surgery fo guys & she does has a fair share of male patients as well. For guys, she mentioned in her discussion forum b4 that she wld prefer to do eyelids that's form from inside ( In chinese we call it "nei shuang") but if u tell her u wan more drastic eyelid, she wld take into consideration to see if u are suitable.

to be honest, I seldom come across wish clinic in Taiwanese forums for eyelid surgery, maybe they depend more on word of mouth?
i try to dig up past url of website i went.. currently i lost quite alot of urls i went after i cleared my cache. this one is one i used to go quite frequently. other website since i have stop researching since last year i quite forgotten alot. if there is a need do PM me. do note that wish is only set up in 2005 so it is still pretty new but it is one of the most expensive Ps in Tw

http://www.fashionguide.com.tw/Forum/07 ... BoardNum=2

http://beauty.24h.com.tw/
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Sat, 17 Mar 2007 11:35 pm

takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
tanjhj wrote: yen,

at 1.8k, i seriously recommend u do with dr wong bah. he is just a few hundred more. of coz u can ask if he do KYT before u decide. as i told u earlier, the nurse which is the living sample of the dr work doesnt impress me coz her eyelid if look long enough can see is fake. i one look, i ask if her eyelid is done by the doctor and she said yes.. as for dr wong, i saw his work and two gals and i like what i saw very much natural big and sexy and femine eyelids.

eyelids is very impt factor in PS coz it is almost impossible to do revision if cut not good. so i advise is pay more for safety.. agree? i am sori but i cant show his work on two of the forumers else i believe u will be very impressed.. his work is abt the same level as between dr chuang and dr su.

Hi tanjhj,

fyi, the nurse you said looked fake, of course lah, she just did 3months ago when you saw her. :o

U should know that ps need at least 6mths or above to look natural rite? :lol:

A few hundred more is not a problem, most important is that I feel comfortable with KALO and their after service :wink:

I have a few friends did by KALO turn out very nice and natural.

Thanks for your advice, btw how's your PS coming up?
:???:

hey yen i think ur eyes good enough already, not really serious to do. later really dun look like chinese anymore. btw, ur rhino at KALO is open or close rhino? :)
Hi takuda,

thanks for your compliment, I always wanted to look prettier, need to upgrade more areas hehe.. :P

I already booked an appt with KALO for alar reduction liao..will update you guys.

btw, my rhino is close.

yenyen
:wink:

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Re: safe?

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 1:19 am

Simple! Wear specs with tinted lenses!

/Jovin
rainbow5 wrote:Hi who,

I travelled to Taipei alone for a couple of days before my friends joined me later on.

Personally, I think its quite safe in Taipei as long as you dun stay out late alone. One thing in Taiwan is that their 6+pm in the evening looks like our 9-10pm so their night comes much faster than ours. Try to stay inbound when the night falls & it shd be ok.

Taipei is super convenient as everywhere is mrt, even a road blind like me wun get lost there. But one thing if u are having surgery there is how u gonna take care of urself & ur daily 3 meals if u are alone & with ur super duper swollen eyes, its gonna be rather difficult. This is one of my major concerns which stopped me from going to Taiwan for surgery.

Anyone have advice how to overcome this?? Wld be very much appreciated.
who wrote:Is it safe for a girl to travel to Taiwan alone?
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 1:39 am

To confirm, the Dr Su from Taipei who does very good job in double eyelid surgery is 蘇惠珍醫師, her clinic is 電眼美人診所 right? Better make sure i get the right Dr Su... hee.

/Jovin
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 4:35 am

just to share something,

just came back from nite entertainment. it is a long time since i went for one. realise that the new generation are better looking and more taste in dressing. however i also realise there is alot more PS faces. I feel i am getting old with ppl doing their PS so young and i havent do mine..

all i can say i realise abt PS only at sept 2006 abit too late but than i not giving up on PS. i asked if i can be become like 80% close to this jap idolsImage

and dr chuang said yes and gave me his precise procedures steps and price. all i can say after listening to alot of "sori", "cant" and "but" from other doctors. his words is like water to my spirit and from than onwards i am converted. and he is the only one who write in confidence and in details every step what he is going to do to help me achieved my desired looks.

book my date on july 2007 and price straight away with him. negotiated with him if i can get more ppl to him can have more discount (old habit as i was from purchasing dept), he agrees and said all those recommended bought by me will recv'd extra discount.

due to Jovin recommendation, i agree it is better to do it at year end when the weather in either TW or KR is colloer, better and suitable for healing.. furthermore i intend to go sightseeing after the 5th day then to stay in my room... my 3 days jan suppose PS trip with dr Sukit to Thailand areadi almost killed me, cooling days are way better as i wont sweat and risk infection.

looking forward to year end.. if i can stay firm till year end bonus comes, i can even go to Kr... tempting and confusing at the same time..
Last edited by tanjhj on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 5:42 am, edited 3 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 4:43 am

jovinliu wrote:To confirm, the Dr Su from Taipei who does very good job in double eyelid surgery is 蘇惠珍醫師, her clinic is 電眼美人診所 right? Better make sure i get the right Dr Su... hee.

/Jovin

Yupz jovin, the doc is DR su of 電眼美人診所. however i think she dun really do revision as someone called her before and she asked him to go back to his 1st doctor. FYI if u thinking of revision.

anyway, i read u are going to dr Chiang. is he the one from magic clinic or something there. sori i kinda lost lots of URL of PS docs since i cleared my cache..
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 6:47 am

just found this in a local forum. enjoy life and play safe else PS pretty pretty also no use..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1562554

Paris Hilton new boobs

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1563310
Golden Rules of PS:

Alan_luv_liyun

Post by Alan_luv_liyun » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:40 am

tanjhj wrote:well maybe u are right but than i have enough confident with him.
use ppl dun doubt him, if doubt him dun use.

oh yes, one thing i forgotten abt what convince me last time when i do research among PS clinic is that i hardly see a PS clinic offer Guarantee on their PS work. thus it kind of assured me abit abt wish clinic skill.

anyway velvet i thought abt it.. so what if i havent do my PS, i dun think it is not a issue coz there is so many teachers, consultant or Doctor who dun do any PS and still giving advises. it is better to have done PS but not an essential in sharing.

i am glad that there are ppl are benefitting from it. not happy? dun read what i post loh...

just joking.. no one is always right but everyone is entitled to express their views n choice. it is up to the rest to decide.

enuff said? :wink: :lol:
"anyway velvet i thought abt it.. so what if i havent do my PS, i dun think it is not a issue coz there is so many teachers, consultant or Doctor who dun do any PS and still giving advises. it is better to have done PS but not an essential in sharing.
i am glad that there are ppl are benefitting from it. not happy? dun read what i post loh..."

m new to this forum.considering to go ps...m getting more n more confused as i read the forum. pl who hv done PS b4,lets exchange our views...

tanjhj,

the ps guru, i want to ask u, R U A PS DR? u study medicine b4? if so, where? if not, what r u working as?

"not happy? dun read what i post loh...", u have to come in terms that what u said can be impressionable to inexperienced forumers here. and making such statement jus reflects yr nonchalant attitude, n immaturity in ur so-called "advice".

i think it wont be appropriate if u r here giving ur "coloured", and "swayed" perception abt PS, since u do not have the LEAST experience or the KNOWLEDGE as ---"teachers, consultant or Doctor (who dun do any PS and still giving advises)" by saying that it reflects yr irresponsibility & incredibility of ur "advice", and this may lead to dire situation of misleading ppl. i know................

it's NOT Y-O-U-R FACE AT STAKE!!! but pls spare a thot for ppl.

And yes, i wont ask ppl who hv nv done PS to their face b4, nor is a Dr. i mean, in what position r u to speak? if u hv no relevant EXPERIENCE, SKILL, or underwent any vigorous education of PS, or medicine...

so, pls stop living in this Cyber escapism of being a "Doctor" here! go jolt yrself from yr fantasy n come to reality world!

at the end of the day, i wld like to ask everyone this question,

:roll: :roll: :roll: "would u ever ask a road sweeper who has nv done ps b4 for advises on PS?" :roll: :roll: :roll:

:cool: :cool: :cool: simply put, with no experience or knowledge, dun attempt to wear a BIGGER hat than yr head :P :P :P
Last edited by Alan_luv_liyun on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 2:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
If only u cld see those broken smiles she tried to conceal her deepest sorrow, you wldn't say that anymore...

Alan_luv_liyun

Post by Alan_luv_liyun » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 10:54 am

tanjhj wrote:just to share something,

just came back from nite entertainment. it is a long time since i went for one. realise that the new generation are better looking and more taste in dressing. however i also realise there is alot more PS faces. I feel i am getting old with ppl doing their PS so young and i havent do mine..

all i can say i realise abt PS only at sept 2006 abit too late but than i not giving up on PS. i asked if i can be become like 80% close to this jap idolsImage

and dr chuang said yes and gave me his precise procedures steps and price. all i can say after listening to alot of "sori", "cant" and "but" from other doctors. his words is like water to my spirit and from than onwards i am converted. and he is the only one who write in confidence and in details every step what he is going to do to help me achieved my desired looks.

book my date on july 2007 and price straight away with him. negotiated with him if i can get more ppl to him can have more discount (old habit as i was from purchasing dept), he agrees and said all those recommended bought by me will recv'd extra discount.

due to Jovin recommendation, i agree it is better to do it at year end when the weather in either TW or KR is colloer, better and suitable for healing.. furthermore i intend to go sightseeing after the 5th day then to stay in my room... my 3 days jan suppose PS trip with dr Sukit to Thailand areadi almost killed me, cooling days are way better as i wont sweat and risk infection.

looking forward to year end.. if i can stay firm till year end bonus comes, i can even go to Kr... tempting and confusing at the same time..
erm..u mentioned something abt "Potential", tanjhj, m curious, do you now look like, or has the equivalent standards as the Jap star's b4 ps face??? can send me yr pic? lets exchange? any forumers met up with tanjhj? how does he look like?

you said, "dr chuang said yes and gave me his precise procedures steps and price. all i can say after listening to alot of "sori", "cant" and "but" from other doctors. his words is like water to my spirit and from than onwards i am converted. and he is the only one who write in confidence and in details every step what he is going to do to help me achieved my desired looks."

m juZ worried 4u, since out of SO-MANY drs, say they "...CANT...SORRY...BUT...", m scared dr chuang is giving u UNREALISTIC hopes, or worse, LIE to u. u hv to noe not all drs r ethical. perhaps u can send me yr pic, we'll discuss together...m also interested to noe other Normal(not weirdo-s who criticises) forumers who hv done their ps b4...

if 95% of the ps drs say cannot, there muz be a reason for it.... erm, or wld u choose to believe the 5% of the handful?
Last edited by Alan_luv_liyun on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If only u cld see those broken smiles she tried to conceal her deepest sorrow, you wldn't say that anymore...

Alan_luv_liyun

Post by Alan_luv_liyun » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:01 am

tanjhj wrote:just found this in a local forum. enjoy life and play safe else PS pretty pretty also no use..

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1562554

Paris Hilton new boobs

http://forums.hardwarezone.com/showthread.php?t=1563310
haha!!!!!!!erm, i think it's ok if u send ps links. nt very nice to send links like that...dun u find it DISRESPECTFUL? for the deceased, and their family?

wld u like it if ppl send yr friends' or parents' accident pics, and send it to ppl in forum?

treat ppl with equal respect if u want to be respected. 8-) Peace...

dude, since u say other male forumers, no foundation or standard for ps, do u? what makes u think aft ps, u wont look like Nono? send us yr pic lei...ppl send u theirs, u dun send urs...come lei send lei..dun shy dun shy...

u meet up wif male forumers?

dun worry m not GAY. Even if i ever become one, you are SURELY not in my list! N-E-V-E-R!

anyone noes how to deal with ppl with ugly looks and personality? hmm..kinda hpless, isnt it? or commiting sucide might be a better choice than PS???

advice?????
Last edited by Alan_luv_liyun on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 4:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ohsoon

Post by ohsoon » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:15 am

ya i agree what you say..=) Peace too..

Alan_luv_liyun

Post by Alan_luv_liyun » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:28 am

ohsoon wrote:ya i agree what you say..=) Peace too..

wow, i like!

Tanjhj, one of these days, me, u other male forumers, we go out n chiong la? want? den we talk abt PS..i got tall nose now,*HAPPY* so i can tell u how it feels like...n i can too share with other guys :cool:

at least, i got some experience to offer, what got u? CRITICISMS?

U got car? or u NEED me to give u a lift? no need take nite bus or cab :wink: den u can save some$, can go PS faster.. we r friends! BEST BUDDIES!

cool man!
peace[ :D

LETS MEET UP FASTER, FASTER...NO NEED SHY ONE HOR, WHAT SAY U, OTHER MALE FORUMERS>>??? NO NEED SO SHY, SO SISSY ONE...SO GU NIANG FOR WAT?

IT TAKES MORE THAN JUST SHEER "LOOKS" TO BE A MAN, DUDE!!!

YEAHHH!!!! WE R TALKING ABT --- BALLS, GUTS, AND DEPTH HERE!

WHAT GOT U? SHOW US WHAT U GOT, MAN!

MAN ENUF?

OEI, SO GU NIANG, MAYBE U CAN CONSIDER SEX CHANGE, RATHER THAN PS !!! 8-)

I LEARNT SOMETHING VERY VALUABLE FR THE PS GURU, TANJHJ, .....

******IF U GOT NO COCK, TALK COCK!************
Last edited by Alan_luv_liyun on Sun, 18 Mar 2007 3:14 pm, edited 6 times in total.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:30 am

tanjhj wrote:just to share something,

hey there, glad that you are feeling happy. do u mind sharing with us what are the ''exact procedures'' to achieve the jap idols face according to ur consultation? i think another pic to show Ps surgeons will be won bin's. very natural.
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:38 am

Alan_luv_liyun wrote:
ohsoon wrote:ya i agree what you say..=) Peace too..

wow, i like!

Tanjhj, one of these days, u, me other male forumers, we go out n chiong la? want? den we talk abt PS..i got tall nose now,*HAPPY* so i can tell u how it feels like...n i can too share with other guys :cool:

at least, i got some experience to offer, what got u? CRITICISES?

U got car? or u NEED me to give u a lift? no need take nite bus or cab :wink: den u can save some$, can go PS faster.. we r friends!

cool man!

peace
:D

the way you talk makes me laugh! hahahaha! but well, peace, we're all here to exchange first-hand experiences and advices. u had ps b4? share share share. :D
Cry when you get ripped.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sun, 18 Mar 2007 11:48 am

yen2006 wrote:
takuda wrote:
yen2006 wrote:
Hi tanjhj,

fyi, the nurse you said looked fake, of course lah, she just did 3months ago when you saw her. :o

U should know that ps need at least 6mths or above to look natural rite? :lol:

A few hundred more is not a problem, most important is that I feel comfortable with KALO and their after service :wink:

I have a few friends did by KALO turn out very nice and natural.

Thanks for your advice, btw how's your PS coming up?
:???:

hey yen i think ur eyes good enough already, not really serious to do. later really dun look like chinese anymore. btw, ur rhino at KALO is open or close rhino? :)
Hi takuda,

thanks for your compliment, I always wanted to look prettier, need to upgrade more areas hehe.. :P

I already booked an appt with KALO for alar reduction liao..will update you guys.

btw, my rhino is close.

yenyen
:wink:
vainpot! haha! urs is closed..so does KALO do open?? and regarding your alar...i think do consider bah, it's up to you, but ur nostrils and width not even big. mine is much wider! so, try to reconsider, or see what ur surgeon encourages lor..as far as i know, the pics u posted are pretty and needs no more ps. :)
Cry when you get ripped.