Singapore Expats

Etihad Aiways Recruitment

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Fri, 02 Mar 2007 7:57 am

anyone got a call from Etihad airways? yesterday i received a call from them & interview would be this 11 march. anyone when to their previous interview before?can share with us the experience?

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Fri, 02 Mar 2007 3:13 pm

sakiya wrote:anyone got a call from Etihad airways? yesterday i received a call from them & interview would be this 11 march. anyone when to their previous interview before?can share with us the experience?
Hhihi!! I also just receive their call! :D Wanna go together?

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Fri, 02 Mar 2007 5:25 pm

ok ok :wink: tat will be beta if go together...
btw you know their interview process?is it like emirates or SIA?
it seems like nobody is talking about this airline in this forum le :???:

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Fri, 02 Mar 2007 5:52 pm

Ya man... it seems nobody interested...

Anyway i had ask the lady who called me. She just said that it will indicate teh process, what to bring and etc... in the email which will be sending it to us in a couple of days. Oh and she claimed that it is a 1 day interview and we will know whether will we got in :)

camperboy
Chatter
Chatter

Post by camperboy » Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:18 pm

wow.. their height requirements kinda high...

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 1:05 pm

Ya i agree too... is rather diff from other airlines...

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 1:23 pm

Ireneger wrote:Ya i agree too... is rather diff from other airlines...
They just raised the height limit recently which I think is good. \:D/

Hero83

Re: Etihad Aiways Recruitment

Post by Hero83 » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 1:39 pm

mamom wrote:..... one full length and 4 passports size photographs in office attire (Only application with photographs will be processed) before 4th March 2007 .....
I thought the closing date is on 8 March 2007. Please refer to http://www.jobsdb.com/MY/EN/Job.asp?R=J ... 54313&5451.[/url]

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 5:16 pm

Hero83 wrote:
mamom wrote:..... one full length and 4 passports size photographs in office attire (Only application with photographs will be processed) before 4th March 2007 .....
I thought the closing date is on 8 March 2007. Please refer to http://www.jobsdb.com/MY/EN/Job.asp?R=J ... 54313&5451.[/url]
Errr... Ya it indicated before 8th March... Maybe they still accept CV thur email or mail :shock:

sakiya
Regular
Regular

Post by sakiya » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 8:09 am

anyone got their email already? i received a call from Etihad last friday & the lady said will email me the details for interview but until now i didnt receive anything from them. anyone got the details of the interview?

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 11:38 am

sakiya wrote:anyone got their email already? i received a call from Etihad last friday & the lady said will email me the details for interview but until now i didnt receive anything from them. anyone got the details of the interview?
Hi Sakiya, i received their details by email yesterday noon already... Maybe they will email to you by today :) Coz i received the call later than you also...

msppsm

Etihad Aiways Recruitment

Post by msppsm » Thu, 08 Mar 2007 5:02 pm

sakiya wrote:anyone got a call from Etihad airways? yesterday i received a call from them & interview would be this 11 march. anyone when to their previous interview before?can share with us the experience?
Hi! I have also received call from inter-excel last Mon. I have attend the interview conducted by etihad airways last year but not sure whether still the same. Are you gals keen to go 2gether? If you keen to go 2gether, pls email to [email protected]

GG
msppsm

msppsm

Post by msppsm » Thu, 08 Mar 2007 5:04 pm

msppsm wrote:
Hi! I have also received call from inter-excel last Mon. I have attend the interview conducted by etihad airways last year but not sure whether still the same. Are you gals keen to go 2gether? If you keen to go 2gether, pls email to [email protected]

GG

Perhaps you can check your junk mail. I have received from them. If you wants to know. I can email the details to you

GG
msppsm

Ireneger

Post by Ireneger » Thu, 08 Mar 2007 9:12 pm

msppsm wrote:

GG
Helo, i just add you at msn :D It wld be great if we can go together!
By the way, can you share your experience in your last interview?

toygirl
Chatter
Chatter

Post by toygirl » Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:40 am

Interview for EY is pretty routine

Screening will be done by a local agency
Shortlisted candidates invited for an assessment day
Height/weight retaken, CV glanced through - Shorter than required height? Too skinny? CV has issues? 90% will be out by the end of first elimination.
First elimination - Usually 20 will be left
Group work
Second elimination - Usually 10 will be left
Panel interview with grooming check
Final elimination

Last recruitment in SIN, mostly ex-crew were invited, however, only 4-6 girls made it in the end. It is similar in style to Emirates. Please do not get your hopes up.

Salary is MUCH lower than EK, please bear in mind. They may be salary revisions, but since it is new, nothing can be taken as a absolute.

Good luck for Sunday.