Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cacao

Post by cacao » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 12:51 pm

Hi Cupid,

Thanks for sharing your photo. I think you're very brave! I can see your features change. From chinese to eurasian features...amazing! And you've got nice brown eyes. I'm sure you must be well pleased. Do you still have to go to Dr Chuang for follow up?

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:04 pm

Shazza wrote:
Shazza wrote: you look good now. natural looking :) you made me wanna consider going for a eye procedure.
what i meant was there is indeed a dramatic change but not in a fake way, i couldnt tell you had surgery. for ang mohs/eurasians usually the eyes are closer to their brows and from your past pictures to present, that was the first thing i noticed. you look mixed blood now....

cupid, how long did you have to wait before you could go out in public for the eye and nose surgery?

previously i had a rhino for my nose but it was a silicon implant to straighten my bridge and to add height. i remember i didnt swell much.

did you stay in taiwan for long post op for the review?

still waiting for Dr chuang email. i will be flying this end month for a consult first. planning to go the the op in sept where i can plan a longer leave from work.
Hello Shazza!
Yes, its related as my request very detailed with dr.C bout what i desired to my face. :) and make me looks 'more' mixed. cause I already mixed. hehehe.

bout the healing time. the pain i had from all many procedures is already stop at day 4 post-op. it tooks very long time for me to make my face normal again from the swelling . besides of huge anasthesi on all my face ,it cause im a slow healer too.
It tooks a month for me to dare going outside, not just because the sweeling already much subside, but also i still have some hematoma around my eyes as a male i think is not possible for me to cover it with eyeshadow or foundation right? hehehe...
at that stage, Like I said on previoust post, I already looked normal to the world ! but not normal to me ...- normal to me took about 9 weeks. till today still have the swelling on cheeks and under the eyes area. theres also still yellowish near my neck.but everyday is getting better.. everyday the swelling getting reduced slowly.. it will be get firmer till 3 months and continued going to firm and firm till 6 months - 1 year. ofcourse u wont getting swelling too much as u just got 1 procedure.

at that time I got 6 procedures with full of anasthesi on my face during surgery for 10 hours under general anasthesi. ;) 6 procedures its all main procedures, for some like lateral or epi-cantho is another addtional procedures. not counted.

as in my case, I stayed at Taiwan for 2 weeks.and My brother just having 2 procedures (eyes and nose) with d.C and He was immidiately able to going outside at 10 days. 10 days normal for the world ofcourse. for himself - it tooks a month.
yea, I think thats good for u to do surgery when u have a free long time as for your comfort. good luck ok.
Last edited by cupid^n^starz on Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:06 pm

candall wrote:hey cupid n starz u look damn good now! u muz be feeling 'powerful', i have been reading past 1 mth thread, muz really tell u u r right about your decisions..hmm good work! tempt me wanna do my eyes too
Hi Candall!!
Thanks for the compliment! Thanks for ur attetion to all of my thread above Candall! :wink: as a forumer I just hope this update could be helps anyone else to decide and able to compare , and then let them evaluate it for themself.like Tanjhj said, I should not to 'insist' to anyone as no expcect of any benefits . 8-)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:11 pm

tanjhj wrote:Cupidz,

looks damn good to me..

can see still got swelling so i know still not the final and best of u yet..
now u look like diff person altogether.. abit like mark richmond now.. lolz

Cupidz, Dr Chuang really got to thanks us alot if his biz exp explosion from foreign customers. lolz..

nevertheless with ur PS result pic, i m very happy that u have strengthen my strong believe n trust in the skill of dr chuang all along.. my strong recommendation of dr chuang is not wrong n gone to waste. thank q
Hey Tanjhj! Is it ? Am I? hehe well its coz of you too tanjhj! thanks for ur support n pray when Im in Taiwan! :wink: .
yeah still slightly swelling under my eeyes, actually dont really satisfied with my lateral-cantho as it still looks a little bit droppy ( for myself) . but i can handled this one. hehe..

Glad hear that! just like u tanjhj! .I also dont like being 'insist' to anyone here as every person has different views bout ps as me too.
its ok .its my pleasure Tanjhj! Just keep u doing this good thing in help people ok. I just feel like I have to share my experiences to this forum as its been become a real help n support in taking my decision before getting through all of this. thats it. and the next , let them decide it for theirself then. Right Tanjhj! woooho.... :D

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:18 pm

superman123 wrote:yeahh..have gone through one by one and found the website...wishclinic for dr chuang. But it's all in chinese, which i have no idea . anyone know wad should i do? any email address n does the doctor even speak english at all?

cheers..
Hey superman123 , its ok. I always save my thread forum add. you can click starting from this. Just following my thread ok.
..................CLick it..............
http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... -4050.html

for Dr.C's contact email : [email protected]
you can try to email him and ask what you want , etc. and dont worry, he's speak in English fluently as I dont able to speak chinese too. How is it? :)

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:23 pm

appletree wrote:
superman123 wrote:yeahh..have gone through one by one and found the website...wishclinic for dr chuang. But it's all in chinese, which i have no idea . anyone know wad should i do? any email address n does the doctor even speak english at all?

cheers..
Waoo... ur double eye lid very natural, the doc do kai yang tou for you?
yes apple, kan yan tao n kan yan wei. eh??? Am I right? spell check plz. Its epi-cantho and laterla-cantho. :wink:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:27 pm

cacao wrote:Hi Cupid,

Thanks for sharing your photo. I think you're very brave! I can see your features change. From chinese to eurasian features...amazing! And you've got nice brown eyes. I'm sure you must be well pleased. Do you still have to go to Dr Chuang for follow up?
Hey Cacao! Ur welcome .Thanks for ur compliment of my eyes. Actually i dont like my eye colour too much ,also its always changed as I growth up, when im 14 its kinda brown, when 17 its kinda turqoise, now it kinda greeney.no have idea what is the exact colour. ;pppp

Btw, I've been there for 2 weeks and I got to his clinic for treatment and nurse-care ,Everyday. :wink:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 3:44 pm

Hey thanks its all because of your support too.. i still remember like ,... ,DMC,...Tanjhj,.. rainbow,.. yca,.. etc,..forget all the nickname ... Thanks you guys for being there for me,and DMC! it was great to have a few shoulders to cry on!
...Thanks for all the well wishers in the thread below.it all also coz of u guys!I don't expect perfection from the operation,but I do think it is going to result in a big improvement for something that has bothered me for a long time.
In case of dr .C patient, Maybe I'm the only of his patient whos very 'talkative' talking bout 'design' . He spent more than 3 hours observe my face, taklking bout measurement, ratio,.. golden ratio,.. etc etc. really exhausted. but its worth I think. At least, even its not perfectly like what I want with my long disscusion BUT the result is definetly boost my confidence. it already changes half of my life. :)

perfume

Post by perfume » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 4:30 pm

cupid^n^starz, u look really good now!
read that you took sinecch to reduce swell. how long were you on sinecch after the op?

vickyabc

Post by vickyabc » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 4:52 pm

Dr Chuang replied my email!! Oh my god! made me more "Gian" I cant wait!!

Btw What is epicanthoplasty?? is it KYT or KYJ

And Cupid i love your eyes!! it gorgeous!

candiesboy
Regular
Regular

Post by candiesboy » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 5:30 pm

yeap i would says more girls look for dr wong as his cut will be abit higher .... cos mine still high :)

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 7:37 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:Hey thanks its all because of your support too.. i still remember like ,... ,DMC,...Tanjhj,.. rainbow,.. yca,.. etc,..forget all the nickname ... Thanks you guys for being there for me,and DMC! it was great to have a few shoulders to cry on!
...Thanks for all the well wishers in the thread below.it all also coz of u guys!I don't expect perfection from the operation,but I do think it is going to result in a big improvement for something that has bothered me for a long time.
In case of dr .C patient, Maybe I'm the only of his patient whos very 'talkative' talking bout 'design' . He spent more than 3 hours observe my face, taklking bout measurement, ratio,.. golden ratio,.. etc etc. really exhausted. but its worth I think. At least, even its not perfectly like what I want with my long disscusion BUT the result is definetly boost my confidence. it already changes half of my life. :)
hey cupid other than eyes, what other procedures did u do?? nose? i like the bridge! :lol:
Cry when you get ripped.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:12 pm

perfume wrote:cupid^n^starz, u look really good now!
read that you took sinecch to reduce swell. how long were you on sinecch after the op?
Thank you Perfume!
I takem sinecch 2 box already. actually Rachel ( distributor from sineech) suggest for 1 box. But Im just afraid if its not enough as my many procedures so i decided bought it 2 box.Its really really really works actually. coz I can compare it with my previous surgery. Dont know what im gonna look like without taking sineech! :wink:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Wed, 07 Mar 2007 11:21 pm

vickyabc wrote:Dr Chuang replied my email!! Oh my god! made me more "Gian" I cant wait!!

Btw What is epicanthoplasty?? is it KYT or KYJ

And Cupid i love your eyes!! it gorgeous!
Hello vickyabc! Thanks u like it? its nice of you! :wink:
epicantho... hm.. dont know the exact kyt or kyj. but I just tell Dr.c epi-canthoplasty and lateral-canthoplasty.
Usually I use that western word n he already know it.
Let me know the progress yea !

For Takuda, You could search on this,
.......... click it ................

http://www.singaporeexpats.com/forum/ft ... -4365.html
just follow its my journal surgey and good luck ok Takuda!

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Thu, 08 Mar 2007 8:46 pm

wooo, scary. you did so many at one go. so brave! lol, i'm considering rhino, but i want goretex to be used. Cupid, got suggestions? i think korea and TW too ex for me, including air tics all tht. in sg/anywhere nearer got suggestions? :)
Cry when you get ripped.