Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
miss-toes

Post by miss-toes » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 4:52 pm

Im sorry. Just blame it on luck this time.. cheer up girl O:)

Chances are the next u can pick up easier from where u left.[/quote]

thanks a lot. :) but i jus wana check that if you dont receive the slip of paper after the 2-1 interview(the 3rd stage) yesterday means youre out? no chance of em calling/mailing you? :?

kirstin84

Post by kirstin84 » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 8:32 pm

hey miss toes the interviewer will tell u on the spot if u are through to the nxt round. halfway through my intv she asked me a qn and told me to answer honestly because she has already decided to let me in. so the rest of the time i was just chatting with her. she was incredibly nice!

anyway thanks to those who gave CONSTRUCTIVE and KIND replies regarding the water confidence test.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 8:38 pm

kirstin84 wrote: anyway thanks to those who gave CONSTRUCTIVE and KIND replies regarding the water confidence test.
Try asking a constructive and sensible question. :D

miss-toes

Post by miss-toes » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 8:54 pm

[quote="kirstin84"]hey miss toes the interviewer will tell u on the spot if u are through to the nxt round. halfway through my intv she asked me a qn and told me to answer honestly because she has already decided to let me in. so the rest of the time i was just chatting with her. she was incredibly nice!

:cry: okay then, ive got no hope. thanks for replying. i really died in their hands. lucky you, mine were 2 nasty ladies who were kinda unprofessional, they went : " you memorized one ah?" but it was a there-and-then ans frm me. i told 1 of em no, i didnt. and she showed it on her face tt she wasnt too happy shes wrong abt it.

but why does SIA has double standards? why 2 interviewers! tts bloody unfair!

anw, all the best for ur water confidence alright? GO! \:D/

kirstin84

Post by kirstin84 » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 9:03 pm

well it is always constructive to ask about anything you do not know rather than assuming :)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:07 pm

kirstin84 wrote:well it is always constructive to ask about anything you do not know rather than assuming :)

Those with a grain of common sense between their ears and can actually be bothered would have worked out the answer for themselves.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:11 pm

miss-toes wrote:, mine were 2 nasty ladies who were kinda unprofessional, they went :
Oh dear looks like somebody's having a good sulk. :( How were they nasty? How were they unprofessional? I would like to hear an explanation.

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:24 pm

Miss toes, don't think too much about it..

Hmm..
Honestly, we are in the wrong.

I mean, who said it was a 1-1 interview?
The ppl IN THE FORUM said so.

The people ushering us at the interview NEVER told us it was 1-1. They just said the next round is interview.

EVERYBODY in this FORUM thinks its 1-1 because girls who've had theirs 1-1 came here to post.

I'd a friend who had 2 interviewers during this round too.

miss-toes

Post by miss-toes » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:57 pm

Oh dear looks like somebody's having a good sulk. :( How were they nasty? How were they unprofessional? I would like to hear an explanation.[/quote]

they went : " you memorized one ah?" but it was a there-and-then ans frm me. i told 1 of em no, i didnt. and she showed it on her face tt she wasnt too happy shes wrong abt it.

you dont tell the interviewee off. even when you being the interviewer FEEL that ur candidate memorized the whole chunk. :) yes, im quite unhappy over it but i'd try again. hopefully, better luck nextime.

miss-toes

Post by miss-toes » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 10:59 pm

okay, thanks Intrinsic Dreamer. points taken! :wink:

kirstin84

Post by kirstin84 » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:18 pm

oh well even those with minute comprehension of the word FORUM will know that we are all free to speak and discuss questions of public interest in a forum. looks like someone needs a little help from the dictionary yeah :wink:

hey miss toes im sure u will handle the situation better in ur next try! :D

kirstin84

Post by kirstin84 » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:21 pm

Plavt wrote:
kirstin84 wrote:well it is always constructive to ask about anything you do not know rather than assuming :)

Those with a grain of common sense between their ears and can actually be bothered would have worked out the answer for themselves.
anyway take it easy babe/dude. hahaha...it's tickling to know that i'd get such a reaction. haha

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:35 pm

kirstin84 wrote:
Plavt wrote:

anyway take it easy babe/dude. hahaha...it's tickling to know that i'd get such a reaction. haha
Given the fact that you cannot be bothered to write English properly, calling the interviewers nasty and unprofessional along with telling somebody else they need help from a dictionary; the finger points directly at yourself. [-X

Intrinsic Dreamer

Post by Intrinsic Dreamer » Mon, 05 Mar 2007 11:44 pm

Erm Plavt.........

It was Miss toes who called the interviewers unprofessional & nasty. Not Kirsten.

Hmm... Read properly yeah. :shock:

Kirsten only asked the Qn. Haha.

kirstin84

Post by kirstin84 » Tue, 06 Mar 2007 12:08 am

Plavt wrote:
kirstin84 wrote:
Plavt wrote:
Given the fact that you cannot be bothered to write English properly, calling the interviewers nasty and unprofessional along with telling somebody else they need help from a dictionary; the finger points directly at yourself. [-X
oh well well cool it :lol: :lol: :lol: anyway i shall let u have your way as you deem fit alright? :)

hey intrinsic dreamer wad time did u leave? i left at abt 4. i tink i was the last few. :)