Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 12:20 am

Dr Hsu... Hsu Yong Kang

/Jovin
rainbow5 wrote:Hi Jovin,

May I know the name of the surgeon who did ur eyelids?

I wld be visiting Dr Su & Dr Chuang for consultation in march so wld like to inculde other good doctos as well...

Thanks...
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

cacao

Post by cacao » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 1:48 am

Nobody has done double eyelid surgery with Dr Sukit to share? :???:

I really need to know whether he can do natural looking double eyelids...so please if anybody has gone to him, do share....thanks so much!!

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 11:33 am

cacao wrote:Nobody has done double eyelid surgery with Dr Sukit to share? :???:

I really need to know whether he can do natural looking double eyelids...so please if anybody has gone to him, do share....thanks so much!!
Kinda like a double negative isn't it? You asking if can do "Natural" Double eyelids? On asian faces it's not "natural" so cannot look natural. ](*,) #-o
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 2:19 pm

Regarding lip tattooing, my fren did it at Bishan in a salon quite well known for eyebrow embroidery. forgotten wat's the name of the place. Cost ard $500. Dun think it can last for 4-5 yrs. Few mths down the road the colour wld fade & u have to keep going back to touch up the color... Not a permanent thingy...

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 2:24 pm

Hi,

he chinese name is it 徐永康? How much is the cost & how long did it take for u to look natural?

[quote="jovinliu"]Dr Hsu... Hsu Yong Kang

/Jovin

[quote="rainbow5"]Hi Jovin,

I wld be visiting Dr Su & Dr Chuang for consultation in march so wld like to inculde other good doctos as well...

Thanks...[/quote][/quote]

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 2:26 pm

Ah i know, salon number 1. I did my eyebrow embroidery with them too. Ok can consider! I don't mind having to go back twice every year to touch-up. If you want to look good, you have to be prepared for the maintenance! There's no such thing as permanent in the context of beauty.

/Jovin
rainbow5 wrote:Regarding lip tattooing, my fren did it at Bishan in a salon quite well known for eyebrow embroidery. forgotten wat's the name of the place. Cost ard $500. Dun think it can last for 4-5 yrs. Few mths down the road the colour wld fade & u have to keep going back to touch up the color... Not a permanent thingy...

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 3:15 pm

Yup, 徐永康. He did my eyes and nose. He increased the price for eyelid surgery, used to be about $950 now i think is NTD$28000, ard S$1450. But that time he charged me the old price because i told him i want to do my eyes before he even increased his price. Nice doctor. You can actually ask for a discount from him, gals in taiwan ask for discount for everything, including plastic surgery! They like to use the excuse that they are still student, very poor no money.... if you really go to him, you may want to try to see if he gives you a discount by saying that you are referred by "Singapore's Miss Liew"... think he will remember me as I am his very first patient from Singapore. In fact i think i am his only patient from Singapore, as there may be a few ppl in this forum who went Taipei for surgery but they did not go to Dr Hsu.

I don't know if it's because of his skills or because my body recover fast. But for both my nose and eyelid surgery i recovered really fast. Did my nose on a saturday, the next day i just need to apply abit of concealer and i went out shopping. I didn't swell like an elephant at all. I look very normal. As for my eyes i did on a saturday too, I had Sinecch and i went back to work on monday wearing specs with coloured lenses. 1 week later i went back to remove stitches and from then on my recover is very fast. On the 8th day i already can put on eye makeup but of course the crease is still abit high. It was 1 month later that my eyes already starts to look very natural.

I added the photo of how my eyes looks like on the 8th day after surgery, into the same album as my before and after photos:

http://sg.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/liewml ... GBb.5WfszA

I give my photo red pouty lips.... sexy!!! muahahaha!!!

/Jovin

rainbow5 wrote:Hi,

he chinese name is it 徐永康? How much is the cost & how long did it take for u to look natural?

jovinliu wrote:Dr Hsu... Hsu Yong Kang

/Jovin
rainbow5 wrote:Hi Jovin,

Thanks...

rainbow5
Regular
Regular

Post by rainbow5 » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 8:26 pm

Thanks Jovin for sharing.

Wow, I was amazed by ur speed of recovery. 8 days only looked very natural & nice liao. Those I saw on Taiwan forum looked very swollen during the first 2 weeks-1 mth.

Was wondering is it's becos of sinnech? cos I saw another forumer's photo who also took sinnech before the surgery & her eyes dun look very swollen even on the first day of surgery. If so, I must ask the doctor if they have supply when I go for consultation.

Did u apply any cream on ur lids for scar removing? I dun want to leave visible scar on the lids...

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Hi Jovin

Post by yen2006 » Sun, 18 Feb 2007 8:42 pm

Hi jovin,

I like your double eyelid on the 8th day, very nice & pretty!

Are you going for double eyelid again or ?

I might be doing my double eyelid again this year coz cant see my double eyelid crease liao.. regret should have done a medium crease 2 last time :mad: :mad:

Hehee me also want to be chiou bu :P :P

http://img225.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 09k2c.smil

yen

jass82

Post by jass82 » Mon, 19 Feb 2007 12:02 pm

Hi all,

i'm new here, just read thru some posting and wow! i'm so excited by all the information posted here!! :)

I'm in customer service and my collegues are all so prefect looking, i'm thinking of getting a rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery. I wouldn't be going overseas.. i've google some website on local doctors.

Need some good advice from you all... of the SG doc, which will you recommend, or more importantly which should i avoid? .. and anyone happen to know which doc is not too expensive..

Pls advice.. i really can't decide which doc to go to... :roll:

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Mon, 19 Feb 2007 3:13 pm

jass82 wrote:Hi all,

i'm new here, just read thru some posting and wow! i'm so excited by all the information posted here!! :)

I'm in customer service and my collegues are all so prefect looking, i'm thinking of getting a rhinoplasty and eyelid surgery. I wouldn't be going overseas.. i've google some website on local doctors.

Need some good advice from you all... of the SG doc, which will you recommend, or more importantly which should i avoid? .. and anyone happen to know which doc is not too expensive..

Pls advice.. i really can't decide which doc to go to... :roll:
It's best if you read from page 1 till the end, there are some local surgeons that are of recommendations, and of coz some which are to be avoided.

There'r famous Ps surgeons locally however, they don't seem to live up to expectations and the more famous lcoal ones are charging extremely expensive, was in your position deciding to get the most famous local surgeon and it's definitely not worth it (price compared to results).

Example will be Dr Martin Huang, he did have some great reviews on the earlier pages, but after seeing Xia Xue's rhino after pics done by him, don't really find it of standard. (but then again, you may like his nose designing.)

A good bet will be venturing aboard as the price will be cheaper and the surgeons aboard will be more experienced as they have done more procedures. Bangkok, Taiwan & Korea are of recommendations.

Do more research ya? Happy CNY :)

xiaozhu

Post by xiaozhu » Mon, 19 Feb 2007 3:58 pm

is dr somsak gd? anyone has any remarks on him?

who
Regular
Regular

awesome.. jovinliu

Post by who » Mon, 19 Feb 2007 11:18 pm

Hey JovinLiu,

your pics are amazing! You look very pretty.
May I ask what are all the procedures that you did?

Also, your jaw got so much smaller... is that botox only?

Thank you thank you!

zov

Post by zov » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 1:47 am

I just did my nose with Dr Seah (Spore) about 3 wks ago and I find him to be good as I just want to enhance my nose and not a too fake looking made up one..
My nose look very natural and some of my friend notice that I look better but cant figure out what I did to my face till I told them I had a nose job and all of them commented that my nose look very natural.

who
Regular
Regular

korea or taiwan

Post by who » Tue, 20 Feb 2007 3:49 am

Hey,

Is anyone going to Korea or Taiwan for plastic surgery sometime from April to June?
pm me if you are