Singapore Expats

Bonk bonk bonk

Discuss about the latest news & interesting topics, real life experience or other out of topic discussions with locals & expatriates in Singapore.
Steets of Delhi

Re: Casual sex

Post by Steets of Delhi » Thu, 11 Nov 2004 3:06 pm

i wonder wrote:hey.. i'm an american indian guy in my early 20's and have been in singapore for a while now.. i was wondering if there is some way or means by which you can meet females interested in casual sex in singapore with no strings attached.. because i dont seem to find any! even if you hit the pubs in here, u dont seem to find anyone as such and its kinda weird going into a pub alone and stuff like that... need advice.. :?: cant wait for a "serendipity" anymore :wink:
Why dont u go back to Delhi and try it there. U will mind the hordes mount on u. Hmmm that may seem an interesting proposition to u...

Rof|

Re: Casual sex

Post by Rof| » Tue, 23 Nov 2004 3:32 pm

i wonder wrote:hey.. i'm an american indian guy in my early 20's and have been in singapore for a while now.. i was wondering if there is some way or means by which you can meet females interested in casual sex in singapore with no strings attached.. because i dont seem to find any! even if you hit the pubs in here, u dont seem to find anyone as such and its kinda weird going into a pub alone and stuff like that... need advice.. :?: cant wait for a "serendipity" anymore :wink:
Eh, Ah Nay! Better go down to your serangoon road better lah. During wkends, tons of ah nays waiting for you to bonk.

Return to “General Discussions”