Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:11 pm

After hearing the good reviews on Dr Sukit, I have decided to have my nose surgery done by him.
Momogi or anyone who had plastic surgery done by him before, how did u contact him? Through his private e-mail or through Yanhee hospital?
tanjhj, I read that u went to Yanhee with a friend...how did u book the surgery with Dr Sukit?

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:50 pm

Hi "Mei Mei",

He...he... glad that u done it.. i think the swollen part is going to deswell over the time. May i see your pic? dont worry it is going to be our secret... u can pm me ya!

By the way, i did fillers for my nose last dec. Regrettedv it to the max! Anyway, done it so, must accept.

Regards

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 3:24 pm

Hi Ellin18,

If u don't mind me asking, why did u regret doing fillers for your nose?
That's non-surgery rhinoplasty isn't it? It's to make your nose appear sharper and higher by using fillers like botox if I'm correct. I was actually contemplating to do this until I realize it's more economical to go for a conventional rhinoplasty.

ellin18
Regular
Regular

Post by ellin18 » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 3:48 pm

Hi Pinky,

I regretted it because it only gives subtle change. Cant really see the diff. I think it is a waste of money. With that sum, i can get a permanent and nicer nose. I strongly suggest you should go for rhino..

Regards

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 4:09 pm

Pinkyice wrote:After hearing the good reviews on Dr Sukit, I have decided to have my nose surgery done by him.
Momogi or anyone who had plastic surgery done by him before, how did u contact him? Through his private e-mail or through Yanhee hospital?
tanjhj, I read that u went to Yanhee with a friend...how did u book the surgery with Dr Sukit?
u email him directly [email protected] to ask for appt..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 4:28 pm

tanjhj, is it okie for me to show u pictures of my nose to let u see what is best for me? :)

taurus19
Chatter
Chatter

Re: ps

Post by taurus19 » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 12:00 am

momogigi wrote:hi taurus,

I made an appointment with Dr Sukit. Thinking having my nose and eyes done. Do you have any idea of any hotels to stay in bangkok?
sorry momogigi
i 'm not very sure but i manage to get e website.. hope this help you
when you going?

http://www.yanhee.net/eng/cont/contact_us_main.asp
See the world from a different vantage point

Pinkyice
Regular
Regular

Post by Pinkyice » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 11:32 am

I contacted Dr Sukit and he said I am not suitable for alarplasty and suggested that I get a nose implant instead.
But when I asked him if getting a nose implant will ensure I get a smaller nose, he stopped replying.
My main concern is a wide nose tip and not my nose bridge...I really do not want to end up with a nose that is high-bridged but big.
Anyone who had nose implant can share their experience? Did having a implant increase your nose size?
So confused now...sigh :-|

zov

Post by zov » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 1:28 pm

Hi,
I have been following this thread silently for the past yr and after reading thru all the posts, I have decided to hv my nose done in spore as my mum object to be getting it done in bangkok. Im also thinking of doing it with Dr. Sukit. But in the end have to do it in Spore. I would suggest you to see a few doc. and hear what they have to say. That's what I did. Then at least you know what and who to chose. :)

xiaozhu

Post by xiaozhu » Thu, 08 Feb 2007 5:42 pm

hi everyone. which doc do u all recommend if i want to do nose, jaw, cheekbone and chin surgery? which doc is gd? thanks in advance :)

maskd2003

Post by maskd2003 » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 2:46 am

xiaozhu,

it's interesting that you say this.. because I am in the same situation.

Facial contouring for orientals is the best in Korea... I'm planning to go to BKclinic later this year sometime May-Oct for contouring and nose job. I would love to have someone join me...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 5:05 am

xiaozhu wrote:hi everyone. which doc do u all recommend if i want to do nose, jaw, cheekbone and chin surgery? which doc is gd? thanks in advance :)
if budget is constraint, u can consider dr chuang of wishclinic, he is student of BKclinic, Shimmian & Jelim. He is good in nose and bone shaving for facial contouring. however if budget is not a constraint, u still can go to korea direct..

BKclinic and JElim can be a good choice for all in one shop (if ur budget is abv 25k) and so is wishclinic (if ur budget is below 20k.)

personally we have a guy who did his All face at Wishclinic and is having good result..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

jeanny

To Jovin

Post by jeanny » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 8:50 am

Hi Jovin,

I'm new here and has been following his thread. I'm just curious. For you double eyelid surgery, did you do the cutting or non cutting (DST) method? It's very natural on you.

/Jean :)

xiaozhu

Post by xiaozhu » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:34 am

maskd2003 wrote:xiaozhu,

it's interesting that you say this.. because I am in the same situation.

Facial contouring for orientals is the best in Korea... I'm planning to go to BKclinic later this year sometime May-Oct for contouring and nose job. I would love to have someone join me...

hihi i find my face kind of wide le and i dun like my face shape. i emailed few docs and the doc suggest me to go for cheekbone and jaw reduction wich can make my face small n improve my appearance alot. they say my eyes n nose are gd le jus the face abit big. u oso wanna go facial contouring ah? wich doc u choose?

i am tinking of taiwan which has gd docs n the prices are ok n cheaper than korea

xiaozhu

Post by xiaozhu » Fri, 09 Feb 2007 11:40 am

tanjhj wrote:
xiaozhu wrote:hi everyone. which doc do u all recommend if i want to do nose, jaw, cheekbone and chin surgery? which doc is gd? thanks in advance :)
if budget is constraint, u can consider dr chuang of wishclinic, he is student of BKclinic, Shimmian & Jelim. He is good in nose and bone shaving for facial contouring. however if budget is not a constraint, u still can go to korea direct..

BKclinic and JElim can be a good choice for all in one shop (if ur budget is abv 25k) and so is wishclinic (if ur budget is below 20k.)

personally we have a guy who did his All face at Wishclinic and is having good result..

hihi who is the guy who did all his face at wishclinic?
are the surgeries tat i wan to do consider drastic major surgery? cos i tink if i do cheekbone, jaw n chin n nose i will look totally different le.