Singapore Expats

12 Mar SIA Training

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
bbkangaroo

12 Mar SIA Training

Post by bbkangaroo » Mon, 05 Feb 2007 8:16 pm

I just received email from SIA that my training starts on 12 Mar and have to be in Singapore by 5 Mar.

Anyone else going for training on 12 Mar as well?

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Mon, 05 Feb 2007 8:26 pm

hey! congrats! see you in singapore soon.

niennaanarion might be in the same batch as you are since she said she`s leaving on 5th mar. :D

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Re: 12 Mar SIA Training

Post by blancD » Mon, 05 Feb 2007 10:39 pm

bbkangaroo wrote:I just received email from SIA that my training starts on 12 Mar and have to be in Singapore by 5 Mar.

Anyone else going for training on 12 Mar as well?
check yr pm :wink:
"City of Ang3Ls"

niennaanarion
Regular
Regular

Post by niennaanarion » Mon, 05 Feb 2007 11:24 pm

ME ME ME !!!! yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

c youuuuuuuuuu!!

whats ur real name???
mine is Fellma..
A dream is real only when you try to reach it. Eventho you fail in the process, its a start and you'll get better everytime. I Believe that.

A Dreamer

Felma Panjaitan

bbkangaroo

12 Mar SIA Training

Post by bbkangaroo » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 8:05 pm

Hi Fellma,

Please check your PM.

BlancD,

Did you receive the 2nd email from Mary? She's suppose to give us details of our flight schedule and hotel accomodation for one week.

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Re: 12 Mar SIA Training

Post by blancD » Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:39 am

bbkangaroo wrote:Hi Fellma,

Please check your PM.

BlancD,

Did you receive the 2nd email from Mary? She's suppose to give us details of our flight schedule and hotel accomodation for one week.
no i have not, i think she will email us once everyone is confirmed. she said its further instructions... keke
"City of Ang3Ls"

hoshino

Post by hoshino » Sat, 10 Feb 2007 2:03 am

Hi, I'm just wondering how long did they take to reply you guys on whether or not you've passed the medical test? Have you signed the bond or you're going to sign it when you go to Singapore on the 5th? Did they reply you via phone or just email? Sorry for all the questions.. I've been waiting for a few weeks since my medical test and I haven't gotten any replies from them yet... Kinda worry..

hoshino

Post by hoshino » Mon, 12 Feb 2007 2:36 am

Thanks alot blancD!! Got your pm!! Hmm... I guess I'll have to keep myself available for the following weeks then since I put "Immediately" in my availability section in the form. Really appreciate your reply and it really clears up my day. Patience is the word for now huh.. Good luck to me and all the best to you too!! :D :D

blancD
Chatter
Chatter

Post by blancD » Thu, 15 Feb 2007 11:45 pm

hoshino wrote:Thanks alot blancD!! Got your pm!! Hmm... I guess I'll have to keep myself available for the following weeks then since I put "Immediately" in my availability section in the form. Really appreciate your reply and it really clears up my day. Patience is the word for now huh.. Good luck to me and all the best to you too!! :D :D
no problem... thanks!
"City of Ang3Ls"