Singapore Expats

work from home online business

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
AdamC
Regular
Regular

Post by AdamC » Wed, 31 Jan 2007 8:11 am

focus on International market like ebay-us or uk. ebay SIN should take it as a side-dish instead. for the market there is very attractive if you do it the right way.

for those generating more than 500SGD on a sole-profitor, maybe you would consider the ebay store that they offer. To make ur website attractive, maybe conveniency comes in, like paying method & some attractive offers.

The only - point for ebay-UK is the setup price. More risky. The best way You can do to market big is to find distributor or regular bulk purchasers on ur site. :D

gotta_think
Regular
Regular

question...

Post by gotta_think » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 3:42 pm

hello there! ive got question regarding online business. what if im gonna buy from 1 country and sell it to multiple countries? will there be any problem on this? would there be any problem on customs? should i register to some government agencies if i set up online business?

for those who had been very familiar with this, please share ur experiences.
thanks! :)

AdamC
Regular
Regular

Post by AdamC » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 5:17 am

if u r dealing with textile, import to US require license. & if u r dealing with bulk, u gotta apply a license from trade development board ( i think they changed to IES already).

Textile to europe normal nd to go though alotsa procedure. Read carefully on EU trade manual.

apply tradenet if u need to.

Oriental
Regular
Regular

Re: work from home online business

Post by Oriental » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 12:05 pm

idarita wrote:care to give me some suggestions?
do you believe in 'work from home jobs?'
Yes! but only in the initial stages of your business venture. The growth of your business will evenutally force you to "leave home".
idarita wrote:'online business?'
Some of the largest self-made personal fortunes in recent years have been generated through online business, or a hybrid involving online business.
idarita wrote:are THESE 100% scams and hypes?

ARE THERE ANY 100% JOIN FREE TO EARN MONEY?
Join free to earn money? Read your own question again – and think! :?
Impossible is nothing!

nongice626

Post by nongice626 » Tue, 06 Feb 2007 2:29 pm

Selling you a "how to work at home book" is probably one way for someone to work at home :?