Singapore Expats

Must air stewardess have perfect vision & skin?

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
M
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Must air stewardess have perfect vision?

Post by M » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 4:37 pm

udunowhoim wrote:I have a scar on my face but JAL accepted me, however i cant tell you where it is, because they will find out who i am and fire my cute little ass. :lol:
LOL. :twisted:

patterious

Post by patterious » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 5:44 pm

Ya, they are base in Singapore and everytime after a flight they will be back in Singapore for a few days or so before going for another flight.
-_-

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular

Post by udunowhoim » Sat, 03 Feb 2007 9:06 pm

ms'dowager wrote:
udunowhoim wrote:icic.. thanks thanks. but is there any possibility tt they will reject u due to one scar on shin [leg] area?
I have a scar on my face but JAL accepted me, however i cant tell you where it is, because they will find out who i am and fire my cute little ass. :lol:
lol. u darn funny. so u are in JAL now? isit like good? any tips for the interview? =P JAL is based in singapore rite? so usually we fly already then will come back to sg isit?[/quote]

I think so, otherwise they are letting me fly for free. As to weather, life in JAL is good....well...
Interview tips:
Whether you look like an idiot or a star when you smile, it doesnt matter. Just smile. Lots of big wide smile throughout the interview :D
....and punctuality is very very very important and you have to be at least 10-15 mins earlier to be considered on time. :P

ya la based in singapore,they cant afford to keep you in japan or USA indefinitely. :???:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 12:44 am

so what do they actually look out for? i`m sure there`s more than smiling and puntuality to it.. right?

udunowhoim
Regular
Regular

Post by udunowhoim » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 11:26 am

xmischax wrote:so what do they actually look out for? i`m sure there`s more than smiling and puntuality to it.. right?
Dun realli know, the fact that I got in means I really dunno. Just give it a shot and dun worry too much. :lol:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 4:52 pm

udunowhoim wrote:
xmischax wrote:so what do they actually look out for? i`m sure there`s more than smiling and puntuality to it.. right?
Dun realli know, the fact that I got in means I really dunno. Just give it a shot and dun worry too much. :lol:
Welfare better now? My GF just quitted recently. Dropped quite a couple of routes, boring eh. All the cheap Coach, Guess and DKNY..... :shock:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 5:09 pm

M wrote:
udunowhoim wrote:
Welfare better now? My GF just quitted recently. Dropped quite a couple of routes, boring eh. All the cheap Coach, Guess and DKNY..... :shock:
what`s the gotta do with boring routes? :lol:

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 5:30 pm

xmischax wrote:what`s the gotta do with boring routes? :lol:
Those dropped routes would have allowed you to purchase those brands. Now JAL only fly to several sectors. :shock:

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 5:37 pm

ohh so as in you get less pay not compared to the past?

M
Reporter
Reporter

Post by M » Sun, 04 Feb 2007 5:41 pm

xmischax wrote:ohh so as in you get less pay not compared to the past?
Probably a bit, but you definitely won't get to fly to LAX and LAS. I thought SFO too but someone mentioned about flying there still so not very certain about SFO.

But there are shortage of crews now so I guess opportunities might be better. :lol:

purplish

Post by purplish » Wed, 12 Dec 2007 1:02 pm

ms'dowager wrote:
M wrote:
I presume that you're referring to JAL. That is not so true. :shock: But of course, with a new manager in place, anything might happen.

But on a personal note, you don't need service staffs to be 6/6 isn't it? 8-)
I saw at the requirements page!
5. Good skin complexion and perfect eyesight. >.<
hey. can you tell me whats the website for criteria to become an air stewardess? please tell me...please...