Singapore Expats

expatbritishclub

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!

do married couples fantasise about other couples

Poll ended at Mon, 29 Jan 2007 3:38 pm

yes of course we both fantasise about it, but never done it
27%
yes of course we both fantasise about it, and have some experience
18%
No: its too dangerous, opens a can of worms
18%
No. Thats disgusting
36%

Total votes: 11

originalsin

expatbritishclub

Post by originalsin » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 3:38 pm

An alternative Expat British club for those more daring! take a peep xxx :D

lost_canuck
Chatter
Chatter

Post by lost_canuck » Fri, 19 Jan 2007 4:59 pm

is this a british thing? I never knew *lol* here I thought they were reserved

brightmoonx

Post by brightmoonx » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 1:25 am

I always think that the English are very polite and rather prudish hehehe... Well you proved me wrong , my friend! :lol:
Live it up! :)

jpatokal

Post by jpatokal » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 6:37 pm

brightmoonx wrote:I always think that the English are very polite and rather prudish hehehe...
Oh, certainly. Especially politicians.
Vaguely heretical thoughts on travel technology at Gyrovague

lost_canuck
Chatter
Chatter

Post by lost_canuck » Sat, 20 Jan 2007 6:57 pm

let's not forget prescott and blunkett

originalsin

Well.. english prudes... you obviously need to get out more!

Post by originalsin » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 2:28 pm

Hi.. well I dont believe any nation is prudish, governments sometime try to put down hedonistic traits unfortunately.. Being both English and having lived in the Netherlands and Jamaica i am sure have had their effect.

The west was influenced by five main hedonistic groups
The Greeks.. toga parties, deflowered virgins and orgies
The Romans.. more of the same
The viking, again more of the same , however less consensual!
The British empire.. spread the love globally..
Final the USA: They brought the world starbucks, Mac Donalds and 10million swingers on aff... 1 million of which are english.. therefore 5% of all British couples are members of this swing site alone!

Anyway: enough rambling, but one point i will make. Men are whores. Women increasingly are catch up in the infidelity stakes..why?

Surely if couples explore their sexual boundries and fantasies together they will not feel the need to cheat, lie etc on the partner?

Thoughts...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 3:22 pm

Men are whores
Personally I think you have such a strong guilt complex yourself, that you live in this dream world, that men are whores! Your quite a sick person, that needs some help i guess!

I will agree that there are many men, that maybe suffering high sexual drives, and there are men, that are jumping in bed, at every opportunity, there are couples swapping partners, this is nothing new, like you say!

But like homosexuality, it is not the majority! Thank god! Not that i have anyting about homosexuals, other than I believe, that it's criminal for them to marry, and criminal, that they are allowed to adopt children.

Any like you say, people like you, are the people, that are a danger to anything on two legs, including children.

I have also met several couples, were the wife as explained, that they have only done, these sordid acts of swapping to satisfy, their husbands and boyfriends, wishes. Your poll says it all, don't you think!

Why don't you discuss the reasons why you get involved, to discover, your own short comings, in the, I'm a man world!

Sure I would think 90% of males have fantasies, of other women, although they still know the difference between right and wrong in marriage.

The people that swap partners, only do it for the cheap thrill, that it gives, it's an health threat, and a disgusting bad habit, good help all the children of these partners, if they ever found out!

It is also true, that it will never go away, this is life, in a nutshell, the depraved human society, that we live in, and the aristocratic, shool boy syndrome, will always pave the way, for meat racks, like at Picadilly circus.

If your looking for depraved acts, get yourself in prison, they will soon give you a taste of depravity and at least you will get a wake up call!

If you can't satisfy a woman or yourself, then there is not much hope for you in this world! Mind you, that's just my opinion.

Loops
Chatter
Chatter

Post by Loops » Mon, 22 Jan 2007 3:52 pm

Surely if couples explore their sexual boundries and fantasies together they will not feel the need to cheat, lie etc on the partner?
surely if couples were honest to begin with, there would be no need to lie and cheat.

originalsin

Post by originalsin » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 9:31 am

Partner swinging, wife swapping, threesomes, foursomes arent for everyone.. I agree. Those who have jealousy issues or control issues should stay well away..

KSL i wont attempt validate anything to anyone who makes pesonal insults to some one they know nothing of. Enough.

To the moderate, the fun loving, the free thinking people of this world some will see swinging as harmless fun that has its place somewhere between fantasy and the experimental phase.. others find the fantasy interesting but would never go further and other jump in with both feet..

Anyway.. the poll is interesting.. encourage others to vote.. lets see the results..

In short whatever makes you tick, whatever we do for fun.. lets all be nice to each other, be honest and and we cant to far wrong.. xx :wink:

teatime

lofl

Post by teatime » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 10:15 am

where is the harm? as long as everybody is consenting, adult and has their eyes wide open!

Have you seen "eyes wide shut" Stanley Kubiks great film.. Is it banned by the government here?

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 3:06 pm

originalsin wrote:Partner swinging, wife swapping, threesomes, foursomes arent for everyone.. I agree. Those who have jealousy issues or control issues should stay well away..

KSL i wont attempt validate anything to anyone who makes pesonal insults to some one they know nothing of. Enough.

To the moderate, the fun loving, the free thinking people of this world some will see swinging as harmless fun that has its place somewhere between fantasy and the experimental phase.. others find the fantasy interesting but would never go further and other jump in with both feet..

Anyway.. the poll is interesting.. encourage others to vote.. lets see the results..

In short whatever makes you tick, whatever we do for fun.. lets all be nice to each other, be honest and and we cant to far wrong.. xx :wink:
Just imagine, that if most guys were to think more of their HiFi system, than their wives, what I'm saying and i do know, that many guys think more of material goods, than their wives.

All I am saying no matter what rules you draw up, the likelyhood of you loosing your wife, is pretty high, in most circumstances, and how many of you, believe the kids you have are your own? It is a well known fact that also many women, chose, to breed, with the right kind of guy, with a little more upstairs.

My opinion is if one wants to enjoy sex parties, they shouldn't get married, it may well become the habit, mostly the mans, although i have known promiscuous women in my life, I have also gone out of my way, to discover, why they are so. I think you would all be surprised, that most promiscuity, is due, to emotional neglect, lack of orgasm, abuse, and other negative impacts.

I've also seen very many breakups, due to wife swapping also. I don't believe for one minute, that jealousy is a problem, it's one of respect for eachother and caring about ones union and children. If you want a shag, then be unfaithful, and not on your own doorstep, why risk what you care about most! No i don't mean the B&O hifi either.
Last edited by ksl on Tue, 23 Jan 2007 7:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

originalsin

Post by originalsin » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 5:02 pm

It is my wife who has the experince of these things I was introduced to a naughtier way of life by her! (oh she has no problems in the #$%# department by the way!)

We have been married for 7 years , not long i know, but it has been wonderful..fun, sexy and just amazing..however i do think you are right.. when you say that have

" seen very many breakups, due to wife swapping also. I don't believe for one minute, that jealousy is a problem, it's one of respect for eachother and caring about ones union "

if you loose respect for each other than that is it.. If a couple enters swinging as a last hope of injecting some fun in a stale relationship my advice is dont do it..

But from a couple that knows literally hundreds of swinging couples in the UK, here, and USa those that have gone in with their eyes wide open for fun with honesty and a real love have has a riot, made countless friends..

I dont expect everyone to agree but none of our friends would cheat on their partners.. why would they? that truly is disgusting..

so chill.. have fun or not..

hei guess what
Chatter
Chatter

Post by hei guess what » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 5:44 pm

originalsin wrote:But from a couple that knows literally hundreds of swinging couples in the UK, here, and USa those that have gone in with their eyes wide open for fun with honesty and a real love have has a riot, made countless friends...
BWA HA HA HA HA

Haven't had a good laugh in such a LOONNGGGG time . . .

You have countless friends and yet you have to resort to fishing for more . . . . . :roll:

Anyway, there are other websites for adult fun which had already been pointed out to you in previous threads. Why can't you be satisfied with those?

Go get your fix of OPEN LOVE AND HONESTY someplace else . . .

originalsin

always pleased to entertain..

Post by originalsin » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 5:49 pm

:D glad to bring some laughter !!

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Tue, 23 Jan 2007 7:45 pm

It is my wife who has the experince of these things I was introduced to a naughtier way of life by her! (oh she has no problems in the #$%# department by the way!)
Strange how the men blame,the women, and the women blame the men in these sordid affairs

Return to “Events, Gatherings, Making Friends”