Singapore Expats

looking for manufacturer of warm drink heating pot thingy

Discuss your views about Singapore business & economy, current policies & issues, starting a business in Singapore.
ChicagoMike
Regular
Regular

looking for manufacturer of warm drink heating pot thingy

Post by ChicagoMike » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 11:36 am

a friend of mine is looking for a company that can manufacture these things:

can you recommend anyone?

also, what would you call this thing????

sundaymorningstaple
Answers: 21

Re: looking for manufacturer of warm drink heating pot thing

Post by sundaymorningstaple » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 2:10 pm

ChicagoMike wrote:a friend of mine is looking for a company that can manufacture these things:

can you recommend anyone?

also, what would you call this thing????
common name here is "Airpots" and can be found almost anywhere from NTUC to Best Denki or any department store in the country.

http://www.kenwoodworld.com/sg/product_ ... hp?cat=955

Your photo has a typical cool drink type dyspenser that can leak eventually due to being apparently gravity fed. You would also stand the chance of burning/scalding yourself by holding the cup under the dispenser will filling. An airpot lets you place the cup on the counter and you press a pump action knob/buttton/lever on the top of the pot thereby keeping your body away from the scalding drink.
SOME PEOPLE TRY TO TURN BACK THEIR ODOMETERS. NOT ME. I WANT PEOPLE TO KNOW WHY I LOOK THIS WAY. I'VE TRAVELED A LONG WAY, AND SOME OF THE ROADS WEREN'T PAVED. ~ Will Rogers

ChicagoMike
Regular
Regular

Post by ChicagoMike » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 6:36 pm

Thanks for the reply, SMS.

And to make some more clarifications, my friend is interested in the design shown above and is interested in a bulk order. With this he is most interested in finding a contract manufacturer or manufacturers' representative.

Thanks again! :)

ksl
Governor
Governor

Post by ksl » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:34 pm

ChicagoMike wrote:Thanks for the reply, SMS.

And to make some more clarifications, my friend is interested in the design shown above and is interested in a bulk order. With this he is most interested in finding a contract manufacturer or manufacturers' representative.

Thanks again! :)
Then your not looking for a specific brand? You want OEM for your own brand? You'll have to let us know the quantity, by pm if you like! Remember quality control is vital!
Last edited by ksl on Fri, 12 Jan 2007 12:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

all.condo

Post by all.condo » Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:46 pm

i can do this for you. do call me at 90661730 and we could arrange a meeting to discuss this in my office. we have manufacturing facilities in china, taiwan, and singapore. are you concerned about the country of origin? if you are not concerned about this, then i would suggest you have it manufactured in china.