Singapore Expats

SIA cabin crew

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
jencrs
Regular
Regular

Post by jencrs » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 1:59 pm

Strange as it may seem, I know I'm going to miss Antispy. Anytime I feel down....... sad...... or lonely (cue violins)....... I'll go read some of antispy's posts and i'll immediately feel better about myself. It's true.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 5:10 pm

jencrs wrote:Strange as it may seem, I know I'm going to miss Antispy. Anytime I feel down....... sad...... or lonely (cue violins)....... I'll go read some of antispy's posts and i'll immediately feel better about myself. It's true.

:???: :???:

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 5:14 pm

NS~KBH wrote:
Your area is still snowing or already getting ready for spring?
No snow in the UK at present, usually comes in January or February (two coldest months), however in London it won't last more than about a week.
Scotland and the north of the country suffer the worst effects of the weather.

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:06 pm

cowie wrote:oh.. u r from july intake..??
how come it took u so long to start training..??

i'm from oct intake.. & i thought i was already very long coz i required 2months' notice period.. & mary even asked if i can start earlier, told me to see if can arrange & get back to her within 3 days..

even 50kg u r lighter than me lor.. after my poly.. 50kg seems very far away from me.. eat too much.. =X

haahaa.. my skin also got pimples all this.. i was so worried during e skin check round too.. coz alot of ppl were out for that round..
i'm sure ur skin is alright.. meanwhile just rest early & drink more water..
that applies to me too.. :wink:

see you on 25th then.. =)
heyy you guys can relax a bit! lol.. just sleep early and drink more water! by the way koko77, the primrose oil really works! i don`t even break out now, despite taking it only for like a week!

koko77
Regular
Regular

Post by koko77 » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:56 pm

cowie.

Cos i was still studying den when i went for interview. And SIA did allowed me to complete my studies before i start training. heh heh. Well, mine is hormonal change pimple. Other den hormones pills. It's really hard to heal. Well. I show you my previous pic when time to come and see the difference between now and then. It's horrible. All i can do is conceal. trust me. if i went for the later interview I wouldn't get in... sad.

xmischax...

eh. you think too much la.. primrose oil takes abt 1 mth to see the effect. It can help in promoting good skin but, it's like a supplement for a long term basis. But, since you believe it work. you can continue... heh heh. It does work for me in some way. but.. it takes a month to see the effect.

Ok, u're young and easier to heal. I'm more or less in the early menopause i suspect. !!! lol.

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Mon, 08 Jan 2007 10:59 pm

koko77 wrote:cowie.

Cos i was still studying den when i went for interview. And SIA did allowed me to complete my studies before i start training. heh heh. Well, mine is hormonal change pimple. Other den hormones pills. It's really hard to heal. Well. I show you my previous pic when time to come and see the difference between now and then. It's horrible. All i can do is conceal. trust me. if i went for the later interview I wouldn't get in... sad.

xmischax...

eh. you think too much la.. primrose oil takes abt 1 mth to see the effect. It can help in promoting good skin but, it's like a supplement for a long term basis. But, since you believe it work. you can continue... heh heh. It does work for me in some way. but.. it takes a month to see the effect.

Ok, u're young and easier to heal. I'm more or less in the early menopause i suspect. !!! lol.
haha! it helped for me i suppose! cos i was having my period and had a outbreak. it always lasts till a few days after my period ends. but then on the third day of my period, i started taking 3 1000mg primrose oil capsules a day, and it worked! within 3 days, my outbreak was gone! lol!

early menopause!!! you`re not that old lar! :lol:

NS~KBH

Post by NS~KBH » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:27 am

jencrs wrote:
Strange as it may seem, I know I\'m going to miss Antispy. Anytime I feel down....... sad...... or lonely (cue violins)....... I\'ll go read some of antispy\'s posts and i\'ll immediately feel better about myself. It\'s true.
:roll: 8) 8) 8) Don\'t feel sad.
KBH (Official Crap Poster)
Don\'t anyhow quote me!

~I want to be a university professor~

NS~KBH

Post by NS~KBH » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:39 am

That anti_spy claimed to be from SP. LOL. I think she go read my posts in channelnewsasia forum \"flight attendent\" and steal my words.

Anybody from SP or whoever who wants to make friends with me online can add me at [email protected]. I am a shy person. I am male, 1.90cm tall and weight (don\'t tell you):lol: Going to be a university professor in future and join this forum for fun and since this thread is so popular, i will join in the fun and hear what singapore girls have to say (girl\'s arena) :D I am an active member of thinkpads.com (NS) and i also learn computer stuffs. You girls are so crazy about the stuffs you want loh. It\'s funny to read some of your posts.

And Plavt, why your area so late then snow? I thought dec is snowing time?? :?
KBH (Official Crap Poster)
Don\'t anyhow quote me!

~I want to be a university professor~

xmischax
Reporter
Reporter

Post by xmischax » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 12:46 am

NS~KBH wrote:That anti_spy claimed to be from SP. LOL. I think she go read my posts in channelnewsasia forum "flight attendent" and steal my words.

Anybody from SP or whoever who wants to make friends with me online can add me at [email protected]. I am a shy person. I am male, 1.90cm tall and weight (don\'t tell you):lol: Going to be a university professor in future and join this forum for fun and since this thread is so popular, i will join in the fun and hear what singapore girls have to say (girl\'s arena) :D I am an active member of thinkpads.com (NS) and i also learn computer stuffs. You girls are so crazy about the stuffs you want loh. It\'s funny to read some of your posts.

gosh! what a loser!

anyways, girls beware. some unknown guy came to message me and kept on asking if i like to wear stockings, what colour stockings, all things about stockings. eeeew gross.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 2:45 am

NS~KBH wrote:
A big myth, it rarely snows in December if at all, possibly you are being mislead by what one sees on Christmas cards where snow is associated with Christmas. Maybe this is because of children's story of Santa Claus where he starts his travels in Lapland (part of Finland) where snow is more likely. We might not see any snow at all, what with global warming not to mention the UK's unpredictable weather patterns. While were on the subject of weather we have one possible advantage; there is rarely any turbulence in this part of the world although you will get a bumpy ride on landing at Heathrow quite often due to the clouds and the poor visibility so often accompanies. Meanwhile cold wet and overcast days and dark early evenings - we are on G.M.T until March.

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 2:48 am

xmischax wrote: gosh! what a loser!

anyways, girls beware. some unknown guy came to message me and kept on asking if i like to wear stockings, what colour stockings, all things about stockings. eeeew gross.
That may confirm my suspicions, seems sms is not the only one who attracts a few 'loose canons'. :D :D :D

givemeaclue

Post by givemeaclue » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 9:57 am

Does anyone have any reliable information on the maximum age SIA will recruit their stewardesses at?? :-k

This bit of info will really help as I'm sure there are some out there who are scratching their heads about this also. Thank you.

koko77
Regular
Regular

Post by koko77 » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 9:58 am

xmischax

if it worked for you. that's great. perhaps you took it at the right time and ur metabolism rate is higher, and ur younger. It's more easy to get used to new medication. heh. I took 6 day but it only helped recently to decrease the amount of outbreak. Urgh. it's annoyin. I nv had this problem when i was ur age man~!~!

ok, continue to be on the pills cos it's not health threatening at all. Moreover it worked for you.

heh heh.

kristen
Regular
Regular

hey ppl!!!

Post by kristen » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:29 am

any idea when is d next recruitment drive??

kristen
Regular
Regular

heyy.

Post by kristen » Tue, 09 Jan 2007 10:34 am

u noe wat?i called so many companies in d morning..i thought since i am free i could go get a job in some customer service line..they all want someone wit experience.i guess i have to keep trying!! lol.