Singapore Expats

Declaration of Information

Join in the discussion about employment, interview as a cabin crew, pilot in major airlines.
tenshi
Regular
Regular

Declaration of Information

Post by tenshi » Sun, 31 Dec 2006 7:18 pm

Hi

Hope someone can provide some advice here. I've previously applied for cabin crew during the last recruitment in nov but I did not make it through the interview. I would like to apply again, hence on the application form when asked whether I have applied with SIA before, should I declare that I have and state the position applied for? I reckon that they still keep records and it may surface. However, I'm also worried that I may stand a lower chance of getting in if I declare. Pls advise. Thanks :)

Plavt
Director
Director

Post by Plavt » Sun, 31 Dec 2006 7:46 pm

Tenshi,
The answer to your question is a most definite yes, as you rightly suppose they keep records probably for six months maybe more. You may be interested to know a good number of applicants do not make it through on their first attempt with some having tried six or seven times. Cabin crew interviewers are often highly experienced people who are well aware of the tricks some people so avoid telling lies at all costs.

tenshi
Regular
Regular

Post by tenshi » Mon, 01 Jan 2007 11:08 pm

Thank you Plavt for the clarification. I'll most definitely be truthful and indicate a yes. :)
Plavt wrote:Tenshi,
The answer to your question is a most definite yes, as you rightly suppose they keep records probably for six months maybe more. You may be interested to know a good number of applicants do not make it through on their first attempt with some having tried six or seven times. Cabin crew interviewers are often highly experienced people who are well aware of the tricks some people so avoid telling lies at all costs.