Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 28 Dec 2006 11:08 pm

damn.. u beat me to it..lolz...

actually i got 1 secret recipe for scars treatment never share yet.. keke
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

yca

Post by yca » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 9:32 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
yca wrote:Hi Cupid,

Wish u all e best for yr ps! Dun worry, i 'm defininately one of those who will support and pray for yr upcoming surgery. Good Luck !!! :lol:

And Merry Christmas to all who are reading this post/tread. :wink:
U're my angel yca! Merry Christmas! :wink:
Dear Cupid,

It's just a small thing, dont mention it. :) Im still praying for you. Get well and then get back to us on yr progress ok? Take care and rest well!!! :lol:

yca

Post by yca » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 9:40 am

tanjhj,

i just went to kk Lim, for consulation yesterday, to hear what advice i can get, but though he is definately a fatherly kind of doctor, but i cant really get any solid advice from him lei. How do i explain? :cry: It's like say already and also like never say that kind of advice. It's goes something like this: if u wan to do nose, i can do for u. if u wan to do chin, i can also do for u. but chin cannot do those sharp type, only to make it slightly more obvious, and nose cant tell u yet, whether i will do for u a I or L implant yet, only can tell on the actual day you are doing, as i need to see first?

funny rite? but the most funny thing is when i ask he uses silicon or goretex for implant, (as i think i prefer goretex) he say he uses only silicon, as goretex is very very hard, compare to silicon it's so much harder, and so doctors all across asia all will prefer to use silicon and will not use goretex. I think this statement seems very weird to me lei, what do u think?

pebble.gal

Post by pebble.gal » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 10:35 am

Hi Everyone,
I'm keen to beautify my eyes. Can anyone advise me the website of Dr Su? Thanks so much.

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:10 am

devilsmaycry wrote:hey guys ! i had my surgery yesterday at wishclinic..
Doc did mini cutting technique for me.. plus epicanthoplasty and lateral canthoplasty..
cost is NT25000 + NT8000 + NT8000 = NT41000

epi and lateral is NT16 000 each if u dun do double eyelid with dr. chuang.

Anyway.. my eyes are sore.. and bruised and i feel very kelian ..
so all i do is cold press cold press cold press..
Take my SinEcch faithfully .. drink my almond drink..

to those going for double eyelid surgery.. tips here for u!

1)the wugongcao tea leaves cannot drink yet.. cos u cant clash it with the antibiotics doc give u..

antibiotics only for 3 days.. once that stop.. u can take the wugongcao.. which is for inflammation..

remember not to mix chinese with western medicine..

2) buy saline solution (not multipurpose solution) and medical cotton bud

this is for u to soak the cotton bud and to clean the area around your eyes if required..

3) buy your vit C capsule from body shop for after stitches removed to be put on the scar and all over yr face

4) buy your silicon gel to paste on yr scar overnight to remove the scar

5) sleep with high pillow everyday!

6) cold press 2-3days.. (buy 3M nexcare the big one better at least 2 or 3 so u can switch instead of wait for it to chill! ) After that then change to warm press.. bring Small hand towel.. hotel dun have one .. (unless yr hotel has) .. warm press is put towel in hot water.. squeeze dry..

very informative hor..
okie u guys need to give thanks to cupidz for the vit c tip and tanjhj for many other tips above.. and Me for consolidating my experience..haha

Can I ask, what is lateral canthoplasty?
What does it do the eyes ??

Where does the dr cut ???

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 12:30 pm

:)
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 14 Jul 2007 6:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Hey

Post by Velvet_CK » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 4:06 pm

- delete -
Last edited by Velvet_CK on Thu, 15 Feb 2007 9:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 5:17 pm

Shiyun wrote:Wooo....oooo~ :D

Thanks , you guys areawsome! I'm very much encouraged and comforted. It's amazing you don't find me ugly. Some people commented they rather be soaked with gasoline and go to hell than comment i'm pretty.... :?

Such mean words... :x
shiyun,

not pouring cold water. as i dun know the real u so i dun think i wanna comment but just curious..
ppl are by natural not so offensive in their words. did u offended them before or unknowingly offended them? maybe u like to ask them sincerely if u have done them anything wrong. JEsus said if they slap ur left cheek, give them ur right cheek too.

hope u understand this and move on with God.

cheers
Last edited by tanjhj on Fri, 29 Dec 2006 5:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: Hey

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 5:25 pm

hi velvet,

curious why u let WW rip u when u know he is ripper?

as for ur questions. yeah korean style suit guys and gals. no problem just that those older ppl with saggy eyelid will need to go for standard style cutting.

for guys, my recommendation is to go stitch before cutting..cutting for guys doesnt seem to have as good result as for gals.

for ur jawline, may go for bone shaving or chin augumenation. recommended to use korean style to reduce healing time. botox dun work as well for jaw as we use our jaw muscle alot. better solution is still go for operations.
Velvet_CK wrote:Hi Peeps,

Have been following the thread from Page 1 to this.. Took like 1 week to finish reading?

Just to share my experience,

Have been to Dr WW @ Camden for Stitching Double eyelids 8months ago.
Spent around 4.5k (I felt ripped...) inclusive of everything, some of which are creams he prescribe to me which is obviously cosmetic products that I believe have no linkage to my recovery of my eyelids.

The healing process is around 2 weeks and it is really natural. Many people complimented me for looking great and indeed, it improves my popularity.

But recently, the crease seems to fall a bit which i didn't expect it to fall so fast... It wasn't like before i did the surgery but the "Optimum" effect seems to have passed. Kinda disappointed.

Thus I'm looking into Korean Style eyelids for men. Most probably thinking of Korea or Taiwan in the future 1 year, forseeing my Double eyelidss to lose its enhanced effect.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personally I look korean and have a certain Korean star look (Not to brag), and looking into options to furthur enhance my features. I am very fair and natural blushing effect on my cheeks.

Have a near perfect nose naturally, high bridge, sharp tip, except a slight hump but i like it personally so not doing anything to it.

But I don't really like my weak Jawline and shape (My face is slightly long), thus looking to make it more towards "Jin Chen Wu" Takeshi kinda jawline, or "Mu chun Kuo Zai".

My questions
1) Korean style incision eyelids suitable for guys?
2) What are the various possibilities for my jaws? Botox, jaw filing, jaw surgery? towards the asian male super star look.
3) Any ways to make my face look not as long?

My girl friend (She's korean) admitted doing PS at Korea (Eyes, nose), and she can recommend some PS clinics. plus most of her friends in korea can also help to recommend some.

It is always good to let local Koreans express their recommendations and there may have some good PS clinics whom don't advertise in english.

Cheers.
Golden Rules of PS:

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 5:53 pm

Ripped, ya.

Started reading this thread for the past 1 week, and done the double eyelids 8months ago. If only i read this thread last time.

Stitched? Been there, done that. Most probably I will try for the korean style incision for my eyelids once it falls.

Korean style bone shaving or chin augumenation?
Taiwan offers that?

If not I'm thinking of Korea BK clinic straight. Any other pointers?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 6:26 pm

no problem,
we learned from mistakes.

yes taiwan does korean style chin and cheek shaving.
Dr Chunag of Wishclinic does that and it is as he posted in his website. the cost should be anything from twd80000-100000

as for ur eyelid maintain the stitch till it drop bah.. than go for the double eyelid via cutting next time..
Velvet_CK wrote:Ripped, ya.

Started reading this thread for the past 1 week, and done the double eyelids 8months ago. If only i read this thread last time.

Stitched? Been there, done that. Most probably I will try for the korean style incision for my eyelids once it falls.

Taiwan offers that?

Golden Rules of PS:

astrogirl
Regular
Regular

Post by astrogirl » Fri, 29 Dec 2006 11:43 pm

Thanks , you guys areawsome! I'm very much encouraged and comforted. It's amazing you don't find me ugly. Some people commented they rather be soaked with gasoline and go to hell than comment i'm pretty.... :?

Hi shiyun

Just my 2 cents worth: Compliments are given, not solicited. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Asking 'Am I pretty?' or 'Do You think I'm pretty?' is courting trouble and giving others an opportunity to say you are not, so it's wiser never to ask this question.

You want to be well groomed and attractive to the right people, the people that are important to you.

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Sat, 30 Dec 2006 2:58 am

tanjhj wrote:no problem,
we learned from mistakes.

yes taiwan does korean style chin and cheek shaving.
Dr Chunag of Wishclinic does that and it is as he posted in his website. the cost should be anything from twd80000-100000

as for ur eyelid maintain the stitch till it drop bah.. than go for the double eyelid via cutting next time..
Velvet_CK wrote:Ripped, ya.

Taiwan offers that?

I heard stories that chin shaving is quite a risky process as compared to other surgery types. and the downtime is relatively long. Around 2 weeks of soring and difficulty of eating?

+ months before you see results.

Most probably I may not do the chin thingee.. Quite confident of what I'm having now.

If anyone whom wants to see the stitched double eyelid by Dr WW
my Before and After pics, PM me.
I will send you.

Cheers

Velvet_CK
Regular
Regular

Post by Velvet_CK » Sat, 30 Dec 2006 3:05 am

Hmm such mean words force you to do PS. I fully understand.

Doing PS will help you in this case, likewise, friends will make words about your changes.

Looks like you are responding to other people's actions. No good, do the opposite. Take control and let people respond to you instead.

Girl. Adopt the "Heck Care" attitude. Hit the gym. Look good, feel good.

takuda
Chatter
Chatter

Post by takuda » Sat, 30 Dec 2006 9:40 am

hello everybody i am new here. does this topic include local surgeons? like martin huang and woffles wu? previously they said 1.9k? or 3k? for a nose job? is it really that cheap? local blogger xiaxue got hers done by martin huang and it costs nearly 12k(sponsored though).

and can some kind soul explain to me whats an I implant and whats an L implant. and also the meaning of a goretex. lol. tyty.
Cry when you get ripped.