Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 5:58 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
Bunnie wrote:When can you start using scar creams on the scars ??

Is it really OK to spread vit c powder on the scars ?? I never heard of that, it sounds scary :shock:
No! its now raw material of arcorbic acid,...
its contains many essence of vit c, Its liquid in a capsules.. Wondering why anyone dont know bout it, since its best facial skin care treatment product from body shop that can make ur skin glowing! just like using SK 2. Try it!!
BodyShop product!
good luckk..>!!

Thanks very much, I will go and check it out :D

sunkissed

help needed!

Post by sunkissed » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 6:00 pm

tanjhj, i need your advice on some stuffs here..
when knowing that cupid^n^star consulted at wishclinic.. i went to check up on it.. there's this operation that deals with the 'yan tou' and 'yan jiao' to make the eyes appear bigger. i just wanna know if the name of the operation is called 'epicanthoplasty'? Is it surgery at wish clinic the same as thename i mentioned?
because i emailed mt.E and they mentioned that the surgery to allow eyes to appear bigger is called 'epicanthoplasty'.
also, they recommended dr harry fok.
for convenience sake, i got the webpage address for you.
http://www.wishclinic.com.tw/service_a3-4.htm
also.. do you think that mt.e is recommended? are they good?
sorry for bombing you with so many questions. =)

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 6:42 pm

iamdanny wrote:i am taking vit a,c and e to heal my scars well... currently my nose is healing well... can't wait to see the full effect by next yr :D
that's great.. a new nose for the new year! :D
haha i really wanna go for surgery also.. sighh but can only wait until dec 2007.. seeing everyone's posts here makes me even more gian to go ^_^

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Re: help needed!

Post by harajukugirl » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 6:45 pm

sunkissed wrote:tanjhj, i need your advice on some stuffs here..
when knowing that cupid^n^star consulted at wishclinic.. i went to check up on it.. there's this operation that deals with the 'yan tou' and 'yan jiao' to make the eyes appear bigger. i just wanna know if the name of the operation is called 'epicanthoplasty'? Is it surgery at wish clinic the same as thename i mentioned?
because i emailed mt.E and they mentioned that the surgery to allow eyes to appear bigger is called 'epicanthoplasty'.
hihi sunkissed, not tanjhj but hope i can help a little :)
yup the forumers here did mention before that kai yan tou and kai yan jiao is called epicanthoplasty.. but voix (a forumer who went to korea for PS) also told us that her doctor, dr. jung, said that there is another procedure that operates on the muscle for bigger eyes, as it lets your eyes open bigger.

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

commented of being ugly.

Post by Shiyun » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 8:28 pm

I working on my job and there was one person who said to me, "You are ugly!"

And another person commented, "she's not that bad....oh my gosh, there, you go accusing others when yiu are drunk!"

I hope to get the facts right.

I feel sad. What can I do to make myself more prettier? Do I still require any surgery to enhance myself or am I able to find the right hairstyle to improve on my appearances? :(

Email me if anyone interested to know how i look , my photos is open for anyone who's expert on features aesthetics and can give me constructive feedbacks.. :-|

Thank you.

This is really sad~ :cry:
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

sunkissed

Post by sunkissed » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:07 pm

harajukugirl wrote:
hihi sunkissed, not tanjhj but hope i can help a little :)
yup the forumers here did mention before that kai yan tou and kai yan jiao is called epicanthoplasty.. but voix (a forumer who went to korea for PS) also told us that her doctor, dr. jung, said that there is another procedure that operates on the muscle for bigger eyes, as it lets your eyes open bigger.

thanks harajukugirl! =) i appreciate you help! hmmms. the 'kai yan tou' and 'kai yan jiao' is kinda like widening your eyes horizontally isit?
did you know how long would it take for such surgery to heal?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:40 pm

yes u are correct. kai yan toh is epicantoplasty. harry fok is a decent doctor in spore. u are in exp hand if u choose him..have not heard any complain abt his skill at all..

as for kai yan wei. it is call latheral canthoplasty if i didnt remember the name wrongly. it is another procedure but not everyone is suited for both these surgery, need to consult doctor to confirm.

however both will have scars for the 1st 3 months to 1 yr. thus for guys not really suited as no makeup to cover
Last edited by tanjhj on Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:52 am, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: commented of being ugly.

Post by tanjhj » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:43 pm

Shiyun wrote:I working on my job and there was one person who said to me, "You are ugly!"

And another person commented, "she's not that bad....oh my gosh, there, you go accusing others when yiu are drunk!"

I feel sad. What can I do to make myself more prettier? Do I still require any surgery to enhance myself or am I able to find the right hairstyle to improve on my appearances? :(

Email me if anyone interested to know how i look , my photos is open for anyone who's expert on features aesthetics and can give me constructive feedbacks.. :-|

Thank you.

Shi yun,

u can email me ur front and side profile pics for my comment if u think i can be trusted.. i will be fair and truthful. i will share with u what procedure and which doctor to go to if i think u may need PS.

Cupidz,

Good luck and yesh would love to see ur handsome once it is done..
Golden Rules of PS:

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:51 pm

hey i've arrived in taiwan ! apparently there's an earthquake but it doesnt affect taipei at all..

going to go for my eyelid job tmr .. haha really excited
and well well quite alot of u guys here going for it at wishclinic as well from what i can see.
Dr Chuang must give me more discount for publicising his english replies in the forum! free advert for him loh..

I think i might bump into 2 singaporeans or more there manz.. from this forum most likely!

tanjhj i will be online.. so u msn me lah.. ;)
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 12:44 am

Hey Cupidz,

DMC mentioned that she wonder how you going to board the airplane home since u getting a new face? lol.. i suggest u better ask Dr Chuang abt this problem..

thanks to DMC, we need to take note of this problem as Face off is really a problem..

next she mentioned that DEjaVU hotel (near Wishclinic) has free wireless access. can bring laptop there for postings and entertainment

lol
Golden Rules of PS:

sillychick

Post by sillychick » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 1:48 am

iamdanny,
hope you're recovering well. can you kindly pm me with your email, need to ask you some questions in private.
thanks!

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Re: commented of being ugly.

Post by harajukugirl » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 4:17 am

Shiyun wrote:I working on my job and there was one person who said to me, "You are ugly!"

Thank you.

hi shiyun, i can understand it's very hurtful when someone makes these kinda remarks about one's appearance, but don't take his words so seriously k? if he's drunk, he can't even think properly, and will just go shooting his mouth off, his words definitely can't be believed just like that.. and anyway who is he to judge you like that? don't let his words affect ur self-worth so much babe! he's the ugly one for saying such words. *hugs* i hope u feel better soon!

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 4:20 am

devilsmaycry wrote:hey i've arrived in taiwan ! apparently there's an earthquake but it doesnt affect taipei at all..

going to go for my eyelid job tmr .. haha really excited
and well well quite alot of u guys here going for it at wishclinic as well from what i can see.
Dr Chuang must give me more discount for publicising his english replies in the forum! free advert for him loh..

I think i might bump into 2 singaporeans or more there manz.. from this forum most likely!

tanjhj i will be online.. so u msn me lah.. ;)
hello devilsmaycry!

wow yeah i think u really might bump into forumers from here.. haha.. i really admire you and the rest for being able to be firm about deciding to go for PS, doing all the research and finally being able to decide on the doc and go for the surgery. thumbs up! :) i wish i was able to make such a conclusive decision about who i wanna go to and when too :wink:

all the best for ur surgery tmr! we're definitely all supporting u! :D

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Thank you!

Post by Shiyun » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 8:46 am

Thank you guys for encouraging me.

Yes. Honestly, I believe in having a good heart more than apearing good.

There are people who are kind and nice, who look pretty as well. There are also people who aren't as attractive, but are nice people within.

In this world we have all kinds of people. :) Ultimately, God shall judge us all, the good the bad.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 27 Dec 2006 10:10 am

DMC should be in her op room now.

Hope she will get a good result she wanted. :cool:

SHIYUN,

since you wanna be holy, i suggest u dun come to this forum
as u cant go against god's teaching by going for PS
and yet u have a craving to be good looking.

since u choose ur god as no 1, i suggest u better dun come to this forum thread as
it will only tempt u to sin against ur god.
agree?

this thread is for ppl who wants to change for the better physically and they are ready to make the sacrifice to go for the change.

i suggest u thought it thru should u want to go for PS or not before returning, else u will have this conflict within urself where u tok among ur two voices.. soon u will go crazy like mavis hee. i am not god so i cant order u not to come here i can only suggest as a fren..

else u betta have tok with ur pastor or father and seek his/her advice if it is alrite to go for PS. i am worried for u my fren..

u betta sort it thru mentally before making decision, coming here will only create unneccesary temptation, sinning and internal struggle.

good luck in ur quest
Golden Rules of PS: