Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 6:55 pm

iamdanny wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:
tanjhj wrote:vitamins c cream is great that even dr su gave them to her clients after their eye surgery to help in healing.. maybe thats why her clients usually dun have much problem and have fast recovery.. as for chitosan, no very sure leh. i always thought chitosan is for fat absorption..
I usually used body shop pure time relase capsules C , and condolisa activex,its contain pure of high essence vit c and chitosan (its best for scars) .
dont even try yet bout the other product. Anyone? more quality?less pricey? :D

is this vitamin c gd? i am taking 21st century vitamin c n centrum for supplements le
its to used spread all over the face. its in capsules and contains pure concentrate vit C and should be use just for 30days . u break the capsules n spread on face. its from body shop product. it really good for skin, you could try it. your skin will be improved much! trust me.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 7:05 pm

iamdanny wrote: hey all the best for ur plastic surgery. dun worry so much. b4 my open rhino tipoplasty surgery i worry abt pain n the results but when i went thru it i feel that its a breeze.... so dun worry so much.... all the best n wish u gd luck

i also plan to go to dr chuang to do dimples, and chin or jaw shaving next yr....
Hey thanks Danny! how's ur recovery??? just hang on till the swell diminished! You will love it!

Wow... im happy for you?! what month? already talk with dr.c ? pm me ok! :D

Merry Christmas Danny! Praying for ur healing going well,comfort,and speedy recovery!

Now, I should prepared anything for MY surgery tomorrow. urgh... see u next year guys!!! !!!!

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: danny!

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 7:05 pm

IceBell wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
sunkissed wrote:heys! danny.! glad that the surgery went well! though i dun really know you well.. but i'm happy for you! hmms. is the swell still obvious now? DO you need to take leave?
was just wondering if you could show me the before and after photos. you can just pm me. =) if that's okay for you..

i'm having school hols nw... starting my studies in middle jan... i plan to do dimple, jaw shaving surgery next yr in taiwan cos its cheaper there :)

where u want to put ur dimple? eye's there or near nosE ? Btw wat is dimple ?? can play one or eat anot

go check ur dictionary. haiz poor thing... dimple this word my 7yr old cousin also know lo..

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 7:07 pm

hello84 wrote:merry christmas.. i will go for my nose job next year july.. or eariler depend when my sch reopen ar..
Hey merry christmas hello84! stay keep update ok!
and ,have a nice day!

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 8:02 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote: I usually used body shop pure time relase capsules C , and condolisa activex,its contain pure of high essence vit c and chitosan (its best for scars) .
dont even try yet bout the other product. Anyone? more quality?less pricey? :D

is this vitamin c gd? i am taking 21st century vitamin c n centrum for supplements le
its to used spread all over the face. its in capsules and contains pure concentrate vit C and should be use just for 30days . u break the capsules n spread on face. its from body shop product. it really good for skin, you could try it. your skin will be improved much! trust me.
didnt know there is such vitamins c capsult at bodyshop. i guess it is really a great facial product to have.

for scars and acne, i use evening primerose oil with vitamins E capsule. break 1 cap to apply direct to face another cap orally. no need to wash it off just apply before going to sleep. also i take it for a short period of time till the scars heals.. however primrose oil is also good fro destress and regulate womans mensulation.

i think for guys, no suited to take for long term..

i believe Vitamins E (only after 2 weeks), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) is good for double eyelid surgey scars and swelling as it reduce the puffiness and aid in wound healing..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 10:59 am

When can you start using scar creams on the scars ??

Is it really OK to spread vit c powder on the scars ?? I never heard of that, it sounds scary :shock:

jt03

Which plastic surgeon is good in thailand?

Post by jt03 » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 11:50 am

Hi
I have wide cheek bone and the left side of my face is not symmetrical to the right side of my face. i want to do sth abt my cheek bone, nose and chin. Can any one recommand a good plastic surgeon in thailand? i don't mind the cost involve as long as i won't disfigure my face.

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 3:27 pm

tanjhj wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
didnt know there is such vitamins c capsult at bodyshop. i guess it is really a great facial product to have.

for scars and acne, i use evening primerose oil with vitamins E capsule. break 1 cap to apply direct to face another cap orally. no need to wash it off just apply before going to sleep. also i take it for a short period of time till the scars heals.. however primrose oil is also good fro destress and regulate womans mensulation.

i believe Vitamins E (only after 2 weeks), vitamin C (L-ascorbic acid) and vitamin A (retinyl palmitate) is good for double eyelid surgey scars and swelling as it reduce the puffiness and aid in wound healing..
oh yes. thats really good product from body shop tanjhj. believe me! if u care bout ur skin, try it.
its name is Time release capsule. vit C for Face, It used at the night before sleep. then, once u tried, the next day you'll see the improvement immidiately!
Eh Tanjhj. wish me luck, now im in airport waiting for flight to taiwan...........................................
Thanks for the healing remedies advice!!

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 3:31 pm

Bunnie wrote:When can you start using scar creams on the scars ??

Is it really OK to spread vit c powder on the scars ?? I never heard of that, it sounds scary :shock:
No! its now raw material of arcorbic acid,...
its contains many essence of vit c, Its liquid in a capsules.. Wondering why anyone dont know bout it, since its best facial skin care treatment product from body shop that can make ur skin glowing! just like using SK 2. Try it!!
BodyShop product!
good luckk..>!!

sunkissed

updates!

Post by sunkissed » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 3:48 pm

hey cupid^n^star!
when you're in taiwan do you think you will be able to use the net?
i'm so curious about how the surgery will go!
anyways. all the best!

jt03

Post by jt03 » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 3:57 pm

Do you have any before and after pic of the surgery done at yanhee? can pm me if anyone of you here don't mind?

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 4:23 pm

clueless wats wrong with the blog, cant really see xiaxue's pic aft her PS.. anyone has her b4 and aft pic?

hmm.. :o

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 5:04 pm

she deliberately blurred out her nose cuz she said can only see it after the last episode of her show's been screened.. so actually i can't see much difference also :)

harajukugirl
Regular
Regular

Post by harajukugirl » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 5:06 pm

cupid^n^starz wrote:
tanjhj wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote: its to used spread all over the face. its in capsules and contains pure concentrate vit C and should be use just for 30days . u break the capsules n spread on face. its from body shop product. it really good for skin, you could try it. your skin will be improved much! trust me.

oh yes. thats really good product from body shop tanjhj. believe me! if u care bout ur skin, try it.
its name is Time release capsule. vit C for Face, It used at the night before sleep. then, once u tried, the next day you'll see the improvement immidiately!
Eh Tanjhj. wish me luck, now im in airport waiting for flight to taiwan...........................................
Thanks for the healing remedies advice!!
hey cupid & starz, all the best for your surgery k! i will be praying for your recovery too! rem, we all support you here! :)

also danny, hope you are recovering well! take care! :D

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Tue, 26 Dec 2006 5:44 pm

i am taking vit a,c and e to heal my scars well... currently my nose is healing well... can't wait to see the full effect by next yr :D