Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:19 am

kaka wrote:
tanjhj wrote:Tian Qi should not be a blood thinner as it is used to stop bleeding. the properties of tian qi should be special.
i dun think it is like gingko bilboa which does thin blood..

it should not be a problem since ppl has been taking for healing since the past. especially for those that have internal injury..

however it is always safer to ask the sinseh or medical hall person if the herbs u take "clash" with one another before consuming..
tanjhj,
where can i get this tian qi?
u can get them at any chinese medical shop and also eu tan shen. if u cant steam the tian qi, than get the capsule form.. highly recommended for ppl with major surgery however plz let the ppl know what surgery u are going to check if there is any side effects..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 12:24 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
sunkissed wrote:heys cupid^n^starz. all the best for your surgery! =) i support you on your support on plastic surgery thing! =)
Anyways.. the many procedures that you are having.. are you having it all at one go? i mean at a single surgery session?
Ooh, Sunkissed, You're so sweet!
yes, one session.. I've had ask bout this with my ps, but he said if He already knew and he can handled it with veryy long explanations. he ask me not too worry bout this.
What should I say? :D
yupz this is precisely why i like dr chuang. he usually can get what u really want and he say he will try his best to give u the looks u want.
most important is he is willing to try to give u what u want and he hardly say no to resonable PS demand. of coz he always recommend you procedures to achieve the deisred looks and it is assuring to the patients.

Furthermore he is younger and trained by korean and japanese thus he is willing to do new PS which most of the older PS surgeon doesnt want to do..

BTW, cupid, who recommended wishclinic to u coz it seem other forums dun mentioned wishclinic much except here..
Last edited by tanjhj on Mon, 25 Dec 2006 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 1:12 am

tanjhj wrote:today is xmas and so many souls here Merry Xma to all!. Well we are like a family here
and we dun criticise ppl from doing PS. We support each other like family and give fair comments and support. we share what we know to reduce the trauma and aid recovery. We help each other achieve the best result possible.

Cheers I like this forum alot..
Glad to hear that!
All the best wishes for u people.
Happy christmas!!
God bless u all.
Now,.. let's pray...

yca

Post by yca » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 4:47 am

Hi Cupid,

Wish u all e best for yr ps! Dun worry, i 'm defininately one of those who will support and pray for yr upcoming surgery. Good Luck !!! :lol:

And Merry Christmas to all who are reading this post/tread. :wink:

Mike Keno Lau

You can go check this out...

Post by Mike Keno Lau » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 9:59 am

HeY, most of my friends had went to this hospital in bangkok for their all kinds of surgery. I am really impressed :o before & after the surgery, my friends looks perfect without any :mad: ...

http://www.yanhee.net/index_en.asp

hope you girls will like :wink:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:38 am

hello84 wrote:yoz cupid^n^starz.. i support you all the way.. i know tat first impression look wise is quite important when you are outside work.. so no matter how smart how great in your work, you have no looks, for sure you will lost out to those ppl who are better looking... so just go ahead!!! anyway mi too going wishclinic for nosejob by Dr chuang... cupid^n^starz take care..:)

yeah i agree with u. first impression plays impt role. we all have to agree gd looking ppl have more benefits n privilege than others. as u see gd lookin ppl all have the glamourous job like modelling, sales front line job etc.... we shd all correct our flaws n become gd looking ppl cheer

merry christmas to all may we all become gd looking :)

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:39 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
tanjhj wrote:vitamins c cream is great that even dr su gave them to her clients after their eye surgery to help in healing.. maybe thats why her clients usually dun have much problem and have fast recovery.. as for chitosan, no very sure leh. i always thought chitosan is for fat absorption..
I usually used body shop pure time relase capsules C , and condolisa activex,its contain pure of high essence vit c and chitosan (its best for scars) .
dont even try yet bout the other product. Anyone? more quality?less pricey? :D

is this vitamin c gd? i am taking 21st century vitamin c n centrum for supplements le

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:47 am

cupid^n^starz wrote:
tanjhj wrote:lol i never heard abt the "fart" thing, maybe u can tell us more..

Wow i am amazed u did so many procedures with dr chuang, u must have trusted in him alot. yupz we need to trust the doctor we choose after filtering down from many other doctors.

as ur surgery is pretty intense and major, i does hope u can consider tian qi.. good luck and do cont'd update us of ur progress.. btw, what surgery did u do? i think u going to look way different from ur previous looks siah.. envy you can have a brand new life... :D
bout fart, I dont even know clearly why it should be,actually I was heard from my grandma . and from some people health, so the shin ze.
but I heard its related with the anasthesi flushed. if you eat immidiately after surgery and dont wait till u getting 'fart' ,all u eat and drink will b throw out again. And yes, based on my experienced, I ever force eat without waiting farting, and ,... I just messed up everything. ouch...

Thanks Tanjhj, Actually it takes long time before I decided myself to going my surgery with him. its though, and yes, I had feel comfort with him to do my surgery.
its all left just my human nature to get so dam* nervous!

Yeah I'd like to bought the tian qi since many people also recomend this. thanks tanjhj!

what surgery I'm going to, I will having with Dr.Chuang. i arrived at Taiwan at Dec,26 till Jan,7 :
forhead-brow implantation with goretex ,
open rhino,
double eyelid+lateral canthopexy,
cheek porex augmentation,
chin porex augmentation + dermal graft,
paranasal(nasal base) augmentation with goretex +dermal graft,
liposuction for face over face,
dimple smile .

actually, the first time I see the sample picture in Dr.Chuang webstie, I told him. to be honest I wast straight with him, and said I thought the work on his porevious patients looked to subtle for me.

I felt I could be very honest n open with him. I never entered plastic surgery to obtain a subtle change. I told Him wanted to re-create my face and over the last year and a half a major surgery have done that. I dont recognised myself from even 2 years ago and this is what I wanted.
My other concern just is will I look too fake., I know in Thailand or taiwan or korea, PS is normal, but here in another east cost, it still met with lot or critism, especially if your a young 25 years old male, its just not seen as normal. theres no way I can admit too, moreover its related close with my job.

Also, before-after I share about my procedures on this forum,
With all due to respect, I'd like to attention all people whos read on this PLASTIC SURGERY forum,if I knew in my case, it may make umcomfort for some people.
I've seen lots of pro and contra here,
Then again, this forum encouraged free speech and opinion.so please, I need ur support remembering I was trying to share on this forum for plastic surgery.not prosecuted, tried & fried for talking about my surgery. I think it shoud be a SUPPORT forum for plastic surgery, right? :D

hey all the best for ur plastic surgery. dun worry so much. b4 my open rhino tipoplasty surgery i worry abt pain n the results but when i went thru it i feel that its a breeze.... so dun worry so much.... all the best n wish u gd luck

i also plan to go to dr chuang to do dimples, and chin or jaw shaving next yr....

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Re: danny!

Post by iamdanny » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 11:49 am

sunkissed wrote:heys! danny.! glad that the surgery went well! though i dun really know you well.. but i'm happy for you! hmms. is the swell still obvious now? DO you need to take leave?
was just wondering if you could show me the before and after photos. you can just pm me. =) if that's okay for you..

i'm having school hols nw... starting my studies in middle jan... i plan to do dimple, jaw shaving surgery next yr in taiwan cos its cheaper there :)

IceBell

Re: danny!

Post by IceBell » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 1:56 pm

iamdanny wrote:
sunkissed wrote:heys! danny.! glad that the surgery went well! though i dun really know you well.. but i'm happy for you! hmms. is the swell still obvious now? DO you need to take leave?
was just wondering if you could show me the before and after photos. you can just pm me. =) if that's okay for you..

i'm having school hols nw... starting my studies in middle jan... i plan to do dimple, jaw shaving surgery next yr in taiwan cos its cheaper there :)

where u want to put ur dimple? eye's there or near nosE ? Btw wat is dimple ?? can play one or eat anot

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: You can go check this out...

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 2:47 pm

Mike Keno Lau wrote: HeY, most of my friends had went to this hospital in bangkok for their all kinds of surgery. I am really impressed :o before & after the surgery, my friends looks perfect without any :mad: ...

http://www.yanhee.net/index_en.asp

hope you girls will like :wink:
hey thanks for sharing, we have a couple of forumers who did their PS there and have good results. so your fren done by Dr Sukit or Greechart?

One of my personal favourite doctor is Dr sukit of Yanhee, i find him a Naturalist and his skill is pretty good so far, our local model kanny also done by him.. hat should spk volume abt his skill and his job are natural looking
Golden Rules of PS:

hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 3:04 pm

merry christmas.. i will go for my nose job next year july.. or eariler depend when my sch reopen ar..

ecoli

Re: All the best for your surgery:)

Post by ecoli » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 3:05 pm

cupid^n^starz: Hi, all the best for your sugery. Anyway I am also going to do my eyes and nose by dr chuang on the 5th jan. I have book my air tix but hotel not yet...

rz wrote:
hello84 wrote:yoz cupid^n^starz.. i support you all the way.. i know tat first impression look wise is quite important when you are outside work.. so no matter how smart how great in your work, you have no looks, for sure you will lost out to those ppl who are better looking... so just go ahead!!! anyway mi too going wishclinic for nosejob by Dr chuang... cupid^n^starz take care..:)
Hello84!! You make my day! :D

Actually I dont want it sounds like I'm judging, cause every person has different views bout themself. Then again, it's all bout me-my self. in my case,I just ask for support ,moreover I was trying to share.

eh btw, when do u going to surgery with him?
jess

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 6:42 pm

tanjhj wrote:
cupid^n^starz wrote:
sunkissed wrote:heys cupid^n^starz. all the best for your surgery! =) i support you on your support on plastic surgery thing! =)
Anyways.. the many procedures that you are having.. are you having it all at one go? i mean at a single surgery session?
Ooh, Sunkissed, You're so sweet!
yes, one session.. I've had ask bout this with my ps, but he said if He already knew and he can handled it with veryy long explanations. he ask me not too worry bout this.
What should I say? :D
yupz this is precisely why i like dr chuang. he usually can get what u really want and he say he will try his best to give u the looks u want.
most important is he is willing to try to give u what u want and he hardly say no to resonable PS demand. of coz he always recommend you procedures to achieve the deisred looks and it is assuring to the patients.

Furthermore he is younger and trained by korean and japanese thus he is willing to do new PS which most of the older PS surgeon doesnt want to do..

BTW, cupid, who recommended wishclinic to u coz it seem other forums dun mentioned wishclinic much except here..
In terms to convey what I want bout my face, I give him much example model pictures and Morphs of my face about what I want .I showed him a front view and a side view. I said, "I understand that morph picture or examples model picture I inserted, don't really reflect or predict how would my look after surgery. It just the reflection of design what I want and I like the look. I am not asking you to make exactly like in the morph or example, but if you can achieve or at least some closer to it."
And thats the best 'tool' to conveying what we want to ps.

recomend me to wish clinic? hm,.. let me think... its been long time ago,
dont you 're the one only person who's give the website address? :)

actually there's no one recomend me in the begining. it was kinda old known him. I found him from yahoo search engine.Once I e-mailed Him, Firstly my consideration is between taiwan, thailand, korea, til california and boston.
I emailed one by one to them, from dr.meronk, dr.flowers in hawai, dr kanodia for rhino,dr phillip miller in nyc dr.cervantes, i cant remember the other.its too long to remember thats was exhausted time form me, maybe some of here in this forum familiar with these name i mentioned.
after many responses of his email,known his price, know his able to do my surgeries, his technique,how many times his experiences for my procedures, etc since that i start to considerate him.
sory no to share, I just a pasif member in this forum at that time.
:)
then how bout ur prescribe to wishclinic?

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Mon, 25 Dec 2006 6:47 pm

yca wrote:Hi Cupid,

Wish u all e best for yr ps! Dun worry, i 'm defininately one of those who will support and pray for yr upcoming surgery. Good Luck !!! :lol:

And Merry Christmas to all who are reading this post/tread. :wink:
U're my angel yca! Merry Christmas! :wink: