Singapore Expats

Let's celebrate Christmas Eve together?

Post here to organise an event, gathering, meetup, party. Search for expats from your country, sports partners or meet new friends here!
pinger80

Let's celebrate Christmas Eve together?

Post by pinger80 » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:20 am

Merry Christmas!

Would like to ask anyone out here interested in celebrating Christmas Eve together? I havent got any idea yet...but guess there will be lots of things out there, let's come up with some cool ideas! :)

Support ah@

Pinger

kumarbc

Post by kumarbc » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:52 am

hey pinger, thanx for the message mate. I am ready and free for anything. Just let me know. BTW, how do i contact you? :D

pinger80

Post by pinger80 » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 11:57 am

kumarbc wrote:hey pinger, thanx for the message mate. I am ready and free for anything. Just let me know. BTW, how do i contact you? :D
I have PM you kumarbc :)

pinger80

Post by pinger80 » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 3:31 pm

Em...got some PMs..thank you mates.

Just to share some thoughts. I'm not much into clubbing or late pubs stuff. Just think of some good hanging outs to feel the Christmas atmasphere and you know, celebrate this holiday. Perhaps something like a light drink over some nice music, chit chat? or simply watch the various celebrating performances, activities going on.

Would like to call for some gals here too..for the moment, i got guys' participation only;) Btw..i am a gal, not local so not celebrate with my family. most of my friends are back to their homecountries for this holiday..the rest are celebrating with their families... that's why u know;)

Alright. good enough.

alvinh

Post by alvinh » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 4:52 pm

Can I join? Can I know you guys plan and contact?

menokki

Post by menokki » Sun, 24 Dec 2006 8:03 pm

Am I too late? Bought a turkey on a whim and its sitting stone cold in the freezer. looking for people to share it with.

But may be out of group though. 50 year old Indian guy.