Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
kaka
Regular
Regular

Re: nose

Post by kaka » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 1:12 pm

wenny wrote:
kaka wrote:
tanjhj wrote: too early to tell,

need at least 3 weeks.
I am surprise ur doc never tell u anything for post ops. guess ur doc not that caring. i guess is done locally? FYI, the tip takes the longest and slowest to heal than other part of the nose, if u have done I implant this wouldnt happen. however it may be also due wrong placement of the L implant resulting in the tip looking too big. u may like to confirm ur nose when due for ur 2nd consultation.
omg!! then what should i do? if that really happens (wrong placement of L implant) do i need to redo my nose??
why my doc nv give me I implant??
so depressed now :(

u did surgery with which doc? and wad's wrong placement of implant? means the implant is nt in the middle or its crooked? or the nose bridge too high le?
i did with dr seah.. i also dont know what's wrong placement of implant (but tanjhj said too round a tip after nose surgery could be caused by wrong placement of implant)

but today i wake up it looks slightly (very slightly) better.

but i find the bridge not high at all lor, so disappointing, not much difference, but i think i cant expect much, my face not the eurasian kind, maybe can't suit high bridge

to tanjhj: thanks for the explaination!! i guess i'll just have to wait few more weeks to see the end result.. if in future i want to redo (say maybe in tw) will it be more expensive? since i already have 1 implant in my nose??

kaka
Regular
Regular

eyes

Post by kaka » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 1:13 pm

by the way

any recommendation for double eyelids for local doc?

what u think of dr fok, dr seah or dr wong??

pretty

Post by pretty » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:28 pm

devilsmaycry wrote:dun worry.. u'll be feeling numb, no feeling .. dun scare yourself okie
post op i think might have swelling feeling i assume?

But as for respiratory kinda pain i am not sure.. lets see those that has done it before what they say..
pretty wrote:hey guys i am going for my nose surgery soon next wk with dr H... feeling nervous and scared now... dunno if its painful or nt...
thanks :) i will be doing my nose surgery this coming wed morning... feeling scare... i guess i scare of pain n the results dunno gd or nt..

pretty

Post by pretty » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:30 pm

kaka wrote:
pretty wrote:hey guys i am going for my nose surgery soon next wk with dr H... feeling nervous and scared now... dunno if its painful or nt...
how much Dr H charge for ur nose? r u putting implant only??

dr H charged abt 2kplus near to 3k after adding up the medicine... i doing only implant.

i read that u did ur surgery with dr seah last wk? u did L implant only or gt do tip and alar? i guess its still early to tell the results cos u nid to wait for 3 mths to conclude abt the results

btw u paid how much for ur surgery?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: eyes

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:32 pm

kaka wrote:by the way

none.. if i ws to choose.. saw their works.. not impressive and i dun like snoobish sg doc
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:33 pm

kaka wrote:
wenny wrote:
kaka wrote: omg!! then what should i do? if that really happens (wrong placement of L implant) do i need to redo my nose??
why my doc nv give me I implant??
so depressed now :(

u did surgery with which doc? and wad's wrong placement of implant? means the implant is nt in the middle or its crooked? or the nose bridge too high le?
i did with dr seah.. i also dont know what's wrong placement of implant (but tanjhj said too round a tip after nose surgery could be caused by wrong placement of implant)

but i find the bridge not high at all lor, so disappointing, not much difference, but i think i cant expect much, my face not the eurasian kind, maybe can't suit high bridge

to tanjhj: thanks for the explaination!! i guess i'll just have to wait few more weeks to see the end result.. if in future i want to redo (say maybe in tw) will it be more expensive? since i already have 1 implant in my nose??

hi kaka i also did my nose with dr seah. i did L implant only and nw my nose looks high and sharp and i like it alot

i guess you have to wait til 3mths to judge on ur nose results and dr seah skills. cos my nose also look swelled and big in first few wks. after the swelling goes down my nose looks defined and small and sharp. no point rushing to find other doc or rush for another surgery.

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:34 pm

tanjhj wrote:

none.. if i ws to choose.. saw their works.. not impressive and i dun like snoobish sg doc
dr seah is not snoobish doc. he is patient in explaining every single details to me and he even explained to me for an hr and didn't charge me extra charges for consultation. and his past patients b4 and after nose surgery pics are quite gd imo[/url]

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:42 pm

iamdanny wrote:
tanjhj wrote:

dr seah is not snoobish doc. he is patient in explaining every single details to me and he even explained to me for an hr and didn't charge me extra charges for consultation. and his past patients b4 and after nose surgery pics are quite gd imo[/url]
frankly, i find him so so. maybe he is bad mood that day and also he seem to know i am here to "know" more.. his face changed..

anyway, i saw his work.. so so to me.. and as u know i dun really support L implant especially w/o tipoplasty protection
Golden Rules of PS:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 2:57 pm

tanjhj wrote:
iamdanny wrote:
tanjhj wrote: none.. if i ws to choose.. saw their works.. not impressive and i dun like snoobish sg doc
frankly, i find him so so. maybe he is bad mood that day and also he seem to know i am here to "know" more.. his face changed..

anyway, i saw his work.. so so to me.. and as u know i dun really support L implant especially w/o tipoplasty protection
did he comment anything on what is needed to improve ur currnet features?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 3:09 pm

yah like other PS would, he did say somthing different from other doc but than it seem i was asking more than he ans.. well maybe he is busy yah..

anyway, most impt is that ur result is good and u trust the doc u used
the other problem is not impt..

every thing has it pro and con..
Golden Rules of PS:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 3:28 pm

tanjhj wrote:yah like other PS would, he did say somthing different from other doc but than it seem i was asking more than he ans.. well maybe he is busy yah..

anyway, most impt is that ur result is good and u trust the doc u used
the other problem is not impt..

every thing has it pro and con..
ya even the best doc can't guarantee results for every patients.. plastic surgery haf to see luck oso.... cos wad we see is gd results for ppl going to taiwan n korea but there are failed surgeries there too as wad i saw from the magazines.... btw kind of curious he ask you to do nose only?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 3:36 pm

agree no doc is best but u can increase the chances of getting nicer nose and lesser risk by getting a good and well practised doc.

he did comment that my bridge is weak and my eyes can cut.. medium parallel is ok to him.. next he also told me to consider face lift..
Golden Rules of PS:

iamdanny
Chatter
Chatter

Post by iamdanny » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 3:51 pm

tanjhj wrote:agree no doc is best but u can increase the chances of getting nicer nose and lesser risk by getting a good and well practised doc.

he did comment that my bridge is weak and my eyes can cut.. medium parallel is ok to him.. next he also told me to consider face lift..

i see... one thing i like abt dr seah is he is very honest in his comments. he is not like some money minded doc who can't wait to squeeze dry his patients. dr seah will jus ask you to do whatever is necessary to improve your current looks and i find him sincere and most impt i feel comfortable to let him do my nose.

btw sorry i think i din reply you in my pm? cos i am having my exams which ended recently...

for me dr seah say i got very strong face shape cos i got high brow bone and strong chiselled jaws so its better for me to have high nose bridge and abit sharp tip.. in fact i only did simple implant surgery.... i planning to do alar plus tipo-plasty to lengthen my nose in future but dr seah charges on tipo-plasty is much ex than simple implant... if i am nt wrong his alar + tipo is gonna be 4kplus to 5k... so i plan to do tipo-plasty + alar only in taiwan ba.... my nose bridge i like it and dun wan to change it

btw currently i have L implant. if i wan to do alar + tipo (using my ear cartilage) must i remove my implant and change to gortex?

kaka
Regular
Regular

Post by kaka » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 4:08 pm

pretty wrote:
kaka wrote:
how much Dr H charge for ur nose? r u putting implant only??

dr H charged abt 2kplus near to 3k after adding up the medicine... i doing only implant.

i read that u did ur surgery with dr seah last wk? u did L implant only or gt do tip and alar? i guess its still early to tell the results cos u nid to wait for 3 mths to conclude abt the results

btw u paid how much for ur surgery?
i did L implant only, in total about 3k including medication

kaka
Regular
Regular

Post by kaka » Sat, 16 Dec 2006 4:13 pm

iamdanny wrote:
kaka wrote:
wenny wrote:

hi kaka i also did my nose with dr seah. i did L implant only and nw my nose looks high and sharp and i like it alot

i guess you have to wait til 3mths to judge on ur nose results and dr seah skills. cos my nose also look swelled and big in first few wks. after the swelling goes down my nose looks defined and small and sharp. no point rushing to find other doc or rush for another surgery.
im so glad ur nose is high.. dr seah didnt give me too high a bridge
he commented my features is soft, petite and feminine and i dont suit too strong bridge
so mine was just like an "enhancement"
i was hoping to get a higher bridge though