Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 3:41 pm

me lah.. he never show me..
but i get the idea that u are a pretty girl from the way he says..
u dun need ps..

so do think carefully okie okie girl girl
wenny wrote:
tanjhj wrote:wenny,

actually u dun really need any PS and another forumer actually agree with me on it.. however i still can help u in the sense of sharing info.

for tipoplasty, there is lot of material. u can use man-made or ur own tissue. alloderm is one of the material but it dun last. next u can use fillers
or u can go for operation to stitch up ur alar bone.. however the best method currently is still the ear grafting. as they dun get reabsorbed as much as other..

however do consider this..
"when it aint broken, dun fix it"

erm u share my pics with another forumer? who is she?

i find my nose nt nice cos the bridge is nt high n my tip abit fleshy imo...

btw u going to taiwan for ur nose instead of korea?
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 3:53 pm

wenny wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:go to my orthodontist.
my sister just went to him for it.. now almost done already.
there are smile clinique.. which is almost 5k
then ntuc denticare.. i go to them..

look for Dr. Yang at Shenton House only..
because i know him i went to him.. i know ppl that does to him

use yr ntuc member card or your paretns..
it is only 2.8k
pay by installment.. so each time u go and tighten then u pay one..

cheapest by far and best as well..
wenny wrote: u know put braces is how much in Singapore? feel like aligning my teeth

wahhh so ex.. 5k for braces only?
the braces done by those private dentist more expensive.
smile clinique is at circular road, raffles place
the treatment there is divine.. cos u will be watching movie while yr teeth is being serviced.. it's value for service?

I went to NTUC denticare.. Dr. Yang at Shenton House
and he started a dental clinic in JB last year i think, so he is also a private dentist.. and he is v gentle and a very nice dentist..

the charges is only 2.8k or 3k .. by installment always.. so it is only 150 per month

if you go to National Dental Centre, also can, also about 3-3.5k

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 6:47 pm

hello84 wrote:my other features was ok just tat i had a poor nose.. i never ask for perfection just wan to improve it.. cosz i relise tat first impression was veri important no matter how good your character is..
for a guy the nose is impt thus i suggest u invest some money on it by going oversea for a good doc..

u can try hangfong, wishclinic or hsu plastic of taiwan
for their website.. plz read from the page 170 onwards..

this reading will give u a good idea of what PS is before u decide..
i dun recommend local doc as they are expensive and not fantastic.
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 7:54 pm

hi, is there anyone who intends to plan a tour group for cosmetic/plastic surgery in France / America?

I'm interested for surgical procedures and P.S skills of the west. Because I think the asian skills aren't suitable for my features. In a sense I doubt they will create much changes to what I already have.

I love Jennifer Aniston's face. I thik she's one of the most attractive face in America , besides kate winslet from British?

But I was kinda in a dilemma because today, a fortuneteller told me the stars in my birth chart implies my purpose in life is not to become an implant star for men to oogle and drool.

I had more better calling than to augment myself here and there. I feel humiliated and embarassed. But I am still proud to say my body - all the parts are real and no implants inserted yet.

I think i shall totally drop the whole wish of getting my cheeks and nose augmented. It's just not in my stars charts. I think my calling is to be a super star for God not implant star for men's sake. :(
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 13 Dec 2006 9:39 pm

Hi shiyun,

are u a asian, eurasian or caucasian? funny that u say that asia cant do the face u want when tons of westerners flock to thailand for their PS.
Golden Rules of PS:

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:23 am

maybe she is one of the project superstar contestant..
since she mentioned super star..

:lol:

but yes.. dun do anything untill u are ready.. if u believe in fortune telling.. then maybe that is your choice..

we decide to choose our fate i guess

cupid^n^starz
Chatter
Chatter

Post by cupid^n^starz » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 12:51 am

Tanjh or everybody!
can anyone help to find whos the distributor of Sineech in this forum,please??
I already looking page by page from previous msg but I cant hardly find it! :???:

I need the product from sineech product to help the swelling going down After Post Op.
the product name is Arnica Montana in tablet or capsules or whatsoever.
And I need ASAP.... :???:

Thank you so much all!!!!

hello84
Regular
Regular

Post by hello84 » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 3:06 am

Thanx tanjhj.. anyway if i go to taiwan the total amount will likely cost how much?? i mean the airticket plus hotel and the nosejob charge.. around how much?? so that i can prepare ar.. thanx alot..:)

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 3:47 am

hello84 wrote:Thanx tanjhj.. anyway if i go to taiwan the total amount will likely cost how much?? i mean the airticket plus hotel and the nosejob charge.. around how much?? so that i can prepare ar.. thanx alot..:)
5k+- for a good and proper nose job and tix and hotel
Golden Rules of PS:

KuuChan

Post by KuuChan » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 8:47 am

Hi! I'm new to the forum. Love this thread to bits. I'm very interested in a corrective nose surgery and any operations to enlarge my eyes. After seeing so many posts, I would like to get it done by dr jung, dr kim or dr chuang. I just don't know which to go to. Any review for nose jobs by the korean doctors? Dr kim doesn't seem to eager in his emails. His reply were fast but subtle and lack details. Fukada Kyoko went thru quite a bit of surgery and I love the way her nose looks now. I wonder if it's possible to get a nose like that if I have a flat nose to begin with.

And this is her pre surgery

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:49 am

tanjhj wrote:
wenny wrote:

actually u dun really need any PS and another forumer actually agree with me on it.. however i still can help u in the sense of sharing info.

for tipoplasty, there is lot of material. u can use man-made or ur own tissue. alloderm is one of the material but it dun last. next u can use fillers
or u can go for operation to stitch up ur alar bone.. however the best method currently is still the ear grafting. as they dun get reabsorbed as much as other..

nope i didnt share with anyone. i thought u send to that pserson coz that person told me u look good.. i agree (edited: Oh mistakes on my side-sori)

wenny, often mistakes are made in PS by the patient who thinks their features is not nice and wanna change it. u cant conclude it from ur view alone but need to see from a 3rd party view. the whole face must blend with the looks. high nose and sharp tips doesnt look good on everyone, sometimes a slightly imperfect nose will boost the whole face looks. .. must consider the whole face rather than just one or two features or end up like Dawn yeo's MJ nose. Her perfect nose ruin her face, now she looks like bane

next what u think is nice may be ugly to others and what u think as ugly is consider as nice to others. u need to do a paradigm shift thinking before finalising what u should do. so far both me and that person u send the pic to, thinks u are pretty enough. u just need to work on your hair and dressing.. u may like to consider a more matured dressing style. and what jovin said: u need to learn to have confident on ur looks and love what u have 1st.. unless ppl came and tell u that u need to change something than u might consider..

i think when u go work on ur nose, L implant may be sharp for ur round faec and it may not going to fit into ur current face frame and will look quite fake coz ur face is not long nor sharp but more curvy. are u going to change the face shape and chin to fit the nose? it is pretty lot to do for just 1 nose.. If die die must do, i would suggest natural looking I implant to work on ur bridge to lengthen ur nose and make it less wide.

what looks good on kanny etc may not suit u. u must consider that kanny look good with nose surgery becoz she doesnt have a nice nose like urs for a start. and her face sharp is naturally sharp thus the sharp nose suit her better as it fills her weak nose.. this is what i call Improving PS by looking for weak points that need changes rather than change what u dun really need.

hope u understand my concern for u.. lastly, u may like to send ur photo to ddr sukit (kanny's doc) for his professional opinion. cheers

actually i have email dr sukit n he say i can do I implant if i want. i know a person looks is based on the whole face and not on indiv features. some ppl do nt haf the sharpest nose or nice nose or very nig eyes but the overall combin makes them look good... for instance rui en, she gt quite fleshy nose n her nose nt sharp but her overall features make her loook cute n sweet. chen feng lin also dun haf sharp nose but she looks cute.

actually i seen a few local doc n they say i can do normal silicon implant to enhance the bridge n abit on the tip if i wan..

i find my face shape round so i oso tinking to do jaw or chin to haf a sharp face like HK actress ada choi

oh ya actually i tink dawn yeoh nose looks gd on its own but it looks wierd on her face.

hmmm tanjih actually wad the plastic surgeon tinks its a nice nose i may nt tink so n vice versa. so if i really wan to alter my face features its best to seek plastic surgeon advice? since they are professional n haf seen so many faces

btw tanjih i have emailed bkclinic and ask wad kind of improvement i can do to my nose but they ask me wich dr jung i am reffering to...

u know the full name of dr jung?
Last edited by wenny on Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 10:59 am

devilsmaycry wrote:
wenny wrote:
devilsmaycry wrote:go to my orthodontist.
my sister just went to him for it.. now almost done already.
there are smile clinique.. which is almost 5k
then ntuc denticare.. i go to them..

look for Dr. Yang at Shenton House only..
because i know him i went to him.. i know ppl that does to him

use yr ntuc member card or your paretns..
it is only 2.8k
pay by installment.. so each time u go and tighten then u pay one..

cheapest by far and best as well..

wahhh so ex.. 5k for braces only?
the braces done by those private dentist more expensive.
smile clinique is at circular road, raffles place
the treatment there is divine.. cos u will be watching movie while yr teeth is being serviced.. it's value for service?

I went to NTUC denticare.. Dr. Yang at Shenton House
and he started a dental clinic in JB last year i think, so he is also a private dentist.. and he is v gentle and a very nice dentist..

the charges is only 2.8k or 3k .. by installment always.. so it is only 150 per month

if you go to National Dental Centre, also can, also about 3-3.5k
the services provided sound like 5 stars service le.. but then i guess i shall do my nose first in taiwan b4 i do my teeth since my teeth are not that bad...

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:13 am

devilsmaycry wrote:me lah.. he never show me..
but i get the idea that u are a pretty girl from the way he says..
u dun need ps..

so do think carefully okie okie girl girl
wenny wrote:

u are one pretty babe too hee :)
i made up my mind to enhance my nose abit in taiwan next yr ba...

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:31 am

Wenny, i can understand ur definantion of beauty. u wanted to have slimmer and sharper face. it can be done but will cost u alot of $, pain, time and huge risk. 1st u need to shave ur cheek and chin bone. which will weaken the facial support. next u need to have a nose reconstruction coz ada nose is sharp and slim and u need a forehead surgery to reduce the size and looks. it is like almost a complete change over for u..

for ur looks, u belong to those chubby, happy sunshine, girl next door type and ada is abit of cold, sexy, slut-tish look. you need to ask if ur character is going to suit the desired face?

Dear forumers,

Actually i still think one should work on the weakest part of the features to enhanced your face than to change your face totally. it is always better to have ur own style and unique features else it wont be out standing..
just need to ask yourself, which Plastic Beauty did we really remember.. the answer is relatively obvious.. not much really, natural, unique and original look is still more impactful than PSed..

Life in plastic, it's fantastic (barbie girl)
Golden Rules of PS:

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:39 am

why so urgent..
call rachel at 9637 1571
but u have to be an overseas patient else she wont be able to do it.
So just say u are going overseas.

cupid^n^starz wrote:Tanjh or everybody!
can anyone help to find whos the distributor of Sineech in this forum,please??
I already looking page by page from previous msg but I cant hardly find it! :???:

I need the product from sineech product to help the swelling going down After Post Op.
the product name is Arnica Montana in tablet or capsules or whatsoever.
And I need ASAP.... :???:

Thank you so much all!!!!