Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 4:17 pm

tanjhj,

u already booked appt with Dr Sukit?

What PS r you doing?

yen

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Anyone done surgery in U.S before?

Post by Shiyun » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 5:37 pm

I 've seen some asian actress changed their appearances dramatically in U.S films.

Recently there's this Dr. 90215 aired on cable TV. Mostly, it's about breast augmentation. The results seemed great. But this procedure is not what i desire for myself.

I had considered surgery in America for some time but i don't know which place is good for augmenting cheeks & the nose. :roll:

I always wanted a caucasian bridge and nose structure and i believe it will fit nicely on my face shape and features...

Anyone had any experiences with US doctors? SG P.S. skills are good, but the aesthetic changes are just not as dramatic as the US doctors can produce :)
Last edited by Shiyun on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

Shiyun
Regular
Regular

Post by Shiyun » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 5:45 pm

In Singapore the doctors who provide exellent service and skills are Dr. Woffles Wu and Dr. Andrew Khoo.

I heard many good reports coming from these doctors. Dr. Woffles Wu is very skillful in many aspects not just the face but body as well. Dr Khoo is a patient and approachable doctor that tries his best to help patients with their concerns. His skills are very good.

Try Mount Elizabeth #13 and look for Dr. Andrew Khoo's Clinic.
Last edited by Shiyun on Sat, 21 Jul 2007 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
I love Korea - it's a very beautiful country

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 7:05 pm

tanjhj wrote:
wenny wrote:
tanjhj wrote: oh this one.. see this webiste got some example photo at the bottom.

http://www.emedicine.com/plastic/topic535.htm
the pics in this site look scary... n it looks painful to me le... is open incision painful compared to closed?
for the tip u want.. this is the only way, the closed technique thou can work but the result is limited.. btw, u can choose to be asleep when doing ur PS nose.. cheers

asleep during op means general anesthesia? i tink i definitely op to sleep during op... i am quite timid to see the doc operate my nose.. btw u wan to let dr sukit do ur nose? since u plannin a trip to thailand to find dr sukit?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 8:44 pm

Yo PS-buddy! Why you want to do eyes again? The current one not nice ah? Yah yah age gracefully.... fat hope man. I am setting aside a sum of money for facelift lah, IPL lah blah blah blah! No way i am going to age gracefully, or rather, I do not want to age gracefully. I want to preserve my youth, just like preserving salted egg lah, century egg lah etc etc etc... hee.

/Jovin
ocean11 wrote:ya.. i know wat u mean.. when i told my frens i am going for eyelids ps.. they scolded me i am out of my mind...i tried to explain, becos of my 'OLD' age.. i really have to do something b4 it too late... but they just simply don understand and said i can age gracefully..how to age gracefully without all the botox and PS in furture??? hehehhe.. :P

btw, i know nuts about eyelids, cos nvr tot of doing it last time. wat is parallel crease.. how does it look like?? got any website to see?? i go and ragki ragki..
devilsmaycry wrote:yea u are a pretty lady, actually dun need more stuff, BUT everyone gg for it these days..
so we start to wonder..
Hey if we stop and be the beauty we are born with, one day these plastic beauties will be prettier, and just looking at examples, all the guys are going gaga over them at car shows, on tv, protesting for their "idol" that "no she didnt get anything done, the breast grew on its own, the sticker taped till it became natural crease"
all crap..
cannot lose to normal beauties
must always be one level above..
So .. yes i know where u are coming from.. we will continue to be
pretty ladies.. walking down the street.. making heads turn :lol:
ocean11 wrote:dear u wan me to die izzit??! kai yan tao is not for lao ren like me.. hahhahaha.. cannot la.. i just do my lids can liao la.. cos last time i asked Dr Jiang in taiwan, he said confirm got scars.. but ofcos depend big or small only.. i don wan to take risk.. i am happy with my looks now la (cosole myself only) just the lids need to be 'fix'. the rest will just the maintanance job.. kakakaka.. :P

Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

jovinliu
Chatter
Chatter

Post by jovinliu » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 8:46 pm

Oh you saw ocean11's pic huh? You feel excited or aroused when you see her pic? hee hee hee... but ocean11 is indeed 1 pretty babe! Errrr... no.... 1 pretty auntie! :P

/Jovin
devilsmaycry wrote:i love her EYES ! ayumi hamasaki..
what do u say.. tanjhj,
if i do rhino, i dun need kan yan tou right..

and my face also small but i still want big big eyes..
maybe ocean11 should same as me.. big eyes small face..
see her pic i feel very excited.. but i am realistic.. i will not look like her la.. so different her face so short, mine is longer..
tanjhj wrote:regardin that guy who poste abt ayumi..

you are quite correct.. however both stars u mentioned has areadi PSed themselves thus u need to see their before PS pic. for ayumi. her nose surgery raised her nose and has pulled her eyes closer together thus she has no need for kai yan tou. furthermore. her eyes are not wide apart and she did not have that much excess flap which cover her ineer eyes. in fact i believe she didnt do a kai yan tou yet..

kai yan tou is only recommended for ppl who has excess flap (epicanthal fold) over their inner corner of the eyes or their eyes are wide apart. the result of the kai yan to is to removed that excess flap by removing the excess skin and stich it back again thus pulling the skin nearer to the nose and open up the inner corner of ur eyes. there are many way to do this but all result is the same..

when the fold is removed, the pink "flesh" at the inner corner of the eye should be visible thus making ur eyes look wider abit. however it seem to makes the eyes more attractive with that pink "flesh" visible..

The real reason i saying this is becoz many thought kai yan tou is to enlarge ur eyes alot but actually they help a little bit by increasing the width.. what makes ur eyes bigger is still by incresing the breadth/height of the eyes and this can only be done by double eyelid surgery to cut the excess skin at the top of ur eyelid. however those wo eyes is more deep rather tahn protruding will not be able to have very big eyes due to the structure of ur bones and flesh.. for some, even brow lift or forehead lift may be needed

sad to say, those who wanna make ur eyes dramatically bigger will have to forgo stiching method..

another example of eyes wide aprt and have epicantic fold(excess skin) covering the inner corner of the eyes.
Hmmm... what should I do next? Cheekbone reduction maybe?

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 9:09 pm

wow this woman nose is nice.. watch the whole ads..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXh8VvOdoM

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Mon, 11 Dec 2006 10:38 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwJliMwL ... ed&search=

eyelid surgery.. 90210 style. PS doc having his PS done..

their eyes pack is veri cool looking..

and am impress with the skill..

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 1:26 am

Aiya u know la.. the stitches one cannot make it lay.. don last very long... so i tot mabe just cut my bloody eyes once and for all la!!! den next time wouldnt headache liao.. should have do it the last time hor.. wasted money only..
ya boy, agreed! how to age gracefully without all the maintainance??
sista, u sound like 'qing shi wang' liao!! looking for bu lao yao izzit?? hohoho..
char bor, wan to do anything to ur face next year or not?? (not saying u not pretty now huh!! i ve been telling my guys frens, want to know Apple Hong or not??? they drooling liao!!! they even wan to go and meet u on fri at **** when u text me!! hahahhaha.... bloody hell, all desperate housemen!!!
mabe u itchy backside wanna to do something liao.. so let go to taiwan again mai???? hehehhee.. u are my best room mate so far! hehehhe.. kanna tempt bor??? :twisted:
jovinliu wrote:Yo PS-buddy! Why you want to do eyes again? The current one not nice ah? Yah yah age gracefully.... fat hope man. I am setting aside a sum of money for facelift lah, IPL lah blah blah blah! No way i am going to age gracefully, or rather, I do not want to age gracefully. I want to preserve my youth, just like preserving salted egg lah, century egg lah etc etc etc... hee.

/Jovin
ocean11 wrote:ya.. i know wat u mean.. when i told my frens i am going for eyelids ps.. they scolded me i am out of my mind...i tried to explain, becos of my 'OLD' age.. i really have to do something b4 it too late... but they just simply don understand and said i can age gracefully..how to age gracefully without all the botox and PS in furture??? hehehhe.. :P

btw, i know nuts about eyelids, cos nvr tot of doing it last time. wat is parallel crease.. how does it look like?? got any website to see?? i go and ragki ragki..
devilsmaycry wrote:yea u are a pretty lady, actually dun need more stuff, BUT everyone gg for it these days..
so we start to wonder..
Hey if we stop and be the beauty we are born with, one day these plastic beauties will be prettier, and just looking at examples, all the guys are going gaga over them at car shows, on tv, protesting for their "idol" that "no she didnt get anything done, the breast grew on its own, the sticker taped till it became natural crease"
all crap..
cannot lose to normal beauties
must always be one level above..
So .. yes i know where u are coming from.. we will continue to be
pretty ladies.. walking down the street.. making heads turn :lol:

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 1:56 am

sis, she said she wan to be ayumi hamasaki la! see her pic excited not me! but whether she got arouse looking at my pic or not... that i don know liao.. hahhahha..
and.... WAT AUNTIE HUH?!!!!!!! :x
we are all PS babes!!! kakakaka.. :P

btw, i will call u later, need to meet u for that lashes liao.. my house that lao ren kept asking for it.. cha xi lang..shouldnt have do it for her in the first place.. hahahhaha so bad me!! :twisted:
jovinliu wrote:Oh you saw ocean11's pic huh? You feel excited or aroused when you see her pic? hee hee hee... but ocean11 is indeed 1 pretty babe! Errrr... no.... 1 pretty auntie! :P

/Jovin
what do u say.. tanjhj,

see her pic i feel very excited.. but i am realistic.. i will not look like her la.. so different her face so short, mine is longer..
tanjhj wrote:regardin that guy who poste abt ayumi..

you are quite correct.. however both stars u mentioned has areadi PSed themselves thus u need to see their before PS pic. for ayumi. her nose surgery raised her nose and has pulled her eyes closer together thus she has no need for kai yan tou. furthermore. her eyes are not wide apart and she did not have that much excess flap which cover her ineer eyes. in fact i believe she didnt do a kai yan tou yet..

kai yan tou is only recommended for ppl who has excess flap (epicanthal fold) over their inner corner of the eyes or their eyes are wide apart. the result of the kai yan to is to removed that excess flap by removing the excess skin and stich it back again thus pulling the skin nearer to the nose and open up the inner corner of ur eyes. there are many way to do this but all result is the same..

when the fold is removed, the pink "flesh" at the inner corner of the eye should be visible thus making ur eyes look wider abit. however it seem to makes the eyes more attractive with that pink "flesh" visible..

The real reason i saying this is becoz many thought kai yan tou is to enlarge ur eyes alot but actually they help a little bit by increasing the width.. what makes ur eyes bigger is still by incresing the breadth/height of the eyes and this can only be done by double eyelid surgery to cut the excess skin at the top of ur eyelid. however those wo eyes is more deep rather tahn protruding will not be able to have very big eyes due to the structure of ur bones and flesh.. for some, even brow lift or forehead lift may be needed

sad to say, those who wanna make ur eyes dramatically bigger will have to forgo stiching method..

another example of eyes wide aprt and have epicantic fold(excess skin) covering the inner corner of the eyes.

yca

Post by yca » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 7:13 am

tanjhj wrote:wow this woman nose is nice.. watch the whole ads..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9QXh8VvOdoM

Hi, the ad u recommend is funny, but you saying which woman's nose is nice? The main lead? If is her, i think her nose brigde is not bad, her nose is quite small & cute, but her nostrils (though not big, can be seen from the front. so if she was to remove this 'problem' is this procedure called "alar reduction" or something else? Pls advise. Cause my nose though the brigde is not high like hers, my 'nose tip/nosetrils' is quite the same like hers i think. so since i going to do my nose bridge, might as well correct this part as well mah. :lol:

yca

Post by yca » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 8:05 am

Hi, i like to ask those who have done their double eye-lid ps, do u all do it bcoz yr had single eye-lids? Bcoz i'm thinking of doing my eyes too to make my eyes look bigger & balanced, though i already had double eye-lids (natural one, nv did anything before). But the thing is one side is 'triple eye-lid' & the other side though is double, but not deep enough, (eg when theres makeup/eyesshadow, u cant see the bottom colour) and anyway, even when w/o makeup, as one side is double, the other side is 'triple' so my eyes always look one side is bigger than the other side. (like one big one small, though not very obivous, but it pay very close attention then can see) Anyone w the same problem? If already have double eye-lids, can still do it ? Will it be a waste of money? And will the tripple eye-lid effect still come back aft the surgery? What do u think? :wink:

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:13 am

mine sometimes triple both side, sometimes one side triple, one side double, sometimes, suddenly one side nothing..
but more importantly most of the time, unsatisfied because why cannot balance, why the double eyelid not as nice as those who had it done.

so just go for it if u cannot stand it.. because i have put up with this for the past 24 years and i think it's just time to get it fix once n for all..

yca wrote:Hi, i like to ask those who have done their double eye-lid ps, do u all do it bcoz yr had single eye-lids? Bcoz i'm thinking of doing my eyes too to make my eyes look bigger & balanced, though i already had double eye-lids (natural one, nv did anything before). But the thing is one side is 'triple eye-lid' & the other side though is double, but not deep enough, (eg when theres makeup/eyesshadow, u cant see the bottom colour) and anyway, even when w/o makeup, as one side is double, the other side is 'triple' so my eyes always look one side is bigger than the other side. (like one big one small, though not very obivous, but it pay very close attention then can see) Anyone w the same problem? If already have double eye-lids, can still do it ? Will it be a waste of money? And will the tripple eye-lid effect still come back aft the surgery? What do u think? :wink:
plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:15 am

yen2006 wrote:hi,
Berecca lai is not lai yi ling.

I remember seeing 2 covergirl wearing bikini on one the the magazine this mth or last mth, BereCca Lai looks like one of the covergirl.

Not very sure of what magazine, maybe FHM or ??

just want to confirm whether Berecca & the covergirl is the same person?
Hi tanjhj/ecoli

just called my friend & she told me she is very happy with her new nose done @ KALO by the china doctor, she recommaned 5 friends there & they r all happy with the job.

my friend told me that the doctor will ask you to see your new nose implant before he does the stitches,if u find the implant to low or to high he will shape according to your request until it fits.

any advice?

rgds
yen :D

devilsmaycry
Regular
Regular

Post by devilsmaycry » Tue, 12 Dec 2006 10:17 am

ya i saw ocean11 pic, she very meimei..
but i drool at ayumi hamasaki la.. i saw her before in person when shopping. She just look like an ordinary japanese woman. But then u take a second look, Eh ayumi ! because she sibei rich.. she just point at a million items in a boutique and dun even need to test.. just swap card and go.. power..

if u pretty n others think the same.. u go into showbiz.. then u get rich

but not in sg.. u'll just be a sad person

look at fiona xie, no offences, but last year no award. this year have award ..most popular si bo? why? because dating UOB grandson.. ppl so rich, ask the secretary and the whole family to call in to let the gf not be disappointed .. seriously money makes the world go round.. u pretty, not enough.. u need bigger breast.. because guys like to touch..

ayumi also big breast hor.. tsk..
thinking of gg thailand do.. but i need to find out more on the side effect when i grow older
ocean11 wrote:sis, she said she wan to be ayumi hamasaki la! see her pic excited not me! but whether she got arouse looking at my pic or not... that i don know liao.. hahhahha..
and.... WAT AUNTIE HUH?!!!!!!! :x
we are all PS babes!!! kakakaka.. :P

btw, i will call u later, need to meet u for that lashes liao.. my house that lao ren kept asking for it.. cha xi lang..shouldnt have do it for her in the first place.. hahahhaha so bad me!! :twisted:
jovinliu wrote:Oh you saw ocean11's pic huh? You feel excited or aroused when you see her pic? hee hee hee... but ocean11 is indeed 1 pretty babe! Errrr... no.... 1 pretty auntie! :P

/Jovin
what do u say.. tanjhj,

plastic beauty.. so what about it.. u can be one too ~