Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:21 pm

ellin18 wrote:Hey guys,

I had injected fillers for my nose bridge. Done it with Dr Lim. I was quite dissapointed with it. Costs me 1k but not much difference. I opt for fillers because no cutting and scars. Now thinking about it, I would prefer to cut it. The doc said it is better to get a natural nose else people will notice the difference. I wanted to tell him if i want a natural nose where no difference at all, i wouldnt even do it. Ha..ha..ha.. Anyway, I have learned my lessons. I wish i would stop acting rashly and consult Dr KK Lim on last sat instead.

fillers have very minimal impact and its very painful... nose surgery is the best

is it painful for u n ur filler can last for how long?

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:36 pm

I had injected fillers for my nose bridge. Done it with Dr Lim. I was quite dissapointed with it. Costs me 1k but not much difference. I opt for fillers because no cutting and scars. Now thinking about it, I would prefer to cut it. The doc said it is better to get a natural nose else people will notice the difference. I wanted to tell him if i want a natural nose where no difference at all, i wouldnt even do it. Ha..ha..ha.. Anyway, I have learned my lessons. I wish i would stop acting rashly and consult Dr KK Lim on last sat instead.
Hi ellin18,

u opted to do filler or the doctor asked you to do?why never do nose implant instead? Coz fillers shown no much difference & the price is abt the same?

rgds
yen

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:38 pm

yen2006 wrote:

Hi ellin18,

u opted to do filler or the doctor asked you to do?why never do nose implant instead? Coz fillers shown no much difference & the price is abt the same?

rgds
yen
filler is slightly cheaper from what i havefound out from the docs

wenny
Regular
Regular

Re: hello

Post by wenny » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:41 pm

devilsmaycry wrote:
crashed wrote:Its Dr chuang from wishclinic.. is he reliable? i have my doubts. cause since i never been to taiwan, going to a foreign country alone and doing surgery. .. SIGH
Dr Chuang is reliable lah.. so many singaporeans go to him.. dun u find that singaporean are becoming prettier comparatively to 2 years back.. some plastic beauties but its good isnt it..
everyone love korea and japan...
they also plastic beauty..
guys still go crazy over them

when i called wish clinic, there was a singaporean girl there and the recep wanted to pass the phone to her so that we can chat but i thought no thanks..

dr chuan is good at nose surgery?
devilmaycry care to share with me wich doc u plan to go to in taiwan? cos i plan to do my nose n maybe my eyes.. thanks

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:44 pm

crashed wrote:i did a double eyelid surgery 2 months back, will doing epicanthoplasty affect my eyelid? the doctor said okay to epicanthoplasty. i was wondering if he's gonna do kai yan tou .. or kai yan weii.. and have anyone done this surgery in the forum yet? i want to know how bad is the bruises. my eyes bruise for 2 months. and now the scar is redd.. otherwise, the bruising went down alot..

wad's this surgery abt?

wad's parallel crease?

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:48 pm

voix wrote:hey! i finished my surgery now. cant see very well but shall typed outthe full thing when i'm back in singapore. anyways,

tanjhj: i am so dissapointed with dr kim. it happened all so fast and he didnt even ask me or bother to hear what kind on crease i wanted. he just took a pen and draw draw on my face. and i did epicanthoplasty and traditional double eyelid because he said myeyes were too wide apart and i've got thick skin and fats. he said even thought it'scutting, the crease might lower SIGNIFICANTLY in 2 years time or totally disappear. told me to be prepared.

so now i think i have low tapered crease and closer eyes. i really hope his professional advice is right and i end up looking better with low tapered crease(as compared to medium parallel crease)

can i ask you guys something. it's the 3rd day of my surgery now and the actual crease will only appear one year later right? the actual crease will only be 1/3 of the crease i have now? and can i take sinnech after i return to singapore? because the doctor gave his own meds and they're all in korean. dont want to have any side effects taking sinnech AND other meds. please help.

is dr kim good in ur opinion? how come u never find dr jung to do? and will u be doing ur nose? i plan to go korea do nose too

ecoli

hi ocean 11

Post by ecoli » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 6:32 pm

Hi ocean 11, i want to fix my rhino.. i know that your nose is done by dr sukit? is the tip sharp? anyway before PS , your nose tip look round or not? I know dr sukit dun do alar, but have you heard any good dr in yanhee did a good nose job? pls advise.. thanks
ocean11 wrote:dear u wan me to die izzit??! kai yan tao is not for lao ren like me.. hahhahaha.. cannot la.. i just do my lids can liao la.. cos last time i asked Dr Jiang in taiwan, he said confirm got scars.. but ofcos depend big or small only.. i don wan to take risk.. i am happy with my looks now la (cosole myself only) just the lids need to be 'fix'. the rest will just the maintanance job.. kakakaka.. :P

devilsmaycry wrote:i on leave yesterday .. then no time to go online cos whole day no mood..
went for a bad interview in the morning, some receptionist are simply f*cked up ppl and ought to be slapped. ppl in service line should learn to be nicer, imagine if i am really recruited, i can create hell for u!

Anyway, doctor replied me again after i mailed him my 2 other pics.. he asked me to do open rhino korean style to change my 'eng kor pi' .. cos apparently 'eng kor pi' is flat at the top, budge out then look like parrot.. whatever la.. i dun have NT60000 for that now and putting on credit is crazy..

what about i do my eyes, get Kai yan tou..

then end of the year go n find drkid = Dr Sukit (Thanks doc for revealing yr identity) and get a nose job and maybe get my boobies done! haha

--
drkid : i have thai blood in me.. and i speak thai, will u give me discount?

ocean11 : great that doc replied u, go for medium parallel same as me la.. and the kai yan tou.. we will be mei ren together =)

tanjhj : you know i bought from rachel the pills already.. then she v shocked to receive calls fr me.. and say she only can sell to patients gg overseas for ps.. cos in singapore is controlled..

everyone : if u are calling rachel for the SinEcch, please okie.. it is a herb medication from the states.. used for trauma or for pre and post PS or surgery.. esp for lipo right u need it more cos swelling is more .. Can i suggest u dun call and shock her?
Please sms her that.. u are referred to purchase SinEcch from her and that u are going overseas for surgery. Even if u do in SG, say u gg overseas la. If u call her, she might be in meeting or whatever.. quite rude.. lets be nice to our coutry sale manager that brings in many other beauty products.. i chatted with her a bit and exchanged name cards.. cos of the nature of my job.. ppl like to talk to me.. weird huh
jess

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 8:46 pm

filler? i find it tii ex for a injection that dun have a long life time...
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 9:19 pm

hihi to those who did nose implant, may i know if your nostrils are the same in size? cuz my tip is still big and both sides are not equal...
is it normal???

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 10:06 pm

vitamins wrote:hihi to those who did nose implant, may i know if your nostrils are the same in size? cuz my tip is still big and both sides are not equal...
is it normal???
whu u did with?
Golden Rules of PS:

candiesboy
Regular
Regular

Post by candiesboy » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 11:46 pm

some ppl the yantou has open thus no need to cut like for my case.

and EPICANTHOPLASTTY does not gurantee u to have bigg eye its all depends ur eye structure. some with open yantou also dun have bigger eye while some yantou not too open also big ..... u watch nu ren wo zui da they got explain

look at ayumi her yan tou not too open also but her eye very big too ....

and park han byul one also ...

let me show u guys show pic

theirs is abit mild open not like those operate can see he whole flesh.. u see their not all can be seen their yan tou not too open their eye also big big all depends ur eye structure,

Image<-- copy the url and then paste in a new windows the image will appeared.

vitamins
Regular
Regular

Post by vitamins » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 2:16 am

dr sukit

nostrils also diff shape :???:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 7:10 am

regardin that guy who poste abt ayumi..

you are quite correct.. however both stars u mentioned has areadi PSed themselves thus u need to see their before PS pic. for ayumi. her nose surgery raised her nose and has pulled her eyes closer together thus she has no need for kai yan tou. furthermore. her eyes are not wide apart and she did not have that much excess flap which cover her ineer eyes. in fact i believe she didnt do a kai yan tou yet..

kai yan tou is only recommended for ppl who has excess flap (epicanthal fold) over their inner corner of the eyes or their eyes are wide apart. the result of the kai yan to is to removed that excess flap by removing the excess skin and stich it back again thus pulling the skin nearer to the nose and open up the inner corner of ur eyes. there are many way to do this but all result is the same..

when the fold is removed, the pink "flesh" at the inner corner of the eye should be visible thus making ur eyes look wider abit. however it seem to makes the eyes more attractive with that pink "flesh" visible..

The real reason i saying this is becoz many thought kai yan tou is to enlarge ur eyes alot but actually they help a little bit by increasing the width.. what makes ur eyes bigger is still by incresing the breadth/height of the eyes and this can only be done by double eyelid surgery to cut the excess skin at the top of ur eyelid. however those wo eyes is more deep rather tahn protruding will not be able to have very big eyes due to the structure of ur bones and flesh.. for some, even brow lift or forehead lift may be needed

sad to say, those who wanna make ur eyes dramatically bigger will have to forgo stiching method..

another example of eyes wide aprt and have epicantic fold(excess skin) covering the inner corner of the eyes.
Last edited by tanjhj on Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:45 am, edited 2 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 9:49 am

as u can see from the inner corner of yen's eye. the asian epicanthal fold, covering the inner corner of her eyes is visble even after she did her stiching..thus i did recommended her to remove it to make her eyes look nearer to her nose and also wider and more refeshed. furthermore it will make her eyes more "electricfying" can volts the man to death and hold the heart of the hubby tighter.. :lol:

sorry yen if u find it offending, do drop me a pm and i remove it...

yen san, if i am the doctor. i will give u a medium parallel crease instead. make ur eyes look nearer and bigger. next i will increase the bridge of ur nose or kai yan toh it to reduce the weak bridge area. once done, can really go Mrs spore peagent 2007 :P
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Sat, 09 Dec 2006 10:09 am

well Dawn Yeo just celebrated her B'day..

now lets take a look at the "chiou" bu's weakness of plastic nose surgery. it doesnt look good from certain angle.. one example is below.. kinda of remind me of MJ...

next we shall see the good angle...thou she claim she have has Thai (10%), Singapore(89%) and Caucasian(1%) blood in her. however i can believe she has chosen to be on the caucasian side... :roll:

nevertheless lets look at her beauty side than dwell on the dark side..

now we see a real eurasian should look like her name is Olivia lufkin.. JAp/american mix.. look at her nose..power

ImageImage

last we look at another ugly example

Last edited by tanjhj on Mon, 11 Dec 2006 6:29 am, edited 6 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS: