Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Hi

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 9:59 am

Hi Ocean11,

Do u know Jovin had I or L implant? did she had alarplasty as well?

saw her photos,like her new nose.

Can you give me the email address of her nose doctor?
pls advise

thks
yen :D

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:47 am

Ocean11,

according to drkid, kanny did a I implant.. i wonder if ur implant got as much diff as her? from what i know and saw, I implant mainly raise the bridge and not the tip. if u see Kanny pics. her tip also change siah..
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

yen2006
Chatter
Chatter

Post by yen2006 » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:50 am

Hi,

Dont know can trust Drkid anot?

If I go for I implant, then turn out no difference how?

Hehe :???:

Bunnie

Post by Bunnie » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:18 pm

tanjhj wrote:Ocean11,

according to drkid, kanny did a I implant.. i wonder if ur implant got as much diff as her? from what i know and saw, I implant mainly raise the bridge and not the tip. if u see Kanny pics. her tip also change siah..

Agree with what you said !
I also think its an L implant cos her tip became so sharp !!

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 12:27 pm

I don think kanny using I implant, cos her tip really did changed.. as i mentioned, L do change abit of the tip, but not much.
it pretty simple, cos when L shape implant incision, it actually went down all the way to the tip, how can there's no change at all???? it doesnt make sense isnt it?? :???: but i say again it not an obvious change.

tanjhj wrote:Ocean11,

voix
Regular
Regular

Post by voix » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 2:21 pm

hey! i finished my surgery now. cant see very well but shall typed outthe full thing when i'm back in singapore. anyways,

tanjhj: i am so dissapointed with dr kim. it happened all so fast and he didnt even ask me or bother to hear what kind on crease i wanted. he just took a pen and draw draw on my face. and i did epicanthoplasty and traditional double eyelid because he said myeyes were too wide apart and i've got thick skin and fats. he said even thought it'scutting, the crease might lower SIGNIFICANTLY in 2 years time or totally disappear. told me to be prepared.

so now i think i have low tapered crease and closer eyes. i really hope his professional advice is right and i end up looking better with low tapered crease(as compared to medium parallel crease)

can i ask you guys something. it's the 3rd day of my surgery now and the actual crease will only appear one year later right? the actual crease will only be 1/3 of the crease i have now? and can i take sinnech after i return to singapore? because the doctor gave his own meds and they're all in korean. dont want to have any side effects taking sinnech AND other meds. please help.

drkid

Post by drkid » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 3:58 pm

Dear Tanjhj
drkid = dr.sukit at yanhee hospital
I want to insist that I implant can change the tip profile if carved properly.
I mailed to kanny and know that she's ok about her eyelids too and she do knows that I also join in this forum during this week.
I don't want to expose myself but in doubt about I and J, I have to.
My policy in practice is to keep in low profile and don't advertise but give all the details to my patients and they have to decide about surgery themselves.
I just want to join the forum because I knew from my patients that many persons mentioned about me in this place and want to find out and know how bad people discuss about my work (still feel glad that most the results are positive!) But you know that I don't have much free time to visit here so often and this may be my last post and reply ??
Cheers
Sukit Worathamrong M.D.
Last edited by drkid on Thu, 07 Dec 2006 4:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

crashed

Post by crashed » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 4:25 pm

voix wrote:hey! i finished my surgery now. cant see very well but shall typed outthe full thing when i'm back in singapore. anyways,

tanjhj: i am so dissapointed with dr kim. it happened all so fast and he didnt even ask me or bother to hear what kind on crease i wanted. he just took a pen and draw draw on my face. and i did epicanthoplasty and traditional double eyelid because he said myeyes were too wide apart and i've got thick skin and fats. he said even thought it'scutting, the crease might lower SIGNIFICANTLY in 2 years time or totally disappear. told me to be prepared.

so now i think i have low tapered crease and closer eyes. i really hope his professional advice is right and i end up looking better with low tapered crease(as compared to medium parallel crease)

can i ask you guys something. it's the 3rd day of my surgery now and the actual crease will only appear one year later right? the actual crease will only be 1/3 of the crease i have now? and can i take sinnech after i return to singapore? because the doctor gave his own meds and they're all in korean. dont want to have any side effects taking sinnech AND other meds. please help.
hi babe, may i know how did your epicanthoplasty went? i emailed the doctor - at wishclinic since i was unable to read chinese via the website, he said the scarring was go away in a year. However, did the surgery make your eyes significantly bigger ? like dawn yang or something? I am interested to go in feb to taiwan to do the epicanthoplasty!
life is unsatsifying

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 8:40 pm

crashed wrote:
voix wrote:hey! i finished my surgery now. cant see very well but shall typed outthe full thing when i'm back in singapore. anyways,

hi babe, may i know how did your epicanthoplasty went? i emailed the doctor - at wishclinic since i was unable to read chinese via the website, he said the scarring was go away in a year. However, did the surgery make your eyes significantly bigger ? like dawn yang or something? I am interested to go in feb to taiwan to do the epicanthoplasty!
Sorry babe.. u need to post ur eyes pic here before i or other can confirm.. but itself, it will enlarge abit but not much, however if done together with eyelid, the result will be more spectacular..
lastly, Kai Yan Toh is epicanthoplasty.. i recommend many to go for it but ppl dun dare coz of scaring they scare.. however, i dun find it a big problem as eyelid as they is better cutting techniques now to reduce scar and also there is anti-scaring tapes u can buy to paste over it..
Golden Rules of PS:

crashed

Post by crashed » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 8:44 pm

tanjhj wrote:
crashed wrote:

Sorry babe.. u need to post ur eyes pic here before i or other can confirm.. but itself, it will enlarge abit but not much, however if done together with eyelid, the result will be more spectacular..
lastly, Kai Yan Toh is epicanthoplasty.. i recommend many to go for it but ppl dun dare coz of scaring they scare.. however, i dun find it a big problem as eyelid as they is better cutting techniques now to reduce scar and also there is anti-scaring tapes u can buy to paste over it..

Hi, i sent my pictures to the doctor at the wishclinic website. he gave the go ahead nodd to me doing the epicanthoplasty. However, i want to see the difference of people who did the surgery pictures? i am looking for a more significant change in the size of my eyes rather then a subtle natural look. whats the difference btw kai yan tou and kai yan wei. if i do both, won't my eyes become BIGGG. hahahahahas
life is unsatsifying

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 8:52 pm

it will not really make it that big but slightly bigger. it also have to depend on ur eye socket and eye structure.. not every one can be as big as those korean actress. however if u want bigger, u have to do cutting as cutting the excess eyelid skin which will really enlarge the eyes..

u wanna have some thing like this?

or this?

or even this?

kai yan toh main function is still to make ur eyes dun look so wide apart and remove the extra flap which some of us have.[/img][/img]
Last edited by tanjhj on Thu, 07 Dec 2006 9:22 pm, edited 8 times in total.
Golden Rules of PS:

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 8:56 pm

no lah 1 yr is for the scar to fully disappear. the crease will appear when u remove the stich. anyway. i told u yah u surely kana Cutting one. lolz...
hope u not pain pain. also, u should have prepared that DR Kim is very busy doctor.. he wont entertain customers one as time = $.. lolz
anyway. the most important is still the result yah? and u to come back home safely.

take care baby, i miss yah... :cry:
Golden Rules of PS:

WIG

Nose surgery

Post by WIG » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 10:44 pm

Hi,

I hope to get rid of my round tip nose,
thought of having my nose done with Dr Seah from singapore.

Anyone encounter good/bad experience with him.

Please help!!!

crashed

Post by crashed » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 11:30 pm

tanjhj wrote:it will not really make it that big but slightly bigger. it also have to depend on ur eye socket and eye structure.. not every one can be as big as those korean actress. however if u want bigger, u have to do cutting as cutting the excess eyelid skin which will really enlarge the eyes..

u wanna have some thing like this?

or this?

or even this?

kai yan toh main function is still to make ur eyes dun look so wide apart and remove the extra flap which some of us have.[/img][/img]
hi what do you mean by cutting of excess double eyelid skin? can you go into detail about that? anyways i just did a double eyelid surgery 2 months back. i only want to make my eyes bigger and the dcotor said EPICANTHOPLASTTY! so i shall!!
life is unsatsifying

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Fri, 08 Dec 2006 5:52 am

go ahead than since u areadi made ur mind. u just need confirmation.

furthermore i am unable to see ur eyes thus i wont be able to comment much since ur doc recommended it why not.. just that i am not sure who is ur doc?
Golden Rules of PS: