Singapore Expats

Plastic and cosmetic surgery abroad

Everything about beauty enhancement discussion.
ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 5:49 pm

DMC!! the doc replied me liao!!!
he said for my age. i need a mini incision which is korean method.. the healing time will be short (i hope so) but i got to send him a pic first..

btw gal, if u are having vitamin E now. pls stop! eat lotsa vitminc C after surgery, esp orange juice.. taiwan sell very fresh fruits cos of the weather..
devilsmaycry wrote:
tanjhj wrote:Dun worry That hotel which Dr Chuang recommend to u is DEJA VU hotel.. Btw, ok lah. it is not those common love hotel, as the locals usually will go to the cheaper one which cost USD20+ per nite.. This one is normal one..
just realised my neighbour that stays behind my house is a taiwanese..
my mum asking her abt hotels.. haha..

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 6:02 pm

ocean11 wrote:DMC!! the doc replied me liao!!!
he said for my age. i need a mini incision which is korean method.. the healing time will be short (i hope so) but i got to send him a pic first..

btw gal, if u are having vitamin E now. pls stop! eat lotsa vitminc C after surgery, esp orange juice.. taiwan sell very fresh fruits cos of the weather..
devilsmaycry wrote:
tanjhj wrote:Dun worry That hotel which Dr Chuang recommend to u is DEJA VU hotel.. Btw, ok lah. it is not those common love hotel, as the locals usually will go to the cheaper one which cost USD20+ per nite.. This one is normal one..
yes forgotten abt this
Vitamin C & M will help in healing but Vitamins B & E may make u bleed more.. take note.. :shock:

Dmc,

later ur mum slip her tonque and ask abt PS for u..
in conclusion: dun take multi vitamins and asparin..
can ask chuang wat to take more and what to avoid?

No coffee, tea, durian and Alcohol
Tian Qi and Shen Yu is good for healing wounds..

Ocean 11,

y u so excited that he replied? doesnt Dr Sukit reply u too?

This is Dr Chuang
Golden Rules of PS:
1)If it aint broken, dun fix it / dun fix what u dun need
2)Perfect individual features usually dun yield perfect face
3)Work on your confidence 1st

flymetothemoon
Regular
Regular

Post by flymetothemoon » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 7:05 pm

devilsmaycry wrote:
flymetothemoon wrote:doubt u can go hot spring aft surgery...cos tt may lead the pressure to increase.

You will still need to be careful to not blow your nose for about two weeks, and avoid bumps to the nose for about six weeks. Eyeglasses should be taped to the forehead, off the bridge of the nose, for the first month. Avoid strenuous activity (jogging, swimming, bending, sexual relations-any activity that increases your blood pressure) for two to three weeks. Avoid hitting or rubbing your nose, or getting it sunburned, for eight weeks. Be gentle when washing your face and hair or using cosmetics.

so the safe time to go for any activities that will possibly increase ur blood pressure is perhaps aft 2months..better be safe than sorry...make it 3months :)

anyhow, doubt there's any particular celebrity i wanna exactly "copy"..cos dawn and kanny just aint good enuf for me...kanny is surely out of the question! i admire dawn for her brains... i like dawn. Kanny is an ugly bimbo. her blog certainly is a proud "model" of her superficiality and her shallowness...

i simply love dawn la! whether or not with PS or not, i love every bit of her....cant get enuf of brainy babes!
how to tape eyeglass to forehead?
it is due to the fact that i cant wear shades thats why i dun really want to do nose.. although i think i can still manage without a nose job..

but tanjhj says that if i do my nose.. i will become elite chio bu.. hahahaha
my breast not big cannot be classified as that .. and too hum tzi to do breast implants..

massaging breast helps grow it.. i have grown from a 70B to a 70C.. in a span of 2 months .. but some design i still need to wear the B cup but considering that i have lost some weight and still grown larger.. hmmmm effort put off.. everyday must touch yourself ~ haha

wear hat/ cap instead lor~ helps to fight premature wrinkles, freckles..helps to protect ur hair and skin! if not bcos of my big head, i'd wear cap...i intend to do my nose as well, so ye...hey u can wear pullover... tts wat i intend to do :cool:

hmm, abt the boobs enhancement... count me out hehe :P i think massaging doesnt work, its not perm...implant is still more--permanent.. and hassle free!

drkid

Post by drkid » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 7:34 pm

Dear Tanjhj
For the cheek bone or jaw contouring I have to exam and analyse the face first and estimate the amount of reduction. There are many ways to make the face narrow such as contouring, cut and press in the malar bone etc. Each procedure has pro and con and has to be discussed with the patient.
The cheek lipo normally works very little and not routinely recommend unless the patient has the cheek fat that found more and worth to be removed.
The eyelid surgery that has problems can be corrected in limited success because the scar around the fold that not normal and when reoperated can be fixed in the scar to create the nice fold. The patient needs to discuss and direct exam with the doctors first.
For Kanny nose I use the I implant not J shaped.
Dr.Kid

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 7:50 pm

drkid wrote:Dear Tanjhj
For the cheek bone or jaw contouring I have to exam and analyse the face first and estimate the amount of reduction. There are many ways to make the face narrow such as contouring, cut and press in the malar bone etc. Each procedure has pro and con and has to be discussed with the patient.
The cheek lipo normally works very little and not routinely recommend unless the patient has the cheek fat that found more and worth to be removed.
The eyelid surgery that has problems can be corrected in limited success because the scar around the fold that not normal and when reoperated can be fixed in the scar to create the nice fold. The patient needs to discuss and direct exam with the doctors first.
For Kanny nose I use the I implant not J shaped.
Dr.Kid
hi doc, i wan to have my nose done, is there any way i can meet u for consultation? thanks

wenny
Regular
Regular

Post by wenny » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 7:51 pm

devilsmaycry wrote:

hi ocean11 wich doc are u reffering to? care to share wif me? i plan to go taiwan or korea for my nose surgery

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 8:37 pm

i kan cheong spider ma.. i told you if i wan to do.. i normally don ask around.. i just go ahead, i don give a damn.. if no good, blame myself .. ofcos the only person i consult will be the doc la..
now i only need to take pic and show him only.. but i don have wor.. got to take again.. kaoz..
Dr Sukit only replied me for my nose .. i nvr ask about the eyes.. cos i know thailand eyelids super cannot make it.. too fake!! my friend is a good example... i felt sorry for her.. :(

tanjhj wrote:

devilsmaycry wrote: just realised my neighbour that stays behind my house is a taiwanese..
yes forgotten abt this
Vitamin C & M will help in healing but Vitamins B & E may make u bleed more.. take note.. :shock:

Dmc,

later ur mum slip her tonque and ask abt PS for u..
in conclusion: dun take multi vitamins and asparin..
can ask chuang wat to take more and what to avoid?

No coffee, tea, durian and Alcohol
Tian Qi and Shen Yu is good for healing wounds..

Ocean 11,

y u so excited that he replied? doesnt Dr Sukit reply u too?

This is Dr Chuang
Last edited by ocean11 on Wed, 06 Dec 2006 8:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 8:43 pm

Wenny,
taiwan got a few good surgery. i cant advice u who is good cos i nvr try em all.. cos mine is sawaleeka.. bbk la.. hehehe..
but if u look thru this web site, u can see a my fren jovin recommend a few good surgeon for nose in taiwan.. ofcos her nose is made in taiwan. and it really nice n natural! but u got to be patient enough to see thru all her post.. cos she very long winded.. *scram* :P
wenny wrote:

devilsmaycry wrote: just realised my neighbour that stays behind my house is a taiwanese..

hi ocean11 wich doc are u reffering to? care to share wif me? i plan to go taiwan or korea for my nose surgery

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 9:02 pm

ocean11 wrote:Wenny,
taiwan got a few good surgery. i cant advice u who is good cos i nvr try em all.. cos mine is sawaleeka.. bbk la.. hehehe..
but if u look thru this web site, u can see a my fren jovin recommend a few good surgeon for nose in taiwan.. ofcos her nose is made in taiwan. and it really nice n natural! but u got to be patient enough to see thru all her post.. cos she very long winded.. *scram* :P
wenny wrote:

yah realise that thailand cant make it coz lots of doc there produce production line nose and eyelid.. thats y look the same.. however, i am very surprise with Kanny's eyelid. it look good and it is done by drkid (i assume he is thai)

nevertheless. i wonder if u remember during ur days before u did ur nosey with sukit, there is a gal who did here eyelid with her fren and she claims the result are superb..
Golden Rules of PS:

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 9:12 pm

really?? well, i guess different expectation.. i go for natural look, but ofcos not too natural til cant see the diff.. that's wat happened to me the last trip i had for my stitching on my eyes at taiwan. after 6mths, cant see the diff anymore.. still ok, but can be beta.. that's why i want to do it again.
haiz.. waste money.. why women so troublesome?? next life be man liao.. :?

err.. u sure... *whishper* the Dr Drkid for real?? quite skeptical thou.. but it for real, DON SUE ME!! :shock:
tanjhj wrote:
ocean11 wrote:Wenny,
wenny wrote:
yah realise that thailand cant make it coz lots of doc there produce production line nose and eyelid.. thats y look the same.. however, i am very surprise with Kanny's eyelid. it look good and it is done by drkid (i assume he is thai)

nevertheless. i wonder if u remember during ur days before u did ur nosey with sukit, there is a gal who did here eyelid with her fren and she claims the result are superb..

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Post by tanjhj » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 9:51 pm

i pm him but not reply so far.. wo zai shi shi ta, wo you ji hua le... lolz
Golden Rules of PS:

ocean11
Chatter
Chatter

Post by ocean11 » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 9:59 pm

tsk tsk tsk... naughty naughty.. :twisted: but if he reply, let me know.. if he really do for kanny, i don mind man.. nice!
Guess i really got to do it soon.. else wasted.. now 34, if die at 40, only got 6 yrs to enjoy e new eyes.. hehehe.. :lol:

Taiwan here i come again!!! hohoho..
tanjhj wrote:i pm him but not reply so far.. wo zai shi shi ta, wo you ji hua le... lolz

adultblues

considering nose job

Post by adultblues » Wed, 06 Dec 2006 11:49 pm

Hi All

i'm new here, in fact, just came home after meeting a friend who had her nose job done at Mt E

am considering getting my nose done too, thus decide to look for info online and found this forum by chance

and it has been incredibly helpful to read so many posts about different PS etc

i want to thank some people who have so openly shared their experience

checking out, sourcing, deciding and eventually going thru Ps is a very steep learning curve

and so many have kindly shared their experiences and proving Q & A

special thanks to JovinLiu & Rabbit who wrote so much, i followed both your stories

curious about leenaaaa who seems to have deleted all her posts, wonder why...

and i kept coming across IRENE? who posted so many of the same post apologizing for something

i spent too many hours reading post after post today

my eyes are so tired

but i will be back tomorrow for more

and i still don't know if i should go ahead with PS to enhance my looks, starting from my nose, then maybe getting double eye lids becoz my eyes are small...

komi
Regular
Regular

Post by komi » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 1:09 am

Last edited by komi on Thu, 19 Apr 2007 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

tanjhj
Reporter
Reporter

Re: sg hopeless?

Post by tanjhj » Thu, 07 Dec 2006 4:58 am

komi wrote:tw and korea seems gd choice.. but got money constraints and not comfortable with plasters and stitches during holiday trips.. sigh

sg really no gd nose surgeon at all???
based on ur limited budget,
u can consider thailand.
if u want L implat, i suggest Dr Greechart
for I implant, u can consider Dr Sukit.
Golden Rules of PS: